Nimmi and prayers from veiled person

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Nimmi is on dangerous field.. I feel sad for Nimmi..😭 She Always make me kinda cry..Her concern for Saumya... Whole life she locked up her daugher.. from outside world for her own father etc..
 right now she just thinking about her daugther savety.. not Harman and his family
Just to get rid of veiled person.. there must be reason for it.. why Nimmi is so desperate.. to save Saumya from that veiled person and their world..Sometimes i wonder does it something to with prosititon...

So dont want that veiled person to win..she should be glad if Harman accepted Saumya.. but loll she want to own Saumya. want to take her with her.. as she some prize .. . why doesnt she asked Saumya first.. if she want to stay away from family.. etc..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know shes protecting her daughter
but shes not in the right path
she could tell her about her problem slowly slowly
but na  she even allowed her to get married not only that she didnt give her any clue about her problem
what she thinks by only praying that everything will be ok 

and here shesnt only hurting soumya but others life and she dont even care ðŸ˜†
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nimmi should have alerted Saumya of her condition (secret) whatever
it is before the marriage itself.  She knows how her daughter has
always lived in the shadows, a secluded life, and more than anyone
else it is Saumya who will be most devastated...when she comes
to know the truth, and won't even know how to face her own self,
her situation, her husband, his family and life itself...Her first
question will be why didn't my own mummy tell me or warn me
about this.
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubeada

i know shes protecting her daughter

but shes not in the right path
she could tell her about her problem slowly slowly
but na  she even allowed her to get married not only that she didnt give her any clue about her problem
what she thinks by only praying that everything will be ok 

and here shesnt only hurting soumya but others life and she dont even care ðŸ˜†

Thats kinda Nimmi character.. she is strong person.. but also has weakness...
Like why didnt she leave Mahinder years ago.. but instead she stayed with her.. and let Saumya be taunted by him daily..

Right now she think she is doing the right thing.. as she feels she has no choice... She is hoping god will be with her in this task.. saving Saumya from veiled person...

But i agree she is using Harman and his family for it.. that is wrong on her part... kinda.. she should have told Harman.. She wanted to tell him... but backed out of it ... just like how she wanted to leave her husband but backed out of it..

She is a character with a lot of flaws but also a lot of goodness..
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anitarani

about this.

@bold-i acutally want to see this confrontation
i want somu to ask nimmi about it
so that we can have a clear idea about nimmi's fear and feelings
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

about this.

True Saumya will be most devasted indeed..😭 As Nimmi is a flawed character.. she thinks Saumya still as a child.. not a grown up person.. so she think she is protecting her daugther.. but not thinking that Saumya need to know the truth..thats where she failed Saumya for sure..

Sure she could explain to her.. but i guess she afraid to tell her. and still think Saumya as a little child.. who she can lock up with pullu...

like i said a good person strong with also a lot of weakness..
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

True Saumya will be most devasted indeed..😭 As Nimmi is a flawed character.. she thinks Saumya still as a child.. not a grown up person.. so she think she is protecting her daugther.. but not thinking that Saumya need to know the truth..thats where she failed Saumya for sure..

Sure she could explain to her.. but i guess she afraid to tell her. and still think Saumya as a little child.. who she can lock up with pullu...

like i said a good person strong with also a lot of weakness..

@bold...Exactly...

Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I guess Nimmi is partially right at her place and also wrong at the same time . As a mom she is just concerned about her daughter . She kept her tied with her all these years because of the FEAR that the veild lady will take her daughter away from her . She had a FEAR in her heart that if she told the truth to Saumya then she might choose not to stay with her bcz saumya might think of herself as a burden on her mom so that is why she might have not told the truth till date .

But along the same lines she should have told saumya the truth and then let her decide . If saumya made her mind to go to that veild lady's world then Nimmi should have made her understand , argued with her , fought with her etc etc bcz some day or the other the truth will come out in the open and when a truth comes out after such a long time then it is bound to create more disaster in the lives of people 
ashna26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RagingBlaze

I guess Nimmi is partially right at her place and also wrong at the same time . As a mom she is just concerned about her daughter . She kept her tied with her all these years because of the FEAR that the veild lady will take her daughter away from her . She had a FEAR in her heart that if she told the truth to Saumya then she might choose not to stay with her bcz saumya might think of herself as a burden on her mom so that is why she might have not told the truth till date .

But along the same lines she should have told saumya the truth and then let her decide . If saumya made her mind to go to that veild lady's world then Nimmi should have made her understand , argued with her , fought with her etc etc bcz some day or the other the truth will come out in the open and when a truth comes out after such a long time then it is bound to create more disaster in the lives of people 

You said it right about Nimmi.. thats why she is not a perfect person ..person with a lot of flaws..  she did a lot of good to protect Saumya but also made a lot of bad choices..

Like what you said Nimmi being afraid Saumya choosing going to that other world of veiled person.. Nimmi for sure has that darr..
Nimmi Thumbnail

Nimmi