Satyabhama's Plea- An OS

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all :)
I am back yet again. It is centred on Krishna and Satyabhama, though not together much. I wrote this after the siggie (below) my friend Janaki made me.
Janu, I hope you like this πŸ˜³ Thank you for encouraging me to write this πŸ€— And thank you for the siggie πŸ€—
Read and review, guys :)

SATYABHAMA'S PLEA

Satyabhama blushed. Apparently, just the name Krishna' was enough to make her go red. Granted, everyone was still talking about how He and Rani Rukmini matched each other perfectly, but that didn't matter. It didn't matter that people said that Rani Rukmini had Him in the palm of her hands. But then again, who can? He is the Lord Himself. The Lord cannot be bound easily, yet can be. Rani Rukmini must really love Him to have Him like that. That is how He is bound. Love. She loved Him with her entire heart. She didn't know how much her love for Him was. All she knew was that He was her Everything. She loved Him with all that she had. And all she asked for was to be a servant at His Lotus feet. She gets that, her mission in life is fulfilled.

She stood there in the balcony, looking like a veritable golden statue.

"Narayana Narayana!"

Satyabhama turned, only to see Devrishi Narada, the param Bhakt of Bhagwan Vishnu standing there, his usual innocently mischievous smile present.

"Pranaam Devrishi", said Satyabhama.

"Sowbhagyavathi.. Oh no no. Sadha Sukhi Raho. You are a Kanya still", said Devrishi Narada.

Satyabhama smiled, though her sharp mind knew Devrishi was here to make some new mischief. This time, she had a feeling Dwarakadheesh was somehow involved.

"Satyabhama, what are you doing here, standing deep in thought?", asked Devrishi.

"Devrishi, you are known as Trikaaldarshi. Don't you know what I am thinking about?", asked Satyabhama.

"I don't know everything. I know what my Prabhu shows me, that's all. And this He didn't", said Narada.

"Devrishi, I am just wondering when my status as a Kanya will change to Sowbhagyavathi, that's all", said Satyabhama.

"Narayana Narayana", said Narada, thinking, Prabhu, you gave me a tough job with Devi Satyabhama. She is too sharp to not see through my games'

I know Narada', came an amused voice. There is a reason I sent you to her. See for yourself how no one can trick her. She is very sharp'

"Devrishi, thank you", said a happy Satyabhama.

"For what, Devi?", asked a now bewildered Narada.

"For giving me a solution to all my problems", said Satyabhama. "Pranaam Devrishi"

She turned, and ran out of her balcony.

"I don't understand..", started Devrishi. "Leeladhar, your games are mysterious"

Folding his hands in the direction of Satyabhama, he said, "Jai Mata Dharti!", and disappeared.

Shri Krishna sat on His divan, smiling.

"Narayana Narayana!"

"Come Devrishi", said Krishna, standing up ith folded arms.

"Pranaam Prabhu", said Narada.

"Had a successful visit?", asked Krishna, eyes twinkling.

"I did", said Narada, though puzzled.

"What happened Devrishi?", asked Shri Krishna.

"Prabhu", stuttered Narada.

"Surprised meeting Satyabhama?", asked Krishna. Seeing the nod, He continued, "I knew you would be. There was a reason I used Maya and hid this from you"

"What is that, Prabhu?", asked Narada.

"Simply to show the world that Bhudevi is not simply the Earth. She has all the elements in her. For she carries the water, and nurtures fire. She also nurtures wind indirectly by allowing fire to be burnt on her. And the Sky? The Sky is always in love with His Earth, and she makes Him fall in love more every second", said Krishna, smiling at the distance. "She is the Mother, Devrishi. Her love is what keeps the world at peace. Hers and Shridevi's. They are the same. But sadly, people won't understand that. They also don't get that if Bhudevi is disrespected, Shridevi will never bless them"

"Prabhu, Mata Bhudevi is a part of Mahalakshmi", said Narada.

"She is. You know it. The Gods, Devas, Gandharvas know it. But who else does?", asked Krishna. "Do they know that Bhudevi, though running the Earth, is also present in Ksheer Sagar? Do they know that it is either swayam Mahalakshmi with me, or both Shridevi and Bhudevi are present together? They both go hand in hand. But people.."

Krishna broke off, looking into the distance, His lovely face having a sad smile.

"Prabhu, what's wrong?", asked Narada.

"Nothing Devrishi. There is just one thing everyone should know. Once I marry Satyabhama, any games that happen including her is to teach humanity a lesson. It has to be this way. But people will mistake her", said Krishna, sadly.

"Prabhu, what are you saying?" asked Narada.

"You will see later, Devrishi. As time comes", said Krishna, firmly.

"Narayana Narayana!", said Narada. "What next Prabhu?''

"You have some more work to do, but I will tell you as events occur", said Krishna, smirking lightly.

Meanwhile...

Satyabhama had run to the Narayana Mandir.

Taking the aarti thaali, she started singing in praise of Lord Vishnu.

"Hai Bhagwan Vishnu! Hai Kamalnayan! Hai Lakshmipati! Please listen to my prayers. Please bless me with the good fortune of being Dwarakadheesh Vaasudev Shri Krishna's wife. All I want to do is serve His Lotus feet. Param Purushottam, please grant me this wish", prayed Satyabhama.

Closing her eyes, she uttered the words,

Vinati Suniye, Naath Hamari.

