FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I am Late I Know  Something totally unexpected caught me πŸ₯± I am dead busy because of that πŸ˜•
I wanted to write something really good but this is all I could come up with, not sure how good this is as a B'day gift πŸ€” I wanted to gift you this in your B'day month itself! So here it goes my B'day gift for a very Special friend of mine πŸ€—

Happy Birthday (Belated) Shivani  aka Meself πŸ€— Stay happy and joyful, be fiery and fierce like Draupadi and love you loads and loads and loads ❀️

This one for you πŸ€—  

The Leaf!

I look up at that trodden leaf, the one pricked and fallen. What does it I feel? I wonder under my thoughts, deep down I connect myself with it.

A fall not so mighty, a look deprived from the world, do you feel I am narrating a tale familiar to you and me?

They revere the tragic heroes I heard and pity my fate. Oh poor me... I wish for nothing of this sort, I wish not be pitied nor I long to be revered. OH YES! I do agree but then who wouldn't like to be revered? But then these are never my prior concern, there are more things that bother me, upsets me, unsettles me for that matter.

I look upon that fallen leaf and connect my tale with it.

Do you even realize that many a times I don't even feel the pain, I don't even see the wound, I believe the leaf too does the same, It hardly realize anything since it's fall maybe that's why they call it lifeless'!

Such a way of addressing! I wish people call me to lifeless for many times I am pretty much lifeless.

NUMB!

FROZEN

And

DEAD

A closer look at the tattered leaf and I see it shivering or rather it looks as though it is shivering, shivering in dire coldness or shivering to come back in life.

It's the wind! I heard some say!

And I too feel the breeze, sullen, solemn fleeting breeze.

I saw the leaf silently, pushing it up while the wind effortlessly takes it away.

I see it fly, higher and higher, peacefully as seemed from the flight. It looked as if new born baby soundly sleeping near her mother, I felt the leaf feeling protected and safe in the hands of the wind.

Why no one sees the life of this leaf?

Why do they feel it's lifeless once fallen?

Why do they ignore or pity they shattered one?

I mused over these questions but suddenly my train of thoughts halted by a voice as melodious as the flute.

Krishnaa'

Looking up I saw him!!!

You are the wind and I, the

Fallen leaf, you lift

Me up and I follow you! The

Flight eases my

Pain and makes me blissful!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful girl...
Yes tragic heroes n anti-heroes are revered while Draupadi is either hated or pitied or pushed to a corner as an unimportant, nothing-extraordinary kind of character. Pity!!

Very well-written...the symbolism is beautiful...πŸ‘
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved. I will empty all my words on this one later for it is so beautiful!
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow gayu this was so lovable! All emotions blended with obe... amazing!πŸ‘
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay firstly thank you for such a beautiful birthday gift Gatty. Couldn't have asked for more really.

Draupadi, she is an enigma for me. The more I read about her the more I fall in love with her. She is a personal goddess who is flawless however you look at her. This was a stunning piece Gatty. I could see the scene unfold in front of me. She is a true blue warrior but even the mightiest of warrior lays down his weapon at times and in here she too did the same only to lifted by Krishna himself. 

Seriously I have no more words on this one. Thank you so much dear!😳
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res πŸ˜³
Unres πŸ˜³
Fantastic OS πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love the metaphorical description of Draupadi πŸ˜³
Please do write more πŸ˜Š
Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
No words to describe this β­οΈ,a very beautiful oneβ­οΈπŸ‘
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Beautiful girl...

Yes tragic heroes n anti-heroes are revered while Draupadi is either hated or pitied or pushed to a corner as an unimportant, nothing-extraordinary kind of character. Pity!!

Very well-written...the symbolism is beautiful...πŸ‘

thank you so much amrita πŸ€— indeed mainstream people's reaction on Draupadi disappoints me badly
FeistyQueen thumbnail

thank you dearo πŸ˜³
FeistyQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Wow gayu this was so lovable! All emotions blended with obe... amazing!πŸ‘

thank you dear! πŸ€—

I am yet to unres on your work