Kaira OS - Tu Taqdeer Mera, Main Taqdeer Tera

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Andy yeh OS tumhare liye. Meri taraf se birthday gift. Hope you will like it.
---------------------

Kaira OS - Tu Taqdeer Mera, Main Taqdeer Tera

Karthik's POV

I am at Singhania Mansion dressed in a maroon and gold sherwani for today's function. Everyone is present, the Maheshwaris, Singhanias and even my family, they are all standing around the mandap where I am, yes I am getting married, and today I am the most unhappiest person for I know I am going to loose my love forever when I will marry the sister of the only girl I had given my heart to. Naira had been the girl who stole my heart and Gayu her cousin sister was a sister to me but tonight things would change the girl who I had a sisterly emotion for would become my wife and for the woman I loved selflessly I would loose her forever. I know she doesn't love me, I know she had rejected me but deep down my heart tells me, that her eyes are more truthful whether words. I had said yes to this proposal because of my dad.Yes me and my father have differences but I love him, though I know I will love no one except Naira, I feel guilty about spoiling Gayu's life because I know I will never love her, I will never forget Naira, I will never be able to give her the right of a wife.

Suddenly someone banged into me and the red sindoor powder from their hand got on my sherwani jacket, it wasn't easily visible but Akshara maa asked me to clean it up before the rituals started. Yes I had started calling Akshara aunty, Akshara maa instead and it pleased me to the core and when I saw her smile each time I called out to her I was even happier.

Talking her advice I walked upstairs my legs took me to the room where my heart lied, I didn't even realize when I had entered Her room unintentionally, I turned back to leave but I ended up tripping on something, I picked my self up and than the object which was responsible for my fall, it was a black book, he opened the first page and it read "ye tina ki dairy hai isse haath lagane ki koshish bhi mat karna", I smiled for a second as I imagined her saying the dialogue. I first decide to leave the dairy where it had been and move out but my hand seems as if it is not in my control anymore, it flips through the pages, than I pause as I reach that page, the page which had nothing but "I love him" written on it multiple times though the last line read "I love Karthik", I stared at that line unbelievably. She did love me, her eyes were the mirror to her heart but than why did her lips lie to me, why didn't she confess her love when I told her about my feelings, why did she reject my feeling, why did she say that she didn't consider me even as I friend. I need my answers and I need them now, but how I hadn't seen Naira since I entered, everyone was there but her. There seemed to be a sound of water hitting the ground from somewhere nearby. I think it was there when I entered though I am not too sure as I had been lost in my own world. I walked to the attached washroom as that was the only place I thought the noise would come from and sure enough it grew louder as I walked nearer, I pressed my ear on the door and could hear soft sobs, I knew who those cries belonged to and it tore my heart.I knocked on the door but got no response, I tried once more but again nothing only the cries seemed to get louder which pierced my heart, I couldn't take it, I needed to comfort her, I banged opened the door and what I saw in made my heart hurt. There she was standing under the shower wearing a white and silver lehenga that was stuck to her, her face devoid of make up, her eyes pouring with tears that was visible even through the water drops that ran over her face. She was drenched completely, she looked broken and exhausted.

End of POV

---------
Naira's POV

I was tired, tired of pretending, tired of showing happiness that wasn't in my heart, tired of showing that He didn't mean anything to me. I finally decide to let go of the facade and break down it private. I am drowned in sorrow and tears when all of a sudden someone bangs open the door and than I see him. I wonder what he is doing here than think it might me fragment of my imagination once again, he approaches me, holding me from my bare waist with one of his hands he uses the other caress my faces and as he does that I feel like losing myself to him, knowing I will never get an opportunity as such in reality. I go more closer to him stand on pointed toes, bring my lips to his ears and whisper, "I love you, I will be able to love no one after you, I have given you my heart, and I will give not be able to love anyone, I'm so stupid I am talking to my imagination once again, but kya karu, I can't tell you this in reality." Saying this I move back a bit we look into each other's eyes and are lost. He cups my face with the palms of his hand and brings it closer to his, he brushes my soft lips with his rough ones sending chills done my spine, I melt like ice cream in hot Sun as the kiss gets deeper and more passionate, I slowly begin to respond back, while I am still drowned in his eyes that is a mixture of love, care and hurt.

