Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Like a small child Priya was crying one ending of her serial with Ram and Peehu were consoling her but a twist with new entry of a face who are connected to RaYa and behind Peehu.
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice
pls continue soon
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi dear..
Again sorry for late reply,.
Finally my fav story you updated..
Seems story is moving forward in yerms of raya concerned..
Aww,priya cried her fav one ended...hmm..state when balh ended..lol

Then priya-pihu bonding, their promise all were warming scenes..
But i think priya's ex as come again to create issues..poor pihu getting affected by it..
Hope raya soon reaches the root cause of problems and solves it...

Thanks for the pm..:)
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awww awesome too good first half was hilarious I mean it exactly showed how we RaShi fans felt when outer BALH went off... but honestly I enjoyed it a lot... it was something that really made me smile... then 2nd half was equally serious who is this new man can in Peehu's life... my heart says it's 99% Mani b coz if it was Sahil then he didn't showed photo to Peehu but again how did Mani know abt Riti I don't think he ever meet her or knew and Peehu being Sahil's kid... well very much confusing... but love the fact yes I was right Peehu is not Ram's kid so my guess was all right... well I m loving the way Ram is protective towards PriPee it's really awesome to know this even Prita has gotten very strong talking abt Peehu she loves her more then herself reallh happy yo know that... now waiting for next.. do post soon...

Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 21

They reached home and Priya directly went to room and lock in her room, Ram seat in Holland saw all these...

Ram- princess what happens...

Pee- see na Maa stop talking with me...

Ram- what you did..

Pee- umm Papa..

Ram- come here, she went near him, and stood silent there...

Ram- what happened...

Peehu told him everything, each detail to him, & what that man told to her...

Ram- and you trust him, very bad peehu...

Peehu hold her ears- sorry Papa...

Ram- say sorry to your mom, she hurt so much and don't trust to anyone ever again expect me, your mom and Dadi...

Pee- yes Papa and she hugged him tight...

Ram- promise.e!

Pee- pinky promise! Now tell me what will I do!

Ram- don't do anything...

Pee- why! Papa she is my mom...

Ram- I can't help in that, you said me that she is your mom, I can't put my nose in that, so how can I help you...

Pee- PAA plz, I m your daughter...

Ram- ok, as a son of my mother, I give one idea...

Pee- what, & Ram murmured in her ear..

Pee- these will work...

Ram- 100% work, I experience in that..

Pee- with maa...

Ram- with your Dadi Maa, she melting in 2 minutes..

Pee- so little bit help me..

Ram- sure...

Priya came out from room & say- what you like to eat for sancks and peehu you eat tiffin...

Pee- noo Maa it's half full..

Priya- very bad princess and took out her tiffin from bag and went to kitchen...

Peehu follow her- Maa talk with me so much love plz, it's request, plz...

Priya- I am talking with you so much love, why you feel that I m rude with you...

Pee- I feel that mumma...

Priya turn and pick her in her arms and put her on table and say- feel... peehu you are only 5...

Pee- so I m human being...

Priya- peehu I was 5, that time I m only doing homework, watch the cartoons, & you just said feeling, these type came in my heart when I was 18, and you said in 5 your age, feeling...

Pee- but these feelings towards my mumma...

Priya- what about Papa...

Pee- he already fallen for me, when I was in mumma's tummy...

Priya look at her with shocked, side by side surprised that, peehu only 5 and she talking like she is 50...

Pee- what happened to you mumma..

Priya- who teach you these things...

Pee- my friend Tina, we both are talking these...

Priya- what...

Pee- Maa she watching so much movies of Aliya & Deepeeka..

Priya- peehu don't talked with her, and your age 5, not like these talks...

Pee- you know what Maa, her mumma eat baby...

Priya again scoop her in her arms and in one hand try of tea, milk & sancks in that, Ram look that and he took that try from her hand, & took on table, & they seat in dinning table...

Priya- what you talking...

Pee- mumma Tina said me, her mumma are baby, & now these baby is in her mumma's tummy and Tina said me that she going to be a elder sister very soon...

