Renuka Shahane getting harassed on net

Posted: 7 years ago
This is crazy. I agree with her what has she done exactly to deserve all the hate and bullying? She is literally pleading to the fans to stop over reacting. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
She seems to be indirectly supporting Salman but the bashers didnt get that. 
Actually her post was very ambiguous, shes accusing the judiciary mainly but at the same time mocked the black bucks that Sallu had which helped him get acquitted. πŸ˜†

Now the online bashers are saying she is bitter because she didnt get roles in Sallu movies. Calling her jobless and such mean things. πŸ₯±
Hopefull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chawanilelo

Bahar ka kya yehi dekh lo, I posted couple of topic and they couldnt take handle even joke. lalu miye ke cheley ko na joke samaj aati hai aur na serious baatey. 

Yeh lallu kaun he be😊 lalu prasad  toh nahi😊
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pallavi25

She seems to be indirectly supporting Salman but the bashers didnt get that. 

Actually her post was very ambiguous, shes accusing the judiciary mainly but at the same time mocked the black bucks that Sallu had which helped him get acquitted. πŸ˜†

Now the online bashers are saying she is bitter because she didnt get roles in Sallu movies. Calling her jobless and such mean things. πŸ₯±

Those bashers know nothing except bashing... This woman is a renowned name in Marathi Industry...extremely talented...far more then Salman...

She also chooses to work selectively, as she gives priority to her family and her children.

Sallu fan should understand that not everyone wants to do a flower-pot role in Salman's movie.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Like salman cant take any single joke bt he can insult ppl in the name of joke,his fans are exactly like him.they cant even take a joke,criticism to dur ki baat
cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she is not indirectly supporting Salman but indirectly bashing Salman by saying this is not anti-Salman...
I don't what kind of judiciary system we have. How the hell this criminal survives so many cases...
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Every Khan fandom is like that. So I don't see why all this targeting of Salman fans is always happening on this forum. It's not right but it's not something only exclusive to Salman fans that people are writing hateful essays on Salman fans and making topics on them. Baaki fandoms ka bhi wahi haal hai but I don't see topics dedicated to them, hmmm...πŸ€”Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This reminded of that when Rooney tweeted "Messi is stupid /mad " something like that after being bewildered by his performance and all barca fans went after him abusing him, not understanding that Rooney was actually praising himπŸ˜†Edited by Love_Katty_24-7 - 7 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Big Stars who have large no. of fans have the same kind of response... koi bhi controversy dekh lo... whoever is against Star will get bashing from fans...
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjs

Those bashers know nothing except bashing... This woman is a renowned name in Marathi Industry...extremely talented...far more then Salman...

She also chooses to work selectively, as she gives priority to her family and her children.

Sallu fan should understand that not everyone wants to do a flower-pot role in Salman's movie.

The irony is they didnt get her point. 

If you said Sallu and Jail in one sentence, bash karo. πŸ₯±
Edited by MoonBow. - 7 years ago