IsHir Meant to Be or Not??

dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
She rejected him again and this time publically.
I know Sahir proposal was all of sudden but that song and his gesture was really cute.😳
(I want that song badly).
Sahir now decided not to take anystep towards isha and isha never wanted him around.
What do you guys this ?? Are IsHir meant to be or Not???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no they r not sahir desrve some better girl
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
isha n sahir are made for each other
no matter how many times isha runs off n away from him, she always has n always will come back to him
she needs him n he complements her
they are opposite in many things but are incomplete without each other
their fights n rejections are all an expression of their undying love for each other
that is why after breaking up so many times they always come back togther
n kudos to sahir for being such an amazing boyfriend that even during their break-ups n fights he was always standing beside her, supporting n encouraging her whenever she was in trouble

but i am liking this sahir ignoring n complaining track
this time he should torture her n pay no attention to her
so that she realises how amazing n super sweet he has been
also isha takes sahir for granted so much, so its good that sahir is giving her hard time
infact he should continue doing this
remember how restless she got when sahir was keeping her 'no touching' pledge
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ups n downs r a part of every relationship

i am angry on her for being mean to him but they are so meant to be as sahir always says so
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Isha's reasons and her behaviour has pissed me to death now. You HAVE to trust the guy you love. . .You just hae to but the only thing thats constant woth Isha in terms of Sahir is her judgement. Its been six monthsto the show and the lady isn't over it.
dominitrix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh no. They are oh-so-not-meant-to-be-together. I don't think Isha has loved Sahir ever. She is so insecure and doubtful all the time. How can someone do that to a person they claim to love? She may have her reasons, but there is a limit to it. This is just too much. His actions and gestures say how much he loves her, but she simply doesn't see it. And to top it all, she doesn't even let the guy complete what he has to say. She ought to be the most annoying girlfriend. Sahir is better off with some else, who understands, acknowledges and cares for him. May be Ashima, she seems to care for him than Isha:P 

Edited by dominitrix - 7 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
And dude Sahir-Ashima share more chemistry than Isha-Sahir would ever share. Plus I like Ashima 😛
dominitrix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

And dude Sahir-Ashima share more chemistry than Isha-Sahir would ever share. Plus I like Ashima 😛

😆 Yeah, they do have a chemistry. I like Ashima too:P Damn, am shipping for Ashima and Sahir:P.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dominitrix

😆Yeah, they do have a chemistry. I like Ashima too:P Damn, am shipping for Ashima and Sahir:P.

LOL. I do that sometimes too. I dont think she has anything less to become a lead. How cool it woukd be to have Sahir-Ashima as pair 😛
dominitrix thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

LOL. I do that sometimes too. I dont think she has anything less to become a lead. How cool it woukd be to have Sahir-Ashima as pair 😛

IKR! She can act and is good at expressions too. Sahir - Ashima scenes doesn't look odd. They look natural and both complement each other quite well. I remember the scene were Sahir uploads that video about Isha on her system and later how Ashima told him to not lose heart. Felt so genuine. See, the girl cares for him:P I want them together ASAP Someone make this happen please.