Ram- peehu Tina is your rival na...

Pee- but now we are best friends, Papa I wanted to be a elder sister like Tina... mumma you also eat baby...

Priya- peehu stop your talks and eat, don't talk with that Tina, what she nonsense talking...

Ram- Priya relax...

Pee- mumma very bad, she is my friend...

Ram- but peehu it's not good talks...

Pee- what's wrong in that...

Priya- peehu princess, when you grown up, I'll tell you everything, pakka promise, but don't believe on Tina's talks and that talks are nonsense, ok...

Pee- but she is my friend and she told to whole class that she & me are best friends..

Priya- ok you talk with her but not on these feelings & baby topics, ok, you talk with her on studies, on maths, but not on these topics...

Pee- ok mumma, I m sorry too, that I trust on that bad uncle I will never trust on anyone, expect you both and Dadi, promise..

Priya- ok, I forgive you, but next time, if he came then you informed your teacher..

Pee- ok Maa..

Ram- ok now eat...

At night, after peehu sleep's, Priya came in garden for walk, wit deep thinking, on peehu's unknown person, and her confession and Ram's clearifiction and her past, she didn't get any clue on that, when she think that on peehu's side, if Mani is there then what his plan should be, if Sahil behind all then he wants peehu, if Mani behind all, what's his plan to hurt peehu, and she seat on bench with deep thinking..

"What are you deep thinking man voice...

Priya little jolt by his voice- you, I was scared...

Ram- I was saw you from balcony, that's why I came here...

Priya- thinking on something...

Ram- can you share with me...

Priya- thinking about Sahil & Mani...

Ram- means...

Priya- if that person was Mani, he directly hurts me, if he Sahil the he directly send the notice, what the behind telling the truth to peehu, & that person know about me, you & Ritika also, what's in all behind...

Ram- ya it's a point...

Priya- one thing is common behind all, that's peehu, me or you, if peehu hurts that indirectly, we both hurt, telling truth to her, it's also a indirectly we both hurts, one more thing, I noticed that, Mani didn't know about Ritika, what about Sahil...

Ram- Sahil only knows me & Ritika...

Priya- it's going so much complicated Ram... I m going so much confused, who doctor given wrong medication to Ritika, and now these person, what's the connection in all, if we think these is Mani, then how did he know about Ritika, if he Sahil then why he wants peehu now...

Ram- Priya.. Priya.. relax.. relax, I know you take so much efforts towards Ritika's case and also that person, it doesn't mean you affect on your health, don't think these much, Priya, you came out from your torment, that doesn't mean you again go to another one...

Priya- I can handle myself and thanks to peehu for that...

Ram- Yaa thanks Priya...

Priya- why..

Ram- woh peehu's...

Priya- she also my daughter and no one have right to said a false things to her..

Ram smile & said- what about Tina...

Priya also smile- today's generation so fast...

Ram- Yaa..

Priya- let it be..

Ram- so...

Priya- what...

Ram- anything you want to talk..

Priya- nothing...

Ram- then why are you seat here..

Priya- for some fresh air...

Ram- Yaa I know your fresh air, so it's better that go in and sleep...

Priya- yaa, thank you for listening my confusion...

Ram- I have power to listen..

Priya only smile...

Some more days are went good, mail received of Ritika's case, with last file, who entered in hospital, on that week, Priya check her mail and she leave that file for download, she is in hospital... Ram called her...

Ram- hi, where are you...

Priya- in hospital, is everything ok...

Ram- no meet me at your canteen, it's urgent...

Priya- plz received peehu on way, her school is half day today...

Ram- Yaa but I wanted talked with you alone..

Priya- yaa we get privacy for talked...

Ram- what about peehu...

Priya- don't worry, Neha & nuts is here and peehu went with nuts for round so don't worry..

Ram- ok, I'll be there...

After an hour, peehu enter in priya's cabin...

Pee- mumma...

Priya smile to her and said- go & wash your hands and came fast...

Ram came with her bag, Priya took that and say; you want something..

Ram- no..

Priya- anything serious...

Ram- Yaa...

