Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shabari14

Thank you for writing such great OSes, di! And you said patience, I was impatient and still am for a sequel! Please write one!

Thank you Gauri πŸ€—
You might get one πŸ˜‰
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

First of all. Yes, Adi Keshava Temple.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Secondly,  "Soubhagyavathi.. Oh no no.."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And since I am commenting this after posting 'Rukmini Kalyana Gopala' (with all the gesticulation by Krsna and Ekanamsha's assimilation) this seems like a continuation!

It may sound cliched, but I love the succint way of explaining Bhudevi's perumai and mahimai while talking about Satyabhama's own wit and unpredictability.

Speaking of Sridevi and Bhudevi, why does no one talk about Neela Devi? (Which gives me another idea, please don't take it from me.πŸ˜†)

Narada is ... as unpredictable as his Narayana.

And so, Satyabhama's wish is fulfilled! But then, she gazes into his chocolate brown eyes - yes, she is Bhudevi, Radharani and all that, but I didn't know chocolate was invented thenπŸ˜‰

I know it is Adi Keshava temple πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ask your Gopala why I had to put Narayana Mandir instead πŸ˜›
Oh I know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know it does. I guess Krishna meant it that way πŸ˜‰

Adhuvae iraivanin seyal πŸ˜‰

Narada is meant to be like that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You shush! Idhu anyayam. Ask Arya what you are asking me.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

Srutha I have said this before and I say this again, you have gotten into the pysche of Satyabhama so well. I could see how cleverly you incorporated all that we feel about her through the monologues by Lord Vishnu himself.

Also the fact that you added the elements that dominates Bhudevi herself was utterly beautiful. So where is the sequel to this one?

Thank you Vaani πŸ€—
You definitely can, considering the number of discussions we have had.

The sequel will come πŸ˜³
Milaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srutha...awesome yaarπŸ‘
do consider making a sequel plzπŸ˜‰