I feel her love has died off

DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
     Seriously I do think that Isha no longer love Sahir. If you think with your heart or brain or whatever , you cant find a single reason to reject sahir , not yesterday... Even the people who once thought of him as an enemy, was having pride at him but not Isha. I may not be a love expert but I dont find any reason at all for Isha to give such a cold reaction .What she is doing now is fighting hard to prove that her point of view is correct . 
    When it comes to knowing and understanding the world , she is there for all but she consciously try to act blind over Sahir and his love . It just shows how much she has actually moved away from love .
I am seriously done with her feelings for sahir, what she does for the society and all might be great but it seems like a joke for me when i hear she really cares for him🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
isha is too acting pricy these days or may be pressurised
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
please see the precap

all your questions shall be answered😆
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And thank Lords for finally making her realise her mistake. . .I am seriously waiting to hear her thought process and her "reasons" for the confession now.
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

And thank Lords for finally making her realise her mistake. . .I am seriously waiting to hear her thought process and her "reasons" for the confession now.

yup me too
hope the cvs n character both potray it clearly whatever her 'reasons' were
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saraskumud

yup me too
hope the cvs n character both potray it clearly whatever her 'reasons' were

She was all going around with "No trust, No assurance" board for Sahir so how come suddenly it vanished? This is something I want to know.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wats happening wid IshIr is nothing in front of wat happens in other shows. In many shows, d heroes always shout, trouble, hurt d heroine for any stupid reasons but still he is excused. So wen a girl is doubting him to be MCP she is judged so much. I am not saying she is right but I see many r jumping on her weneva she does sumthn which never happened wen a hero acted 100 times more jerk to his heroine in any other show. Heroes manhandling n insulting is seen as passionate but here Isha is always judged. I hope no one expects Isha to be mahaan n all like other heroines. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am Juhi. U r Shikha na? Wat was ur username in QH forum?
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
sm Bt I left QH forum after my KSG left
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
so juhi u kiski fan from QH forum