want to know about it
looking forward for the next part
thanks for the pm

Thanks buddy πŸ˜† yes they have a past πŸ˜† which will be revealed slowly πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sass8

Oh , a past together, intruiguing. looking forward to the next update .

thanks buddy πŸ˜† yes there is a past filled with lots of love and hope for a better future πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Chapter 2 please
Awesome update sis i loved it please continue soon

Yes sis πŸ˜† wish granted πŸ˜†
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
im very disappointed with aarti's character πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
she is completely loser cant even fight for her self respect
taking all those taunt without any complain 🀒
yash dad knew all the truth still didn't do anything that's really stupid 😑
he got to know aarti is yash wife & ansh is his son still didn't open his mouth 😑
even got to know abt that bitch arpita & so called parents planed to trap yash for money 😑
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok , re-read again the first 2 parts.
The Dubey are cold but at least they did not threw out Aarti & Anch on the street and led to her finding Yash again. I do hope Gayatri doesn't become to hard on Aarti and learn to love her. 
But what a mess. So the twin are not Yash but I wonder how he ended up married to Arpita, that is intruiguing; she probably envy their relationship back then and manipulate the situation. At least Aarti now know that he hasn't abandon her but fate got in they way. Poor twin they did not deserve being ignore by Yash, but there must be something there to explain Yash attitude to the twin. I woder how long Yash will resist Aarti. I think she is having the right attitude for now, not reacting to his demands. But that cannot last of course.
I am already really loving this story . πŸ˜ƒ

ps:this is moving fast, have to come back to add my comments on part C, but not complaining at all.πŸ˜ƒ

So SP is the master pupet here πŸ˜†. Interesting because it actually describe how I see him, the man who knows ereything because he has the mean to do so. After all hiring a private investigator just make sense in his position. Had he not felt seen Aarti (or had a good vibe) first he would have come up as a cold calculating b****d, but he was first drown to her then Anch, who he recognized as Yash son. Now he is just calculating πŸ₯±manipulator for the good of Yash. Hey I am on board with that and he is a little softy πŸ‘ cause he kept the girls. Well in a way Arpita family was punish for lying and taking advantage of the Scindia. Please please put some humanity in Gayatri. I hope Yash show some heart to Aarti and the girls or someone knock him on the headπŸ˜‰. oh more soon
Edited by sass8 - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

how disgusting that dubey 😑
even after know what his so called son did to aarti still supporting that jerk 😑
Im surprise what the hell is wrong with aarti? 😲
she didn't even said anything
so aarya know each other? 😲
look like yash have no memory abt aarti but the feeling is so familiar to him πŸ˜•
continue plz

thanks friend πŸ˜† the dubeys thought that ansh was their grandson so they supported aarti but when they found out the truth they wanted their own not a stranger 
aarti felt she owed prashant for take her in a givin her a family when she had no one to turn to that to will be in a flash back πŸ˜†
 poor yash so cnfused and no recollection of aarti πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
thanks again my friend πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

im very disappointed with aarti's character πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
she is completely loser cant even fight for her self respect
taking all those taunt without any complain 🀒
yash dad knew all the truth still didn't do anything that's really stupid 😑
he got to know aarti is yash wife & ansh is his son still didn't open his mouth 😑
even got to know abt that bitch arpita & so called parents planed to trap yash for money 😑

Thanks Manita πŸ˜† I did warn that it will be emotional πŸ€£ not only tears but anger will be expressed🀣 you might get more angry with her as the story progresses feel free to vent πŸ€£
SP is a you might say confused if you want he don't want to jepodize Yash's recovery by revealing the truth, plus he knows G3 and Maya if they find out the truth  the twins will be ostracize by them and they are innocent childrenπŸ˜ƒ He just don't know what s the right thing to do πŸ˜† so he is hoping that Yash's memory will naturally return by Aarti's and Ansh constantly being around Yash πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

nice parts , eager to read more

Thanks anni πŸ˜† will continue soonπŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Waiting for C and D, E.

Thanks sis πŸ˜† C is up D&E maybe tommorow πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Awesome updt sis i luvd it i can't wait for more. That bitch Arpita 😑it a good thing she's death cause i had a good mind of killing her 🀬.

Sis you know how those druggies act when they are craving their drugs if you know. Am like them am craving the next updates. So plz cont soon.

Thaks sis πŸ˜† that is a tall order πŸ˜† i hope i can live up to expections πŸ˜†
Aripta and her parents are the villians πŸ˜†