Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poonam0307 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: palma0211

you all realize that the show will go off air soon if the kill the  main villain of Ashoka????

Helena is gone means they will wrap up in a few months!!!!!

No , I don't think so this gonna happen as the show has a lot of potential and just because one villain died ,the show will go offair ! NO WAY😲 as my dear helena is not the main villain as it's story about of ashoka , so it was always SUSHIM from the beginning though I loved helena character but I can't hide this important fact and it's a reality either today or tomorrow, helena surely gonna die but it doesn't mean if she's dying, show also get off air soon !
And if you're going with IF pathetic fake article , then again don't believe that coz IF articles are never relevant as they are people who told us sanjeeda will be kaurwaki , not even added CAS when the trps was at 2.2 and his new benchmark show will get off air🤣 Plzzz don't believe that😆
Poonam0307 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

It's a historical show so I dont think it will be off air anytime soon. The news published on IF is utter nonsense. Dont believe each and every article.

Exactly
babur1527 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Helena is a parody right now. It makes no sense keeping her in this story anymore.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Poonam0307

No , I don't think so this gonna happen as the show has a lot of potential and just because one villain died ,the show will go offair ! NO WAY😲 as my dear helena is not the main villain as it's story about of ashoka , so it was always SUSHIM from the beginning though I loved helena character but I can't hide this important fact and it's a reality either today or tomorrow, helena surely gonna die but it doesn't mean if she's dying, show also get off air soon !
And if you're going with IF pathetic fake article , then again don't believe that coz IF articles are never relevant as they are people who told us sanjeeda will be kaurwaki , not even added CAS when the trps was at 2.2 and his new benchmark show will get off air🤣 Plzzz don't believe that😆

Yes you're absolutely right! I remember a few days before this show started, the makers had clearly stated that Sushim would be the main villain in the show and as we can see he's still there and plus a lot of things have to be shown like Ashoka's ascension to the throne, Ashoka turning into the ruthless and merciless angry young man who killed all his enemies one by one, the entry of Girika who was Ashoka's chief executioner in Ashoka's hell and finally the bloody Kalinga war which caused Ashoka to adopt Buddhism. The makers are not stupid enough to end this show without showing all those!
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Going to miss her terribly! She was epic as Rajmata Helena!
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved her but show must go on🤔 as poor Ashoka suffered alot and lost so many well wishers. So, it's valid to end Helena character atleast one enemy is omitted from Ashoka's list beside I really hope that corruptak😵 should be next like you all said !
Rest for suzzane gonna miss her but story demands that!!
So, I'm waiting for Sunday to come😊
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jhansi ki rani did not go over 500 episodes so am expecting the same here, I never believe articles...
..but if the have to kill a villain this big who was Mastermind behind everything...a little bit more built up would have been nice..one Lasendra dances in..has a scene with everyone and khatam kahani..Helena deserved a thrilling end not a bla one...but hey they did the same bla end with Chanakya...
aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😭will surely miss her.Suzzane nailed it as Rajmata Helena,from her very first scene of the show.👏Looking forward to watch today's mahaepisode.
QueenHelena thumbnail
Less than one hour for Maha episode and Color's not advertising it at all...very sad.. 
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Killing her was the last straw..now nothing can save the TRP's nor the show...