||ShivIka Scenes Gallery|| ~ IMPORTANT NOTE @ Pg13

..Aafreen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Once upon a time there was a king like man known by the name Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He's very complicated and has two different sides. The good one that is reserved only for his family and the bad one that numerous people had to face. He believed in only name, money, power and lineage, who would have thought that he'll be tied with a girl who neither has name nor the money, though she got power of her truth, her honesty and her loyalty but still her lineage was unknown.

Then there was a girl, a very brave girl whom people called by the name Anika. She's sweet, loving and very caring but just like Shivaay, she has another side as well, the fierce one, which comes out many times. The brave girl she is, she stood up against the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi. They met, they fought. They kept on meeting and their fights continued. War was declared, the one who had thought he won had actually lost.

Now the situation is very strange, they are being affected by each other but no one knows their relationship's name. Shivaay's life is in danger and Anika thinks that she is to be blamed. The story is complicated and it is insane, but we still love them and ShivIka is their name. And at end I would like to say, don't give me that look because I know everything I have written above is quite lame.

😆😃😆

Hey guys, I am Aafreen and this thread that I have opened is the place where you'll find every ShivIka scene. I am gonna update it time to time, whenever I will get the time and I'll also be maintaining an Index of the updates to this thread, so that it will be easier for you to find your desired scene.

And if you want to download any of the scene video, just go to this site savefrom.net. It worked for me, just give it a try.

Post #2 is the Index

Edited by ..Aafreen.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Aafreen.. thumbnail
Index

Episode #1 to Episode #39 - Page 1, Post 3

Episode #40 to Episode #47 - Page 9, Post 2

Episode #48 to Episode #54 - Coming in a few hours😆
..Aafreen.. thumbnail
Scenes from Episode #1 to Episode #39

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aafreen,
I love you so much for doing this.
It was time consuming work and yet you did it sweetie.
You will reach heavens and lots of Dua from the ShivIka fangirls. 

Bunny. 
Edited by Bunny_Bear - 7 years ago
fallingpieces thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
<3

WHOOPS omg I didn't realise it said don't post, I just commented as a way to bookmark the thread.

Can I delete my comment? AHHH WHAT DID I DO? SORRY.
Edited by fallingpieces - 7 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so  so so much, ive looked for shivay n anika scenes every where

i officially love you!!!!!!!!

🤗

(sorry i didn't realise it said don't post, if theres a way of deleting my coment i don't mind)
Edited by rani-lucki - 7 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😛  Thank you very much...been looking for their scenes too...was making do with the OmKara scenes for now!!  U R A ⭐️! Thanks again...much appreciated!!👏🤗Edited by --Nargis-- - 7 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Yayyy finally all AnShi scenes in a place yipieee
god bless u aafren
A big RES...
LOVE U AAFRU FOR MAKING IT EASY FOR US...UMMMAAH
_Niki_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy! Thanks Aafreen! 🤗 Is it possible to download from this site?