Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalsingh.92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SHADESOFNATURE

of course it would be different the shades of both of them are different but perfect to play mythological and historical roles 

IN THIS ENTIRE TELLYWOOD ASHISH AND RAJAT ARE THE ONLY ACTORS WHO CAN PLAY DIFFICULT ROLE WITH SO MUCH EASE 

NOT THE OTHER BIG NAMES OF TELLLYWOOD 

yup..right!!
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I respect the opinion of Parijat die hard fans who wants to see them together in CGM,  and am sorry if I hurt anyone but;

I don't want Pari anywhere near CGM even as Helena or Durdhara. I can't endure another session of ...on her again.

Though I have been very suspicion if she would come in for a cameo as Durdhara ever since pictures of her showing her looking pregnant...   my only comfort is that  the kind of custom they will showcase on this Serial Pari wouldn't want to dress like that.

mickeymini thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeaBea

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">I respect the opinion of Parijat die hard fans who wants to see them together in CGM, and am sorry if I hurt anyone but;

I don't want Pari anywhere near CGM even as Helena or Durdhara. I can't endure another session of ...on her again.

Though I have been very suspicion if she would come in for a cameo as Durdhara ever since pictures of her showing her looking pregnant... my only comfort is that the kind of custom they will showcase on this Serial Pari wouldn't want to dress like that.</font>

It's heart wrenching to say that parijat is not possible as of now
Fans too know that
But their is a saying that hope never dies
Who knows this may work out and we ll get them
There is no crime in a trial from we fans
Right !!!
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymini

It's heart wrenching to say that parijat is not possible as of now
Fans too know that
But their is a saying that hope never dies
Who knows this may work out and we ll get them
There is no crime in a trial from we fans
Right !!!

Absolutely!  I  believe  in keeping  hope alive.   But don't  want them together  so soon.  

They both  need fresh  faces to look at and act with.  Then if fate wants we can  have them again.  

Maybe  then we shall appreciate  more of their uniqueness as a pair from  all sides.
Edited by BeaBea - 7 years ago