Shraman TS " Youre Mine and Only Mine (completed)

ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Hello everyone ,I am arpita and im new to the forum. I was a silent reader till date but after reading so many ff's, os's, and ss's I was inspired to write my own TS (it will consists of 3 chaps).I HOPE U ENJOY ITโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Situation - preekar wedding ,everyone is in a very cheerful mood, suman is trying to at least look like one although its her sister's wedding still she has to roam around with the plastered smile on just to make sure no one notices her sadness regarding parting ways with shravan after the wedding of preekar and that thought itself is eating her inner self , she is looking beautiful in the red lehenga she bought from the boutique (the truth about the lehenga has been told to her by shravan due to which she has been pissed off with Aditya since d revelation) . shravan almost convinced himself not to give sumo some space to clear her thoughts about them and also bcoz he went too ahead of wat his ego allows him to, but then he saw her, HIS sumo entering wid her family all dressed up as if d most beautiful women in world shravan couldn't take his eyes away from sumo and he didn't even want to.

Time for the shaadi ceremonies -The pandit calls for the bride and the groom

Pushkar comes along with shravan and waits for preeti she is accompanied by sumo and some other friends of hers .pushkar can't stop staring at preeti and shravan notices this and smiles ;

Shravan -bhai kuch minute ruk ja fir pure din bethkar tadte rehna , pushkar gives an angry luk to shravan and suddenly his mind clicks about sumo and shravan

Pushkar - jab pure din aap sumo ko dekhte rehte ho maine kabhi kuch kaha

shravan immediately luks at sumo when he remembers the events dat tuk place in the past few days , she feels his gaze and looks right into his eyes they share an eyelock , instrumental sad edkv song plays in the backgroungd . pushkar notices this eyelock and says with a smirk

:bhaiya preeti to meri hone waali mrs he par sumo aap use din bhar kyun dekhte rehte ho aise jaise ki koi aur ho hi na duniya main .

Somehow this statement reaches sumos ears and a lone tear appears on her cheek, after listening to the statement shravan was taken aback when he realized that his brother was absolutely right. Their eyelock finally broke when sumans mami called her name. the whole event they tried to avoid eachother but the destiny had diffrerent plans for them.the y had been stealing glances at eachother . suddenly sum guy came near suman and it was none other than Aditya who trying to talk to her but her loud disagreement didn't went unheard by shravan and he started staring at Aditya and suman. His star was such that if his eyes had the feature to eat Aditya would have been eaten way before.

Now it was the time for the bride and groom to take the vows .shraman were standing in opposite directions with their respective families .

Suman was trying to prepare her mind and heart for the separation with shravan but she knew that she never will be ready for the separation .when preeti takes her first vow her attention went towards her and she starts to look at him and she start thinking to herself

:armaan to the ki kabhi tumhaare saath aise hi ye kasme ,ye vaade lun par (tears threaten to fall ye she comprehends her thoughts and continues) kismat ko kuch aur hi manzoor tha. Tumse judaa hokar zinda to rahungi par dil nahin dhadkega ,sansain to hongi magar jaan nhin ,na jaane kese ji paungi tumhaare bin kab tak ji paungi tumhare bin.

Shravan noticed her glare and stared thinking while looking right into her eyes as if trying to luk for answers which cannot be conveyed by speech

:jitni bhi koshish karlo sumo tum , dur nhin hone dungaa tumhain, kyonki sumo ke bina shravan ka koi wajood nhin

They quitted their eyelock only after they heard mami calling her name. Both of them had tears in their eyes bcoz of two reasons one they were looking at eachother for too long without a blink and the other being their emotions were too painful to let go of them as easily yet they refused to luk away until mami came to suman and waved her hand infront of her face when there came no reaction Mamiji taunted her

: ab beta khwabo se nikalne ka kyaal he ki udhar hi magn rehna he

Suman finally reacted - ji Mamiji

Maami is tensed and is looking for something .

