Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow awesome update sis ⭐️ i loved it and tnx for the pm. I can't wait for the next part.
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update
loved it
hope gayathri and maya have changed for good
will they meet aarti and ansh in the temple
waiting for the next part
thanks for the pm
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update. loved it. thank you for the pm
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
emotional update! am glad the oldies learned their lesson and would know better in future before treating anyone like trash. I am sure Aarti would forgive them, we all know of her good heart! 
anticipating a tearful reunion of the trio! wonder what would be the final about the twins! 

I am very impatient for the next one Didi! 😡 😡
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks my friend 😆 for your intrest busy working on it now 😆😆
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi all sorry for the mistakes 

Part B

The morning started as a bright sunny day Aarti and Ansh had slept on the cold hard ground of the temple steps there were many other beggars about all eagerly awaiting the start of the new day when wealthy devotees would bring a small breakfast to share today being a special day in the Hindu calendar.

Aarti found the public toilets and took Ansh she tried to get some water to wash but there were just too many people about only able to get small amounts to do the basic essentials. Then she went back and found a place to sit and wait she had a good view of all entering and leaving the temple.

They got their small breakfast and give thanks to the lord for it; this was their second day here Aarti had faith that Yash would find them here; Ansh her baby had gone through so much, he kept asking if the witches would catch them and beat them, he had nightmares almost every night, and he kept asking if his papa don't love them anymore. If his papa is not missing them are his sisters not missing them? Why has his papa not found them as yet? That he don't like this game of hide and seek, and why are they going to Delhi when papa lives in Bhopal?? Aarti tried her best to convince her son that papa is indeed looking for them that Paridhi chachi told that is why they are going to Delhi so he can find them easily Aarti prayed got please help her find her love her Yash she trust in her love for Yash and his for her and their son; Aarti prayed for her twin she prayed that they were being treated kindly and that they were not missing her too much and that they will all be reunited soon that she will have her three babies in her arms once again. Aarti prayed for G3 and Maya to become understanding and more caring to understand their erroneous behavior, the sin they perform when they jump to conclusions without asking questions first.

She did not want to go to the Dubeys she felt that she had encroached in their lives and hospitality too much already; so she stayed there in this holy place and prayed for Yash to remember how special this place was too them and seek her here.  

Back at the hotel the brothers took all the clothes and other offerings with them to the temple, G3 and Maya also took their offerings; each with the hope that god will answer their prays; each silently hoping that Aarti and Ansh will be found safe, and back to Yash's loving protective arms.

G3 was worried for her Yash if he did not find his family soon he might have a nervous breakdown and she would be the reason for it his ma who is supposed to protect him is the cause for all his sorrow today.

Maya was afraid for her Yash he is like her own child and she could not bear to see him in pain God if Aarti is the right one for him his true life partner his soul mate please make them meet today please reunite back a father and a son she silently prayed.

At the temple they all took part in the morning pray them each went with their request for their personal pray and offering.

Time now to distribute the gifts to the beggars they all went outside and in different sections

"Yash beta give the beggars over there where the mother and children are" said G3. While sharing the clothing her saw her and the little boy with his hair long and unkempt they both looked thin dressed in rags.

Aarti had her head covered and her eyes closed Ansh was in her lap he too had his eyes close Yash was shocked at their appearance but ecstatic he momentary could not find his voice so he just dropped what he had in his hands, sat down in front of them and grabbed them both into his arms.

Aarti was startled Ansh begun to cry she felt him pull them closer tighter to himself he did not say a word only cried his body trembling, then he showered them with kisses all over their faces "I found I found you thank god I found you" was his horse statement. "I promise I will never let you leave again I will always defend you my love and my son forgive me for not being there to stop ma and Bua from disrespecting you and throwing you out" and he kept on crying holding them close to him

"Yash you are here really here you remembered Ansh papa is here he found us he won the game" cried Aarti

"Papa my papa you are really here it is not a dream you will take us home with you, you will protect us from the witches papa I missed you so much papa never leave me again papa I don't like those witches papa where are my sisters did the witches get them too did the witches harm them papa.???" And he was crying his little eyes out "Papa mama and I had to sleep on the dirt, and we travelled a lot to get here papa mama and I got sick after the witches chased us away papa you will save us right from the witches."

