Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lazy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i cannot believe fawad donot drink at all,even many pak actresses smoke and drink.
bt i hope he is not going far away .he is amazing actor,and i want to see him in lots of movies.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
IF too posted this news and the pic they used..

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/67456-fawad-khan-gets-drunk-creates-a-scene.htm
Edited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manish'a defence makes it all the more obvious that Fawad actually was drunk! He looks like he's trying too hard to make it seem like the truth.

KJo ka hukum aaya hai, image sudhaaro mission shuru! πŸ˜†
UglyDuckling. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

IF too posted this news and the pic they used..

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/67456-fawad-khan-gets-drunk-creates-a-scene.htm

If you see the video he asked for juice, his sugar level was low

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHONcmFY3g[/YOUTUBE]
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Manish clarified? πŸ˜†
Aww KJo is really into Fawad. ( no pun intended)
It is okay. Why are people offended? It happens. He should not make it a habit though.Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 7 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: UglyDuckling.

If you see the video he asked for juice, his sugar level was low

saw the video-his eyes look tired almost as if he is unwell..putting that drunk emoticon is so not funny.
Edited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago
Why are you guys so defensive that he drank? A lot of people drink it doesn't mean right or wrong. He is a human after all. He isn't the only one saba qamar, mahira Khan, Maria memon, kanwal Ilyas and many others also drink. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone drinks yes, but knowing that he so diabetic & a big smoker, to add drinking to that is akin to playing with fire. I hope he spaces his drinks & doesn't create a scene outside, it's only going to reflect so badly. Some of the reactions here are so ott, lol. I reckon he must be stressed with pleasing KJo lol, home, family, WORK & a new baby on the way!! Give poor Fawadooo a break.

Lil: Oh God Yes!! Like so so so into Fawad that is unbelievable to poor Sid. What will happen to his career now. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† KJo Ofc, wants both.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I usually dont care but i really hope at times that this whole KJo-Fawad nonsense is just a rumor and for once Karan is giving him a chance cos he is talented ( so unlike KJoπŸ˜†) given the fact that his wife is pregnant..And it makes me sick for some reason..And am again reminded why i judged Priya the other day for marrying an actor despite being educated, good looking etc. etc. Not saying other guys dont cheat or they are the epitome of loyalty but i think i'd have a nervous breakdown if i ever marry any actor..Sab door se hi ache lagte hain πŸ˜† Edited by rogerrocks - 7 years ago
raj80 thumbnail
seems like the media have copied the blinds...