Hridhayeshwar, Hari Hridhaya Vihari,

Mor Mukut, Pitaambhardhaari'

Within the fort of Dwaraka, Shri Krishna, who was meditating, grinned. She had called out to Him repeatedly. He can't make her wait for too long. But how was He going to approach Satrajit? Smirking, He opened His eyes to see the bright Sun shining.

"Kanha! Kanha!"

His elder brother Balarama had come.

"Dau?", asked Krishna, standing up to greet His brother.

"Come, Mata Devaki wants us to take her to the Narayan Mandir", said Balarama.

"Narayan Mandir and not Adi Keshava temple?", asked Krishna, eyes twinkling.

"Narayan Mandir, Kanha", said Dau, narrowing His eyes at His brother's sudden look of elation and mischief combined. This was exactly how He had looked before they had gone to Vidarbha to kidnap Rukmini. What was...

"Satyabhama!", said Dau, raising an eyebrow at Krishna.

"What about her?", asked Krishna, not bothering to mask His happiness.

"You didn't say something witty this time for you wanted to go to the Narayan Mandir to see your Bhudevi", said Dau, eyes twinkling.

"Maybe", said Krishna, eyes filled with happiness.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go", said Dau, clapping Krishna on the back, even as the two brothers made their way to their mother's chambers.

Satyabhama came out of the Narayan Mandir, hopes high. She knew that Bhagwan Vishnu will never fail her. She will get to be Shri Krishna's wife. Smiling, she walked towards her own house, when she suddenly felt someone look at her. Her eyes met beautiful chocolate brown ones, those eyes which currently shined with love and promise. In that moment, Satyabhama knew she would be His wife. She did a quick Pranaam to Dwarakadheesh, His elder brother, and His parents, before rushing towards her house.

In her heart, she knew that she will be His wife. The trials she may have to face to get there didn't matter to her, for His promise told her that He will take her away with Him. And that was all she ever needed. She walked to her house, lost in a world of fantasy, face glowing brightly, like a million suns were present on her lovely face.

NOTE:

If you think I should make a sequel, please do let me know. Thank you for your patience in reading this OS πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!! This is so beautiful, Shru. 

I just love the description of Bhudevi and Shridevi's relationship with each other as well as with Krishna. 

I love Krishna-Dau's conversation, and Dau's exasperation with his little brother. πŸ˜†

You should definitely write a sequel, Shru.

Can you write a sequel on the tulaabharam incident? 

I want you to write it in three POVs...from the POV of Krishna, Rukmini and Bhama.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘
Satyabhama's plea is going to see the light soon as known to her and to the Lord Himself ! 
Narad's convo with both was good and loved to know the relation of Bhudevi with Laxmiji. New for me at least πŸ˜³
I liked Earth and Sky developments shown as to learn from them and the forthcoming incidents also as a lesson to humanity as said by Lord !

Loved to see Dau and his bro's convo and the determination that he sensed with humor and.. πŸ˜› Lovely OS dear, and U must write the sequel. Will wait for it !
Thanks and loves β€οΈ

Edited by babita.. - 7 years ago
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow srutha! This was so amazing!! Loved the conversation with Narada! And Balaram catching his mischeivous smile, just divine! I always love ur nd pro's description of kanha so much! They are only full of serenity!! Bhudevi's description was also well written. Hats off!πŸ‘ Well i am with a sequel... it looks so incomplete! πŸ˜†
Love,
Anu
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic OS SruthaπŸ˜ƒ
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.
I just wanna read it again and again, and smile at his naughtiness, and her wit! They are just so, so cute! I really didn't think there was this much to Bhaama before I met you!
Personally I wouldn't want you to extend this, for I rather prefer that amazing ending, as she goes home, assured.
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh srutha this is so beautiful for me to express in words. The sharp satyabhama won my heart! Poor devarshi, left confused. πŸ˜† Madhav wants to go to the narayana shribe with mata devaki to meet his bhudevi! 😳 Aww and Dau as always notices he is upto some mischief. 😳 πŸ˜†
Now let these two meet soon. Sequel needed! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is fantastic πŸ˜³
The whole thing is written so so well. It was aww 

SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

OMG!!! This is so beautiful, Shru. 

I just love the description of Bhudevi and Shridevi's relationship with each other as well as with Krishna. 

I love Krishna-Dau's conversation, and Dau's exasperation with his little brother. πŸ˜†

You should definitely write a sequel, Shru.

Can you write a sequel on the tulaabharam incident? 

I want you to write it in three POVs...from the POV of Krishna, Rukmini and Bhama.

Thank you Janu πŸ€—
Kanha-Dau are my β€οΈ

I will try writing on it, but I am not guarenteeing anything, as I am not able to figure out the correct version of the Tulabhaaram. 
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘

Satyabhama's plea is going to see the light soon as known to her and to the Lord Himself ! 
Narad's convo with both was good and loved to know the relation of Bhudevi with Laxmiji. New for me at least πŸ˜³
I liked Earth and Sky developments shown as to learn from them and the forthcoming incidents also as a lesson to humanity as said by Lord !

Loved to see Dau and his bro's convo and the determination that he sensed with humor and.. πŸ˜› Lovely OS dear, and U must write the sequel. Will wait for it !
Thanks and loves β€οΈ

Thank you Babita πŸ€—
Dau is the best πŸ˜ƒ

❀️