End of POV
----------
Karthik's POV

Two minutes into the kiss and she was completely still for a moment I thought what if I had forced myself on her, as I was about to move back I felt her responding, my heart relaxed. We were standing under the cold shower drenched completely yet there seemed to be a heat within me. It felt like her love was keeping me warm. Slowly we ended the kiss moving back a bit, I look at my angel, her face completely exhausted and yet a smile on her lips. I know she thinks I am not real but I know her love is and her eyes tell me all about it. I close the shower and carry her in my arms out of the room, I place her delicate body on the bed and look at her with love. Her gaze is filled with passion, her smile gets bigger as my finger run over the strings that tie her blouse, as realization hits me, I move a step back, I love her and she loved me more than words to explain this was the truth but another fact was she thought I was her imagination that is why she was allowing me to get so close, I didn't want that she would hate herself, I didn't want that people point fingers at her. I remove my sherwani jacket and place it over her shoulders. I lift her in my arms and carry her downstairs not before making her wear the jacket properly and buttoning it from the front. All eyes seem to be shifted towards as I walk down the stairs with her. She has her head buried into my chest. There were questions in everyone's eyes, even my own and Naira's.

End of POV
-------------

"What's all this, look at what state the two of you are in", Rukmini spoke in a taunting voice
"Isn't this the bridegroom and the girl in his arms his would sister in law", one of the guest added but shut her mouth after earning an angry glare from akshara.
"Karthik mujhe yahan acha nahi laga raha", Naira told Karthik scared, still not understanding that this was reality
"Main sach hoon Naira, tum koyi sapna nahi dekh rahi", Karthik spoke into her ears and as soon as she heard those words she freed herself from the grip and stood on her feet.
"I am sorry", Naira managed stuttering
"What's happening", Akshara asked calmly.
"Maa, will you answer me a question", Karthik asked akshara
"Bolo beta", replied Akshara with a calm and loving tone.
"If two people of marriageable age fall in love and both there families are in good terms with one another, shouldn't they marry each other.", Karthik asked
" Agar koyi problem nahi hai aur pyaar bhi hai toh shaadi karni chaiye", Akshara answered while many of the family members gave a positive nod.
"Did you hear them", Karthik spoke facing Naira
"What reason is there for girl not accepting her love maa?", Karthik asked akshara
"There could be many reasons to this, some could be shy, some don't want to hurt their families", Akshara answered
"Would you get if I told you I love your daughter and she loves me the same. Maa mein gayu ki nahi Naira ki baat kar raha hun", whispers were heard from all corners as those words left Karthik's mouth.
"Kya bkwaas kar rahe ho, Jo bhi tumhare mann mein araha hai tum bak rahe ho. Aaj meri gayu Di aur tumhari shaadi hai", Naira spoke angrily.
"Mein tumse pyaar karta hoon toh tumhari bhen se shaadi kaise karun, aur wo bhi tab jab mein yeh jaan chuka hoon that you love me." Karthik said in a higher pitch.
"Tumse yeh kissne kaha that mein tum se pyaar karti hoon, yeh galat femi tum he kahan se hui Karthik", Naira said in a taunting tone trying to sound hurtful as possible.
"Tumhare iss dairy se Ms.Naira Singhania", said Karthik showing her the dairy.
"Kya tum dono ek dusre se pyaar karte ho, phir humein bataya kyun nahi", akshara asked hurt with the fact that they had kept things hidden.
"Main kya batata jab mein ne Naira se pucha uss ne saaf inkar kiya, isliye dad ka dil rakhne ke liye I agreed for the wedding. Lekin when I got to know that she loved me back how can I marry Gayu, maa tell won't that be wrong. Lekin apki beti se puchiye ke woh chup kyun hai", Karthik replied
"Naira kuch toh bolo," akshara urged Naira to speak
"Kyunke gayu Di tum se pyaar karti haan, paanch salon se unho ne kisiko bhi meri kaami nahi hone Di, Lekin jab mein wapas ayi sara focus mujh par agaya, sirf tum the woh Karthik jiss ke saath gayu Di ko rhe kar ye lagne laga that she holds an importance in someone's life", Naira spoke in tears.
"Wo Naira tumhari bhen ko pyaar hua toh tum ne mujhe uske liye sacrifice kiya, tum ne meri feelings ka nahi socha.Main koyi khilona nahi hun tumhara jo tumhari bhen ko pasand aya aur tum ne mujhe usse de diya. Mein ek jeeta jagta insan hoon Naira. Mera chodo yeh nahi socha how would your sister live in a loveless marriage." Karthik accused her
"Itna pyaar karti ho tum mujh se Naira, ke apne pyaar ko mere liye kurban kar liya. Aur ek mein andhi yeh soch bethi ke tum mujh se mere haq cheena jati thi. Itni badi stupid thi Jo yeh soch liya meri choti bhen meri khushiyon se khush nahi. I am so sorry Naira, I am very sorry Karthik.", Gayu spoke up in tears
"But ab nahi, now I will make everything right mami, yahan aaj shaadi hogi Lekin un dono ki jo ek dusre se pyaar karte hai." saying so Gayu removed her veil and put it over Naira's head.
"I am sorry", Naira whispers to Karthik
"Kuch toh bolo sorry khe rahi hun", Naira continued
" nahi mujhe believe nahi ho raha ke Naira Singhania ne mujh na cheez ko sorry kaha toh shock mein chala gaya", Karthik joked earning an angry glare from Naira

