Can Jeevan be the New LEAD?

BreezyBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After today's episode it's totally clear that Raja is a big psychopath misled by his father🤢 Poor Gayatri! But I'm really happy since we can now atleast have a hope of JEEVAN-GAYATRI's love story.😆 I always found their chemistry and physics had more sync than RAJA-RANI 🤢 It somehow reminded me RK-Madhu! But anyways I'm shipping JeeTri 😕 (weird name) Zaan always looked better than Sartaj in this show and he and Eisha can actually set the screen on fire 😆😳 So HAIL JEETRI 👏 I hope Jeevan doesn't sacrify his love though😕 Lovey and Dovey can have their sick romance and leave Gayatri for Jeevs🤣
Don't bash me for this guys...😆 it's just a fun post. Don't feel offended as I'll be happy either way. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol yes I hope he can. He is so darn hot. He looks so handsome in black.
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God I haven't commented in a long while - but had to for this post.
 I would stop watching the show if it continues to be a Raj and Gayatri love story because that's just encouraging/accepting psychopathic/obsessive unhealthy relationships on screen and that's what Madhubhala always used to piss me off with. I hated RK's characte in Madhubhala and how it was always portrayed as a good thing when it was actually really creepy. xDDD I hope this doesn't turn into another one of those. 
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me too rooting for Jeevan and gayatri 
They look cute together. Besides zaan is much better actor than sartaj (It's my pov). Jeevan as a character too is much more fun and endearing. 
ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone, Jeevan and Rani look great together and have awesome chemistry. Besides Raja doesn't deserve Rani, she is so innocent and sincere and Jeeves has always been there to support her.
BreezyBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alias90

God I haven't commented in a long while - but had to for this post.

I would stop watching the show if it continues to be a Raj and Gayatri love story because that's just encouraging/accepting psychopathic/obsessive unhealthy relationships on screen and that's what Madhubhala always used to piss me off with. I hated RK's characte in Madhubhala and how it was always portrayed as a good thing when it was actually really creepy. xDDD I hope this doesn't turn into another one of those. 

I seriously agree on that! If Gayatri continues to love that psychopath just in the name of first true love I shall bang my head somewhere🤢
Madhubala..Ahaan! Yes, RK's character was totally OTT but it was eternal love I guess. That wouldn't justify though! He loved madhu but had to deny for ego but here it's totally creepy! Idk I'm a Vivian D'sena fan so I am partial 😃😃😃
sherlockthor thumbnail
Well I sincerely hope he should be the male lead.
Or atleast there should be a male lead with some decency
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i found him more supportive n realistic than that raja baja band baja whtevr...i'm rooting for jeevan rani...
kathzyna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jeevan and gayatri ,jeeves does things for rani for her well being  it is so sweet he has all the potential for being the new lead opp rani .👏Rani can be the support he needs to stand opposite raja and succeed .
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess I can't look past Jeeves ulterior motives and though rani looks cute with Jeeves but I can't like them together. Rani is pure @ heart and if you have seen the childhood videos then you surely know that jeevan is extremely dark and shady character. He is the kind of guy who wants approval but has no good intentions... Just like his mother. I guess her mother is not shown on show nowadays so a regular viewer can forget all that has happened between Jeeves & her mother.
Raja - no one can support his atrocities for sure but we always knew that revenge track is coming. He is the raja so I guess his revenge will be royal as well. If you recall, raja was the only reason why rani entered the castle and was made to be respected. Jeeves and lovey always hated her. Only interacted with rani so they could make raja jealous.
I hope I don't get rotten tomatoes for not shipping rani & Jeeves but I simply can't ignore the darkness of one's heart :(