The brothers, G3 and Maya made their way to Yash when they observed a crowd had gathered where Yash was disturbing the gifts they made their way through the crowds and saw Yash sitting holding on to a woman and a boy their faces not visible to them "Yash beta what happened you found Aarti bahu" asked G3

Ansh screamed "Papa the witches the witches are here don't let them harm mama and I" and he pressed himself closer into Yash chest

G3 and Maya taken by surprise stepped back while Aaman, Pankaj, and Prateek bend down and helped AarYa and Ansh stand up.

"Aarti bhabhi Anshu we found you thank god we found you" Prateek held on to the three and openly cried Pankaj and Aaman give thanks to god and they too joined in the hug.

They slowly made their way back to the car and then the hotel Yash refusing to leave their side. G3 and Maya also made their way back to the hotel it was clear that Ansh was traumatized by their presence but they were concern after all he is their grandson their baby's baby and they loved him now after knowing the truth.

They stood outside Yash's room the door was ajar Ansh was so thin his hair a bit longer and un kept holding onto Yash for dare life, Aarti looked thin and pale her eyes sunken in with dark circles she was crying and holding on to Yash for support.

"I thought that I will never see you again I thought god had abandoned me when I could not find you that night and the last few weeks. Then I remembered the temple here and how much you love visiting there how often we came and found peace here I knew god will somehow bring you here and I will find you I am so happy you are safe, and I apologize for the callous behavior of my ma and buaji. I am so sorry my love that you and our baby had to undergo such harsh treatment from my ignorant family. I promise that will never happen again as long as there is life in my body I Yash SP Scindhia will never allow you two to be mistreated again by anyone. You are my wife my life and I failed to protect you and our son. I am also your culprit along with my family"

"Yashu we are together again that all that matters to me unfortunately we cannot change the past only move on to a better future I too am so sorry that your ma and buaji not only hurt Ansh and I but our entire family with their behavior. Yashu how are my girls where are they must be missing us??"

"Baby they are with Aaman's parents in Mumbai I did not want them to be affected by all this madness and yes they are missing you both"

Aaman said "Aarti they will return once you are better you don't want to frighten them now do you if they see you and Anshu in this condition they will also be traumatized; they remember how you and Ansh were forcefully taken away and poor things they think it was a bad dream. They believe you are visiting a relative and there are no phones where you are but my parents have brought little gifts say that it is from you to keep their minds distracted even uncle SP call them and reassure them that you and Ansh are okay but missing them badly. We also tell them the same when we speak to them."

"Yash allow Aarti and Ansh to shower, change and get something to eat we will get them to a doctor before we leave I have call bauji and told him about the latest news" said Pankaj

Maya quickly went with Prateek and bought clothes for Aarti and Ansh and got food for all to have

G3 made a decision that she and Maya would not return to the SM that they still needed to do their punishment and learn to be better human's plus it was better for the children to get over their fear of them and not cause any more mental trauma to the innocent kids.   

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woop woop a happy update. Prayers answered and good lessons learnt by everyone. Family reunited. The support Prateek, Pankaj and Aaman gave to Yash during this trying time was excellent. The brothers love for each other really stood out.  I am also impressed G3 and Maya will continue with their punishment on their own volition. 
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so emotional Didu! I loved the reunion of the three! poor Ansh has been so traumatized, I really do not blame him. at least the two women see what they have caused and are willing to atone. 
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well written part
finally they are reunited
gayathri wants to continue her punishment
waiting for the next part
thanks for the pm

Edited by ksen - 7 years ago
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Queen Bee i should start calling you res because you love those 3 letters.

Wow awesome update Sharlene didi i loved it. Thank you for an amazing update ⭐️.

Finally Yash found his family yay. I feel like kissing g3 right now has she has grown a brain bravo gayatri ma.

Please continue soon sis and tnx for the pm. 👏