Frequent Posters

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kingmanu

Congratulations bscorp13 and divanholic👏

Sorry don't know your names😛
So my questions to bscorp13 are
1.Cvs delayed consummation for God knows what reasons😡 In which episode do you think they would have consummated?😳

Oh I totally agree..
I think they should have consummated either with a better ending to the Asia Biz Leader function  in the mani track or post a proper confession during the raman wanting to leave ishita and go to Singapore track...
2. What is the most 'gandi baat' of Raman till date😉?

Oh I have a laundry list of his gutter talks..that I watch on repeat
But,360 degree and backside, papa ka sherbat..room '169' , and beauty spots is top of mind now
3. How many times do you think babies might have done 'IT' in a span of one year?😉 Actually, less than one year😭

I had one written a short OS.. where I had said they have a 'go' at least half a dozen times a night..do the math then😆..but honestly these 2 give those vibes even in scenes there is no physical pull involved😆

4. Who loves Raman the most and who loves ishita the most?
Ashok loves raman the most and shagun loves ishita the most😆😳...no I am kidding...ishita and raman do love each other the most..but i do wish cvs showed ishita expressing it often too...😛
5. If it was 11 p.m. yhm, which track would be running now?
The show would have ended long back. .in a good way..the way it ideally should have😛

6. What is the perfect ending for shagun?
     (a)suicide.       (b)jail.     (c)repentance      (d) something else you think

I used to not detest shagun initially. .hers was an interesting character even in the book but thanks to what cvs have turned her into..a vamp who hogs screentime. ..I think she needs to be sent to a correctional facility for mentally affected people..😆

7. Do you want baby for ishra now? 

Honestly since I am club #jagat delusionals and lollipops. .I don't mind..esp since I had loved loved the scene where ishita tells raman about the miracle baby...just for the sake of that overjoyed ishita and that crazy going out of his mind raman. .I would want to see a proper pregnancy and baby😛

8. Suppose you are yhm writer and ekta said that separation is compulsory before leap😆, then how would you separate ishra?

Hmmm...honestly I don't mind seperation tracks. .there is so much scope for angst and love. .

So my options..all cliches mind you..because ishra have been through so much together I doubt small ideological differences can make them stay apart for long😆
Amnesia and one forgets the other, either an accident or some mishap and a seperation and in the meanwhile both pine for the other in different ways..

Sacrificing. .but i would have brought that pre confession. .for a short seperation. .raman should have gone to Singapore and we could have got a very angsty, loverly seperation followed by a amazing reunion. ..

9. One disgusting thing about yhm?😡
The creatives and their lack of creativity😆and the side actors hogging screentime

10. You love ishra or divan? Matlab will you continue the show for ishra if divan are replaced? Will you still feel interested to know how did ishra story end?

Nope..i might read to see how the story ended😆..but not watch
Ishra are divan and divan are ishra a for me..wrt YHM..else the show ceases to be YHM for me..😛
Happy answering😆
Sorry if you don't feel comfortable with some questions. You may ignore them, if you want to😛

Thanks for your questions. .😛..and I am sorry I do not yet know your name. ..
My replies in red😛
bscorp13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

Congratulations PB.. Do you think Shagun and Ishhita mohabbatein is sachi? 🤔

Thanks😛

As for ishgun ka pyaar. .I loved it so much that I stopped watching yhm for almost 3 months during bhooth track😆😳...i only saw segments that too to laugh at the v state of YHM😆

So aisee mohabbat sacchi ho ya nahi doesn't make a difference😆

For the record I am team #AshRa. .the most true and painfully unrequited love story in YHM😉😳
bscorp13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divan-holic

Congratulations pb
Will come with some questions

Sure..am all up for them..😆
bscorp13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

Congos pb u deserve it 👏

And congos to u too DivAn holic for good grilling of Sri 😊😉

Thanks shivangi😛
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Yup .I kinda realize how it must feel reaching 'fashionably late ' to stuff. And i feel awful..😆.because I am obsessive about punctuality in real life😆

Oh he is still a little under the weather. .but the last 2 days was kind of stressful...😛..i am a little free today so will try and reply to most ques😛

That's completely understandable 😳 I'm hope he gets better now 😊 If we'd have asked you, it'd have killed the surprise 😛 But no worries, reply whenever you can 😊
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Errmm, Pick one.

Shagun/Mani
Ashok/Nidhi
Shopping/Home
Pizza/Burger
Friends/Family
Bajrangi Bhaijan/Sultan
Blue/Black
Raman/Ishita
bscorp13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

Errmm, Pick one.

Shagun/Mani

Hahaha. .neither

Ashok/Nidhi
Ashok

Shopping/Home
Travelling but not shopping😆

Pizza/Burger 
I am a pasta and chinese / South Asian food 😆 person

Friends/Family 
Family

Bajrangi Bhaijan/Sultan 
Haven't watched either😛

Blue/Black
Blue

Raman/Ishita
Aww...both..but yeah I relate to raman more..😛

Hope i answered your ques...😛
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok. One more. Which triangle do you think is interesting? Raman-Ishita-Shagun or Mihir-Alia-Adi? 😆
NINALOGY thumbnail
Hi pb
Hope u r donig well .
Firat of all I just want To say that I just love ur Comments on daily episode thread .It seems that you give words to my thoughts bcoz most of the times I totally agree with you .
Anyways here are my questions
Ur fav character of yhm
Fav track of yhm
fav ishra dance
fav divan dance
Ur fav thing about yhm
Ur most fav villian of yhm
If you were the cvs than what would you do with shagun .
On which on song do you want ishra to perform
How you started watching yhm

Ur biggest dream of life
which country do you want to visit
If you become president for one day what would be the first thing you would do .
If you get a magic stick than What will you do with it
Ur fav actor n actress
ur all time fav movie n song
With which character of yhm you resemble the most if any
The most mysterious question what is ur name (if you don't want to tell than ignore)

Pick one
Ishru or ruman
Ishgun or ashman
Internet or tv
Shagun or alia
Ishita look pre leap or post leap
Ankita or vivek
Ishra or divan
Day or night
Ball point or ink pen
Surrogacy track or bhoot track

Why temperature is high on hills and mountains as compare to Other areas
When glass breaks it make a noise but when heart breaks it does not make any sound why it is so
Why moon don't come All the days like sun
As we know there is gravity On earth and it attracts everything towards itself then hoe can birds manage to fly , Why did not the feel force of attraction .
Its enough for now I might come back with some more questions .
Regards Nina
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Thanks for your questions. .😛..and I am sorry I do not yet know your name. ..
My replies in red😛

Haha...interesting answers😆
BTW, my name is Reena😛