Peehu came from wash room- Maa I want to see babies...

Priya- yaa came here and give mumma a tight hug, peehu came near her and give a tight hug & kiss on cheek, & Priya called to nuts...

Nuts came- hi doll, came with me we are going for round...

Peehu went with her...

Priya- what happens...

Ram give one letter, she open & read...

Priya- how can it's happens...

Ram- don't know...

Priya- but you told me he dumped her, that said these child was not his...

Ram- I really don't know, how it's happened.. Priya I m So much in tension now...

Priya- relax, nothing will happen...

Ram- how can you be so sure, he is biological father of peehu...

Priya- when he was dumped Ritika, that time he was lose these right, so biological you are father...

Ram- all law with him...

Priya- it's matter of child, is there law with him for these, you are totally wrong ram, be positive everything will be fine...

Ram- ok...

Priya- when these case...

Ram- these Friday, first hearing...

Priya- you talk with lawyer...

Ram- Yaa but he is not sure that we will won the case...

Priya- ok, don't appoint him, I m handle these case...

Ram- Priya your profession is doctor not lawyer...

Priya- trust me ram relax, and called Ritika's parents here, I wanted to talk with them..

Ram- now I am going so much confused, who is behind all...

Priya put her hand on his and assure him- relax, everything will be fine..

Ram hold her hand in his- Yaa...

Priya called vik- hi Bhai...

Vik- how are you princess...

Priya- I m fine Bhai, can you called Maa here...

Vik- no...

Priya- Bhai listen to me once, then say, and she explain him everything...

Vik- what! Peehu's custody case, it's nonsense thing...

Priya- I know that Bhai...

Vik- who will these case handle...

Priya- I am handle these case...

Vik- Priya you are not lawyer...

Priya- in India every person have right, Bhai I want your help also, you have time for me...

Vik- baccha for you, have so much time, you just order me... & don't ask again..

Priya- ok and she told him everything what she doubt...

Next day Priya meet first Ritika's parents, for peehu they are always with her and these case will be Priya won for sure...

On Friday, morning...

Pee- Papa aap dono nahi rahoge, aur Maa, Dadi bhi..

Ram- haan princess, so you will be with nuts di ok..

Pee- ok Papa..

Priya came from room & say- princess best luck to me...

Pee- where are you going...

Priya- I m going for exam...

Pee- which exam...

Priya- life exam...

Pee- it's new Maa..

Priya- yes princess, and I m participate in that..

Pee- my luck with you Maa, you will rock...

Priya- yes and she kissed her forehead, you take care yourself...

Pee- yes Maa..

Ram, Priya & Krishna leaves the house...

In court...

Judge asked their lawyer, Sahil's lawyer shah available their, judge asked about Ram...

Priya- I will handle these case, my profession is doctor, I m gaynolostic...

Judge- process the case...

Shah- my client want his daughter, who stay in Ram Kapoor's house, she is not Ram's biological daughter... her biological father is Sahil Bhatt, Ram Kapoor's first wife, Ritika who was died after given birth of peehu, Mr.Ram Kapoor give only his name to peehu...

Priya- thank you shah ji, aapne itna Sab kuch baata Diya, Sab ko, when Ritika was pregnant that time your client, where he was, he was dumped her, when she was pregnant by his child, he was told her that peehu is Ram's blood...

Shah- he was not in his sense...

Priya- ok, I agree, even whole court is agree on your point, that day he was not in his sense, that Ram & Ritika got married that time where was he, on peehu's birth, where was he, I also agree that, he is her biological father, he have to came on her birth time, why he came now, after 5 years, what's the reason behind all, Kuch toh reason hona chahiye...

Shah- he realized his mistake now, what he miss in his life...

Priya- what about 5 years, just told me one thing, he is married, am I right, shah ji...

Shah- ji Haan...

Priya- unnke bacche honge, unnki patni se, phiri abhi peehu ki yaad kaise aayi, so bhi itne saloon Baad...

Shah- he is her father...

Priya- sorry shah ji lekin aaj tak peehu Ram Kapoor ka naam lagati aayi hai, would sirf Ram ko aapna father maanti hai..

