Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
girls i loved the pics vijju posted in his insta in a formal suit . he was looking WOW☺️ Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes  but i want sukor forever  😕
sneha11yy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Radhika_r thumbnail
WOW!!  beautiful edit snehu!!!! awww vijju sooo handsome !!!!
love this edit snehu
Radhika_r thumbnail
hayeee! i really enjoyed suraj today!! the way he is after the 5 lakhs was too good !!!
the way he forced chakor to get dressed and get into  the car and not wait till imli came and way he scolded her for forgetting the invitation and turned back were nice scenes

hetells his mom when she asks him to  prevent imli from coming into the house that it is between pathi and pathni and he cannot come between them. awesome scene i loved it

loved the last scene as well . showed a bit of concern when chakor said she was giddy but changed immediately to his usual self😆

precap awesome

pulling out a gun to make chakor eat breakfast , he finds out that  she is faking her illness i think😆

awesome suraj😳

the man makes udaan worth watching 😳

love this bad guy suraj😃

Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes radhu episode was nice just entertainning but nice laste scene chakor says mafhkarna i can't come  with u it mean chakor slowly accepting suraj as her husband 😉 Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AT 10!!! Congrats guys 🥳And great title, Radhika!!
Also after today's ep, I just wanna say VJ is frikkin awesome ❤️

And that pic in the white kurta...swooons 🤪☺️
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. Will watch episode later.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning 😊
Too much focus on Vivaan these days...

I know he is doing a good deed, but he acts so mighty about it that makes me feel very little sympathy for him. It's like he is doing this especially to show off in front of Chakor. Like "Chakor, look! You chose this characterless and coward man over a man of high morals like me! Now look how much you have lost!"
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Good morning 😊
Too much focus on Vivaan these days...

I know he is doing a good deed, but he acts so mighty about it that makes me feel very little sympathy for him. It's like he is doing this especially to show off in front of Chakor. Like "Chakor, look! You chose this characterless and coward man over a man of high morals like me! Now look how much you have lost!"

bang on!! yesterday he seemed to want to prove a point to all about his greatness. like suraj said we had to see this ram leela too thanks to chakor!!😆