kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi written update July27th

swan_krpk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Dev's house:

Ria comes to Ishwari and asks her why is she still awake, Ishwari says she is waiting for dev to return from foreign delegates meeting. Ria says delegates left today morning itself, but Dev returns back and says they missed the flight due to some traffic jam and decided to stay back 2 more days. He says they are coming for dinner to our home tomorrow. Riya teases Dev saying mom thought you went to meet some girlfriend.

Next day morning Dev gets a message from sona saying that she is going out with elena for shopping and called bhola to explain what all to cook today. He says that she ditched me, called bhola and only message for me. He starts leaving and sees sona watching his reactions. He says something is there behind your back, and turns her and writes DEVAKSHI on her back. She tries to erase it and says someone will find out, he says let it be and says "tum par mera haq hai".

Sona goes to Ishwari's room to give juice, ishwari gets dizzy. Sona checks her bp and says you have low bp, you should not wake up from bed and don't do any work. Ishwari says this is my sons respect; I need to cook food for them. RR taunts something is there on your back, I will see it. But sona excuses herself and thanks her for reminding about it.

Neha's house:

Neha and Ranveer talk about their new house.

Dev's house:

RR sits and asks Ishwari to cook malai koftha, Dev returns from office and taunts Ishwari for working in this condition, she wont listen to me, she has low bp. Ishwari taunts sona came to office to tell you this, and gets upset. Dev insists and tells her he will order food from outside, if she took control on her health Ms. Bose will not come home to work for us. Ishwari looks upset and says you are just talking but words are from different person.

Evening guests come to home and greet everyone, they ask about Dev's girlfriend. Ishwari tells them in India just roaming with a girl will not become girlfriends, to get married elders should agree. Guests asks they are looking forward to eat some home made food, Ishwari taunts that she was ready to cook food but Doctor ni said not to do so. Dev said he ordered food from restaurant which taste exactly like home food and the restaurant was also suggested from Dr. Bose. Listening this Ishwari feels upset while eating.

Ishwari feels guilty that she was not able to cook food for guests and help Dev, she taunts nowadays he is not at all listening to me. Mama ji says nowadays you are reacting weirdly whenever sonakshi matter comes. Dev comes to her and tells her that he will ask Ms. Bose to check her BP, she touches him and says he has fever, but he doesn't pay attention to it.

Sona enters home, Dev asks her "there is less light today, bring some brightness more" saying he tries to lean forward to her, he pushes him and holds his hand. She says you have fever, he says just now I convinced ma about this now you don't start. Saying this he leaves to office saying "I love you" to sona. This entire scene was seen by mama ji and he thinks so Ishwari suspect is true.

Precap:

Dev has fever, sona calls Ishwari and says dev has fever. Dev in his unconscious state tells "don't go sonakshi, please don't go".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Jade0001 thumbnail
Thanks for update 
AfiChanAC_CA thumbnail