Ashish sharma is beyond amazing!

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Well, in these recent two epis(i dont know how much authentic is it, knowledgable people knows more abt it) Ashish was just super awesome I must say! It is really difficult for any actor to unfold two sides in him/her. But Ashish have made it possible. His acting as Ravan was superb! When all the viewers had accepted his face as divine Ram, he was able to capture so many heart like me with his acting as Ravan! And his conversation with Sita today was also so natural! In one of his tweet replies, he had said that from RR to SRK, it was like jumping to cold water from hot desert. And it is really a thing to ponder that cold-cough didn't catch him! He is really a gem in the tinsel town! No wonder he perfect for the role of Maryada Purushottam Ram!❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avi_k_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A role that was just made for him and he has proved it with his abilities.
Viji79 thumbnail
The way he strode inside Ashok Vatika, he took away my breathe. My son and I were like, "Just look at him, unbelievable".
To me, Ashish Sharma is the most convincing Ram I have seen on Indian television. And I have watched all of the three spectacular versions of Ramayan.

If  thought no one has done a leap so convincingly from Ranveer to Major Saab as AS, I was shocked by the leap from Major Saab to Prabhu Raghunandan Shri Ram. 
Edited by Viji79 - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed he is ... and he took his acting to another level .. in Same epis we got to see him as Ram nd Ravan also in today Ravans Ram Sita convo .. we got to see diff Ram 

I dont knw hw he manage to bring the diff btw his Ram nd Ravans Ram .. thats was really amazing ...   πŸ˜ƒ
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji79

The way he strode inside Ashok Vatika, he took away my breathe. My son and I were like, "Just look at him, unbelievable".

To me, Ashish Sharma is the most convincing Ram I have seen on Indian television. And I have watched all of the three spectacular versions of Ramayan.

If  thought no one has done a leap so convincingly from Ranveer to Major Saab as AS, I was shocked by the leap from Major Saab to Prabhu Raghunandan Shri Ram. 

Srsly man, this transformation is rocking nd shocking!πŸ˜† loved him in both!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Indeed he is ... and he took his acting to another level .. in Same epis we got to see him as Ram nd Ravan also in today Ravans Ram Sita convo .. we got to see diff Ram 

I dont knw hw he manage to bring the diff btw his Ram nd Ravans Ram .. thats was really amazing ...   πŸ˜ƒ

This transformation was totally amazing!  So many shades in one epu! Who couldhv done it'!!😳 my ques is how the heck he does it!☺️
youliveonlyonce thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashish has always loved his craft...
Be it a dance performance ,a serious role,an intense scene...his involvement is 200%..He gives more than what the audience can expect...always...every time the viewers are in for surprises...

He is always upgrading himself...thru reading books..speculating...pondering over smallest possible details...Really dont know how...just taking guessesπŸ˜†

he could easily have taken Furniture Roles...πŸ˜†...as he calls them..But he takes decisions wisely..
You will be my Fav actor AS...😳..ever
@aanvi
Thanx for the post πŸ˜Š
Edited by youliveonlyonce - 7 years ago
yavika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes Ashish is an amazing awesome versatile the best actor on television
mango27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree! Ashish nailed it!!! Way to go πŸ‘
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He is just amazing.. The way he raises his eyebrows and the laugh is just tooo good