manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I like jeevan more then raja...
Especially in most cases he is the one, who never hurts rani intentionally...
Like in last track, where he give up in front of raja, only for rani...
That's a big deal...what if
Ravan is original jodi...
I wish..so...
And from today's episode it is evident,that raja is playing with rani...
God knows for WHAT reason, I started to follow this series, after dadu..accident...
So don't know about the previous track..have little hint of it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 ravan perfect 
I don't know may be they can be the original jodi, since when zaan's entry in etretr was announced in various tabloids, he was referred as the parallel lead and not negative lead,etc. I would love to see that zaan's acting is superb, I personally don't find sartaj good as an actor, that's my opinion. And eisha and zaan look good together, as Jeevan and gayatri. Jeevan as of now is much more likeable and fun compared to Raja.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
What a jodi name!
I like both the actors: Sartaj and Zaan. But as characters..both Raja and Jeevan are grey ..Zaan keeps his dirty plans secret..as he is more intelligent than Raja. 

It will be lovely to have a triangle. but it is Rani for Raja as the name of the show. so Jeevan has to find another girl.
shreyamehbeer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god what a name 🤣 reminds me of ravan of ramayan🤣 but jeevs is also not good..u r right he is also using rani in a way just to ruin rajas life.. it was clear from college music competition where he offered it to rani with sole moto of defeating raja
manaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

What a jodi name!

I like both the actors: Sartaj and Zaan. But as characters..both Raja and Jeevan are grey ..Zaan keeps his dirty plans secret..as he is more intelligent than Raja.

It will be lovely to have a triangle. but it is Rani for Raja as the name of the show. so Jeevan has to find another girl.

Jeevan is also a prince..this is drama world, they are showing, that jeevan never did wrong with rani..
And these are traits of hero..
manaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

🤣ravan perfect

I don't know may be they can be the original jodi, since when zaan's entry in etretr was announced in various tabloids, he was referred as the parallel lead and not negative lead,etc. I would love to see that zaan's acting is superb, I personally don't find sartaj good as an actor, that's my opinion. And eisha and zaan look good together, as Jeevan and gayatri. Jeevan as of now is much more likeable and fun compared to Raja.

Ya zaan is cute...
I don't like sartaj..
And yes his character is more fun to watch...
And he is less privileged ,usually less privileged character, emerged as lead...
And yes esha pair with zaan look more nice.
manaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyamehbeer

Oh god what a name🤣reminds me of ravan of ramayan🤣but jeevs is also not good..u r right he is also using rani in a way just to ruin rajas life.. it was clear from college music competition where he offered it to rani with sole moto of defeating raja

Yea I know mean of ravaan..
I name them ravaan..frim movie ravaan. In that movie character ravaan was loveable.
As I mentioned...I have no idea about that part of track..
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Suprisingly, even I like jeevan more now than raja.. raja is is such a jerk, he will break rani's heart.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg 😆 No Ravan please! 
We can make it VaNi or JeeRan
Mibenija thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=mary78613]Omg 😆 No Ravan please! 
We can make it VaNi or JeeRan
[/UOTE]
VaNi, short, clear and sounds nice. 😛