Isha-Sahir: Finally moving forward?

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Did it really happen? Did I really see that happen? 😲

Did Isha really went to Sahir and confessed???

WOW.

All the time when Sahir was trying to justify himself, doinf things fir her she didn't realize but when finally he was tired of her and decided to leave, she realized her mistake. The fear of losing him once and for all finally gripped her. . .To be honest, the precap finally had excited me after a long long time. Finally I am looking forward to watch Isha and Sahir together. I hope tge story prgresses from here.

I kind of caught up with tonight's episode late but whatever I saw waa totally worth my time.

Sahir going all 'I dont want to share anything personal with you' and Isha's hurt face at that comment.

And the boys night out! God! Shantanu Maheshwari you kill every scene you are given boy! The way he was recording Shekhar was crazy. I love Sahir and Azhar mahn! ❤️They are hillarious 🤣 Just complete craziness and fun. ⭐️

Loved tonight's episode.

P.S. If someone can update me with first 10 mins of the epi. That would be lovely 😊

Chitra :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so isha with brains cool combo bt unblvable
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
same feels babe same feels

i really wanted isha to cry her heart out for a long time n tell sahir she loves him so much

i too was pissed with isha all this while cause sahir has done alot for her n its high time she trusts him once n for all

im so excited for monday's epi BUT i feel this time sahir will not give her any attention n will say no to her

i just feel so cause between them nothing goes right instantly ever😆
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i died laughing when sahir n azhar were pouting away for a selfie just to distract shekhar

OMG HILARIOUS
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

same feels babe same feels

i really wanted isha to cry her heart out for a long time n tell sahir she loves him so much

i too was pissed with isha all this while cause sahir has done alot for her n its high time she trusts him once n for all

im so excited for monday's epi BUT i feel this time sahir will not give her any attention n will say no to her

i just feel so cause between them nothing goes right instantly ever😆

Oh yeah thats also a thing :/ But I hope whatever happens takes theor story forward. . .To be honest I hope Sahir accepts Isha. Its been long already.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

i died laughing when sahir n azhar were pouting away for a selfie just to distract shekhar

OMG HILARIOUS

Shantanu and pouts are just 😆 I loved the whole scene including their Washroom talks 🤣
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

I hv missed such an epi 😔

Aww Its okay. . .I missed 10 mins too. But catch it up tomorrow. Its awesome.
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Shantanu and pouts are just 😆 I loved the whole scene including their Washroom talks 🤣

yeah the whole scene was so so hilarious🤣

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saraskumud

yeah the whole scene was so so hilarious🤣

In washroom Sahir ia like Azhar is rocking and Azhar is like "Dude its Shekhar!" 🤣 So damn carefree they are ❤️
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Oh yeah thats also a thing :/ But I hope whatever happens takes theor story forward. . .To be honest I hope Sahir accepts Isha. Its been long already.

yeah i too want ishir story to move forward now
but i dont want sahir to accept isha  so easily now😊
for sometime i want him to act pricey n isha to patao him now😉