Suman - mami ji bataiye kya dhund rahi hain main madat kar deti hun

Mami : to aa gayi shehzaadi apne khwaabon se bahar chalo ye sab chodo chalo batau ki phero vaali chunni kahan he

Shravan's blood boils to see someone talking to his sumo like that and that to infront of him. Suman looks very disturbed but still manages to speak firmly and shravan goes towards ramnath to calm down himself but instead sees him talking to kamini.

: mami vo toh safed bag main thi

Mami - are to pehle hi batana tha na hm to vo bag laaye hi nhi

She was just about to shout on sumo in between that puskar tries to take matters in his hands

: manju aunty aap chunni humse le lijiye mahurat smaapt hone main bas 4 ghante bache hain

Manju- nhin pushkar  humare yahan reet he ki chunni ladki vale hi laate hain

Manju was about to say something and nanu cuts her in between:baat ka batangadh banana se koi faeyda nhin suman beta ja tu lekar aaja chunni

Manju -aap bhi kaisi baat kar rahe hae bauji raat 2 baj rahe hain aur phir beta suman tum gadi bhi to nhin lai kaise jaogi tum

Al this time shravan ramnath and kamini were missing but suddenly shravan appears from nowhere and speaks confidently

:Mamiji, main le jaunga suman ko looking in her eyes

The bg music plays and suman starts thinking to herself with an hopeless look

:shravan jitna tumse dur jaane kei koshish karti hun tum utna paas ajate ho, kaash main tumhe bata paati ki mere tumse ,mere pyaar se dur jaana pehle hi mere liye kitna mushkill he ,tum isse aur mushkil mat banao mere liye kyonki aaj nhin to kal humain alag hona hi he.

Then she finally breaks the eyelock and speaks with an akward huskiness in her voice

:shravan tumhain takleef uthane ki koi zarurat nhin he , Ill manage

Shravan thinks to himself

:kyun sumo kyun tum mujhse dur jaa rahi ho , kyun mujhe avoid kar rahi ho ,kyun nhin batya tumne mujhe  lekin agar tum ziddi ho to main bhi kam nhin bataa kar hi rahunga tumhain apne dil ki baat ,bna kar hi rahunga tumhain apna aur fir dikha dunga is duniya ko (he luks at his dad) ki tum meri ho aur meri he rahogi ,ki hum ek duje ke vaaste hi bane hain aur vaise bhi I need u to share a piece of information with u which will otherwise break me .

Then when sumo asks him kahan kho gaye he gathers himself a says

:takleef ki koi baat nhin he mere bhi bhai ki shaadi he aur main nhin chahta koi bhi kaam deri se ho

Sumo was left speechless by the confidence in his voice,and however he was right it took her time for her almost numb brain to process an action or even to oppose . before her knowing she had her hand intertwined with his walking towards his car, probably for the last time .

Hope u like it the next chapter will be uploaded as soon as possible

Chapter 2 & 3: page 3

ARPITA.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ArpitaSingh1806 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Arpita!
Welcome to the forum๐Ÿค—

Wonderful write up you have here.
I loved how Shravan's and Suman's inner turmoil was described and their feelings were so in depth!

Beautifully penned.

Update soon.

Incase of any help fell free to contact me๐Ÿ˜Š

-Mitali
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nice concept dear continue soon
krits67 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow
Amazing starting
Beautiful
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow
amazing start
cannot wait to read more
superb
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing story
Continue soon
Simran0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ossum 
Update next part asap pls ๐Ÿ˜Š
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This seems amazing 
Loved it 
Continue soon 
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I m a big sucker for dialogues. I loved d dialogues u used. N i could totally hear mamiji ji say that. Lovely start. Continue soon.
ArpitaSingh1806 thumbnail
thanx to all d people for such a warm welcome ๐Ÿ˜ณ sorry i dont know how to reply to each comment seperately but will sure catch on this stuff soon๐Ÿ˜Š