IIPyaar Ki Ek DastaanII KaSu FF - Part 3 & 4 UPDATED

UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys! So kuch mahine pehle maine ek FF likhna Shuru kiya tha..par continue nahi kiya samajh main nahi aa raha tha likhu ya nahi...aaj socha post kar hi leti hu...let me know what you guys think! MY VERY FIRST FF ON KASU!

PART 1

Kapil walked into his room, happy to have won yet another season of Comedy Circus...

He spotted the glass showcase he had gotten made to keep all of his trophies and medals, starting from his theater days to Comedy Circus. The showcase was almost full with uncountable number of trophies..there he placed the latest trophy that he won just moments ago...

Jab se iss show main aaya hoon, har season jeet liya hai maine, he thought to himself. 5 seasons jeet liya par aajtak aisa ek bhi season nahi raha jaha meri koi partner tik payi...pehle natasha, phir parvati, phir kavita, mukti, (beech main aur bhi the) Oh and ankita lokhandi..pakhandi...Usko kaise bhool sakta hoon main, sabse badi challenge toh woh hi thi mere liye *shakes his head* aur phir shweta. Pata nahi iss season main kaun milegi mujhe...

Kahani Comedy Circus Ki was going to start in one week and he was still contemplating on how he will manage his partner this time..more importantly...WHO is gonna be his new partner? He was getting too anxious by now..

THE NEXT DAY

*Ring ring*

The sudden ring of his phone woke him up with a shock..it was a message from the show.

It read: "Jaldi set pe pahaunch jao, partners finalize honge aaj"

After a quick shower, he got ready and went to the set. After reaching, he found everyone backstage..waiting.

Within a few minutes all of the partners were selected..

Krushna-Sudesh (as always)

Rashmi-Kuldeep

Rajiv Thakur-Suhasi

Bharti-Siddharth

Hemant-Rajeev Nigam

Kapil: Ek min...where's my partner?

Raj (The writer): Haan haan woh aa rahi hai..shooting se sidha yaha aa rahi hai toh time lag raha hai.

Kapil: Shoot? Matlab ek aur daily soap actress...meri toh kismat hi kharab hai. Isse acha toh mujhe Bharti hi de dete..kam se kam comedy toh karegi...

Raj: Relax..kya pata iss season main teri luck badal jaye..

Those words got him thinking..hey bhagwan kash aisa hi ho jaye...

30 minutes later...

A girl barges in, her face hidden in the darkness...

This is my very first attempt at writing a FF guys! Please let me know how it is and if I should continue writing further...
Edited by UrjaLuvsWahi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know mera kya mann kar raha hai ki mein apni story bhool jaoun aur dusroun ki story enjoy karoun with chai & toast πŸ˜› Matlab itne mazedaar concept ke saath entry wah wah ! πŸ‘ I have always tried to imagine ke dono ki pehli mulakaat kaisi hui hogi ? How did they manage to mingle easily & set such an remarkable chemistry ! How was their first impressions ? All my questions will be answered if you continue writing this one πŸ˜ƒ I truly want you to continue and pleaseeehhh thode bade wale updates de dona . . Mere toast ke pehle bite pe hi update khatam hogaya You will write it with all the charm:) I know you will rock this one too like your VMs :) So without hesitation just go ahead !!!!!

Lots of Pyaar & Good Luck to you Urja !!!!!
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

You know mera kya mann kar raha hai ki mein apni story bhool jaoun aur dusroun ki story enjoy karoun with chai & toast πŸ˜› Matlab itne mazedaar concept ke saath entry wah wah ! πŸ‘ I have always tried to imagine ke dono ki pehli mulakaat kaisi hui hogi ? How did they manage to mingle easily & set such an remarkable chemistry ! How was their first impressions ? All my questions will be answered if you continue writing this one πŸ˜ƒ I truly want you to continue and pleaseeehhh thode bade wale updates de dona . . Mere toast ke pehle bite pe hi update khatam hogaya You will write it with all the charm:) I know you will rock this one too like your VMs :) So without hesitation just go ahead !!!!!

Lots of Pyaar & Good Luck to you Urja !!!!!

Yeh story thodi hatke hone wali hai..idk if you will like their first meeting or not...but thank you for liking it. Actually isse jyada hi likha tha maine par jaan bujke itna hi post kiya taki pata chale logo ko padhna hai bhi ya nahi ahahha.. Thanks a ton babe. Mwahhh
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow what an amazing ff by you
dekh kar khushi hui that you started writing too
Loved the concept. So his partner will be sumo right?? Maza aayega padhne mei. Do continue soon
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kapillian_girl

Wow what an amazing ff by you

dekh kar khushi hui that you started writing too
Loved the concept. So his partner will be sumo right?? Maza aayega padhne mei. Do continue soon

Thanks for liking it. I was very nervous..hehe..yes sumona as it is Kahani Comedy Circus ki..where their journey started ;)) 

aashup thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
told you...you'll come up as an amazing writer., and there you are...what a storyπŸ‘.luv the idea...i am curious to know what will happend next but girly a small request bhagwaan k liye agli baar se parts thore lambe rkhna...it was like a teaser to me πŸ˜› waiting for your next update 
luved the idea and luv you:)
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashup

told you...you'll come up as an amazing writer., and there you are...what a storyπŸ‘.luv the idea...i am curious to know what will happend next but girly a small request bhagwaan k liye agli baar se parts thore lambe rkhna...it was like a teaser to me πŸ˜› waiting for your next update 

luved the idea and luv you:)

Dont worry next part will be longer. This one was intentionally made short girl. Cuz i wasnt sure if anyone wld like it. Thanks for the supprt love u :*
Kashish95 thumbnail
matlab talent k kami nhi h tm me ...bhar bhar k dia uparwale ne ...by god pehle VM or ab FF ...i enjoyed it thoroughly ...achaa tha bhut ...kapil k dukh bhari dastaan sunkr bura lga...bechare k partner h nhi tikti but ab vali permanent hogi , " pure 48 episode kregi " , ...voww i m already very much excited ...jldi jldi update kro
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kashish95

matlab talent k kami nhi h tm me ...bhar bhar k dia uparwale ne ...by god pehle VM or ab FF ...i enjoyed it thoroughly ...achaa tha bhut ...kapil k dukh bhari dastaan sunkr bura lga...bechare k partner h nhi tikti but ab vali permanent hogi , " pure 48 episode kregi " , ...voww i m already very much excited ...jldi jldi update kro

Hehe koshish kar rahi hu. Dekhte hai aage kya hota hai. Thanks :*
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous one urja..this will be a real treat to read. Loved it through and through. Ur style of writing is very refreshing. Eager to know what happens next. Continue soon. Plz! Xoxoxo πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³