--------------------

Karthik's POV

Once again I am back on the mandap this time a thousand times happier because in a few moments my angel will be mine forever.
My angel comes down in a red, maroon and gold lehenga, her face not cemented with make up like most brides, her hair in perfect curls. She sits down next to me and I keep on staring at her making her blush. I was so lost that I have no idea when the rituals got over. I came out of my dreamland when the pandit said "Vivah sampan hua". Finally we were married, they had to after all they were each other's destiny.

End of POV

--------------
The end

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ Wow!! That was so beautiful. Very well written dear.
I totally loved it even though I'm strictly against any sort of sacrifice drama.
Plz do write more on Kaira.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow so beautiful thankuu for ur gift πŸ˜ƒ its just awesome..so cute u r...
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing os dear though I too hate love triangles with sacrifice drama but when end game is KAIRA I don't mind this drama ...when will daily soap drams understand sacrifices will only spoil all three lives ...even ur families will be in pain seeing three lives spoiled 
Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow awesome year πŸ‘πŸΌ
Beautifully written πŸ‘
Please keep writing such amazing stories
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aiyo..super OS...
best gift for Andy..
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great OS dear. So finally... Naira accepted her love and Kaira came together.
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

πŸ‘Wow!! That was so beautiful. Very well written dear.

I totally loved it even though I'm strictly against any sort of sacrifice drama.
Plz do write more on Kaira.

Thanks
Me too don't want any sacrifice drama.
Even if Naira wants too, I want Karthik to straight away say No to gayu
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

wow so beautiful thankuu for ur gift πŸ˜ƒ its just awesome..so cute u r...

Ur welcome 😊
Glad u liked it
janvi0513 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalisuhani123

amazing os dear though I too hate love triangles with sacrifice drama but when end game is KAIRA I don't mind this drama ...when will daily soap drams understand sacrifices will only spoil all three lives ...even ur families will be in pain seeing three lives spoiled

Yes people should understand that sacrifices spoil lives in the long run, no one remains happy.