Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Slytherin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Engin has this voice that can make you go weak on your knees. He can act without uttering a word from his mouth and he looks ultra hot.
Ultra super duper freaking infinity hot.
swetha2204 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have seen few scenes of Kara Para Ask and I was like is this the same guy who played Kerim.
So much differentiation in both the characters he played. Playing Kerim feels like he was born to play Kerim.. And in Kara Para Ask a more serious and a completely different actor.
That itself shows the versatility.. he has a different look for every role...
But I must say I am more crazy for him in Fatmagul only.. OMG cannot get enough of him in the Kerim look..
I am seeing the Turkish version like crazy just to see him.. cant wait to see on Zindagi in a much clearer view 😳
iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am so thrilled reading this post... you guys have voiced my thoughts...
Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha2204

I have seen few scenes of Kara Para Ask and I was like is this the same guy who played Kerim.
So much differentiation in both the characters he played. Playing Kerim feels like he was born to play Kerim.. And in Kara Para Ask a more serious and a completely different actor.
That itself shows the versatility.. he has a different look for every role...
But I must say I am more crazy for him in Fatmagul only.. OMG cannot get enough of him in the Kerim look..
I am seeing the Turkish version like crazy just to see him.. cant wait to see on Zindagi in a much clearer view 😳

I am drooling over him as Omer in Kara Para ask
SaraFatma thumbnail
You have to have to haaaveee to no matter what see him in 'Bir Bulut Olsam'. 
Him as mustafa bulut is just breathtakingly amazing.

Its like he was born yo play that character.
Same fot kerim.
 And omer demir in KPA was specially written for him keeping him in mind. He took a 2 year hiatus from television to work on his languages degree I think and for 2 years producers waited for him and finally he came to television in 2015 a d blew everyone away it was so good a perfotmance that he won an emmy nomination for it.

He is the word versatile personified in a human form yar.
And his eyes ufff one glance and u melt.
Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail
Engin has taken Turkish cinema to new heights. Especially in international market he is unbeatable. 
For his new series he is offered 3 projects. So far his agent confirmed 2 hav been rejected so hopefully he will take the 3rd one otherwose we just have to satisfy our engin withdrawal with his articles hes writing for 'kafasina gore' magazine.
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

So im an Engin Akyurek Fan from Pakistan and when I say he is an obsession I literally mean it. Fans went so crazy for him they begged the channel to play his series which they did. Fatmagul was telecast 4th time.

The show you are talking about is 'bir bulut olsam' it was telecast as Nijaat on urdu1 in urdy dubbing. He plays an epileptic and obsessive man crazy in love with narin. He is amaaazinnggg in it. Sadly the censor board stopped transmission as it was very bold topic. His character ties the girl to his hand at night so she wont run away and stalks her and makes her walk on mines while he watches her sitting on his pajero. Engin was soo good I mean its such a rotten character but u still end up loving him. I dunno its his eyes he makes a sad puppy dog eyes n BOOM u cant hate anything.

And its very very different from Kerim in fatmagul. He is very versatile. U can barely tell thr plsyed by the same guy. His body language and expressions are sooo different. He is king of expressions and king of versatility.

He is very very expressive and you know he was nominated for an Emmy last year. He deserves to be at number 1.
When he entered the Industry the critics said he has to prove himself as his looks are not typical european as he looks more eastern and he proved them.

Watch his recent show 'Kara para ask' its called 'kala paisa pyar' in urdu. Its fantastic and hes suerb in that too. I mean hes fab in every role. Thr all so different.

Really happy to see he is winning fans in india too. Since 2012 he is most fan favorite turkush actor in pk. Hope he makes a mark in india too like he did across the world.

watching bir bulut olsam with English subtitles and i am just loving him as mustafa bulut,every engin fan must watch this show. it's awesome. engin is totally in a different avatar. I have never seen such a crazy, intense, devilish yet pure character played so brilliantly before this. you can't hate mustafa even if you wish.I hope zindagi telecast it in future after fatmagul.
SaraFatma thumbnail
Yes its hard to hate mustafa bulut he is already a prisoner to his feeling you end up feeling bad for him even though normally wht he does seems so crazyy n psychooo.
Have u seen his comic side? When he is yelling at Safiya the squint hhahaaa...tooo good.
iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Yes its hard to hate mustafa bulut he is already a prisoner to his feeling you end up feeling bad for him even though normally wht he does seems so crazyy n psychooo.

Have u seen his comic side? When he is yelling at Safiya the squint hhahaaa...tooo good.

Hey Sara, Im yet to watch BBO though Im eager to do so by reading yr reviews. Im still on KPA. I want to know more about Engin, in the sense does he speak in English? Eager to know about his forthcoming project, hope he is paired opposite a good female.
SaraFatma thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamanaida

Hey Sara, Im yet to watch BBO though Im eager to do so by reading yr reviews. Im still on KPA. I want to know more about Engin, in the sense does he speak in English? Eager to know about his forthcoming project, hope he is paired opposite a good female.

Engin is bilingual iv heard from fansites. But he does not speak English. So apart from turkish he probabaly speaks some local dialect or maybe german which is common for Turks. He did go to London to learn English somtime in 2012 till 2013 it is rumored though. Maybe he is learning. But so far no he does not speak english apart from small words like thankyou welcome etc.

About his new projects, he was supposedly offered 3 but 2 have been rejected. The recent one doing rounds in websites is a character of a gangster and probably serenay sarikaya or sengel somthing will be opposite him. I hope ita serenay. Sengel seems like an aunty lol.

He was offered to play sultan in kosem suktan series but apparently he dint do it. Even beren saat left the series according to websites.  They were asking him to play her son and she is younger than him so dint want to she was afraid people wont like it as they are one of the iconic couples. 

So far only rumoura no bonafide fact confirmed by his agent. Hes busy holdaying in Kas these days.