Shah- case yaha par biological father ka chal raha hai, naa kele naam ka..

Priya- exactly my point, what's the need now, after 5 years, he want his child, actually peehu didn't know anything about these...

Shah- we want peehu in court...

Priya- I request you respected judge in all these case don't put peehu in all, as her mother, I request you, she is only 5 and she don't know anything...

Shah- we want peehu here, we want ask some questions to her...

Judge- sorry shah, she is 5 and these age is not for any Court case, her age is only for study and other activities, shah your permission decline...

Shah- it's unfair..

Judge- do you have any proof that Ram Kapoor & Priya Kapoor is not good parents to her, for her upbringing...

Shah- yes I have proof, that peehu is not safe in Ram Kapoor's house, even Priya Kapoor is not safe for her and he give some papers to judge...

Judge took that papers and read..

Shah- ye reports hai, Priya Ram Kapoor is mentally unstable, unnhe bar-bar mentally attacks aate hai, she was divorcee, her first husband was divorce her because of her unstable mind, she lost her senses so much time, if you give me permission, I wanted to asked her some questions, can I...

Judge- granted...

Priya came in box and shah asked his first question- what's your name...

Priya- Priya Ram Kapoor...

Shah- ahh your first husband name...

Priya- Priya Mani Verma...

Shah- why he leave you..

Priya- I leave him, he was insane man...

Shah- ok, so tell me what about your child...

Priya- I was miscarriage...

Shah- point to be noted, tell me, Ritika was your friend..

Priya- yes we both are best friends...

Shah- toh aap Ram Yaa Sahil ko jaanti hogi..

Priya- ji nahi, Mai sirf Ritika ko jaanti thi...

Shah- point to be noted, ki ye Ritika ko jaanti thi, aap Ram aur Sahil se kabhi Mili nahi...

Priya- ji nahi...

Shah- then aap aur Ram Kapoor husband & wife kaise, Kahi aap dono ek dusre se pyar toh nahi karte the, iss liye aapke pehle pati ne aapko choda...

Priya- ye sab jhoot hai...

Shah- ye sab sach hai, I request to you plz give me permission that I would like to call Mani Verma, Priya Kapoor's ya Verma first husband here...

Ram & Priya shocked, Kapoor's & Shergil also shocked these is the custody case and shah & Sahil put Priya down by her hunted past...

Mani came in court with evil smile, Priya shocked to see him, little bit scared by his evil smile, a long flash came to her eyes, she lost in that, she wanted control herself but she can't and she collapse on floor, Ram & family run over to her & judge give next date for case...

At Kapoor house, Neha check Priya, she still unconscious..

Ram- what happened to her...

Neha- her BP so much low and the only happens when she think on her past, and today her past came Infront of her, she can't handle that...

Ram- what's the relation between Sahil & Mani...

"I told you...

Vik- you just shut up Mrs.Shergil... because of you Priya in these state...

Ship- I really don't know about anything...

Ram- plz don't disturb Priya, plz we have to move out of the room, nuts plz you..

Nuts- ok, and all are went out of the room...

Shipra said- Mani & Sahil are cousins when I saw Sahil in court room, that time I was didn't recognize him, when Mani came there that time, I remember Sahil was came with his family when there alliance happens...

Vik- Ram now tell me, how can we handle Priya in these, if she again went that state then, our case will be..

Ram- no.. no.. no.. relax Priya ko Kuch nahi hoga, I assure you...

And same time they listen a big screaming sound came out from room, all are run there...

Priya scared by something and she seat on floor culling her legs near her chest, pleading to someone...

Ram went near her and assure her- Priya relax, trust me, no one is there and he went to hold her arms but she jerked his hands...

Ram not give up and he hold her arms- Priya look at me, no one is there, I said you naa, look into my eyes...

She look him...

Ram- trust me no one is there, your life with me, with peehu right, you love peehu na, she is the strength of your...

She only look him..

Ram- peehu is your strength & we have to win peehu from all, and you promise me right, you promise yourself that peehu is your first priority...

Priya's eyes filed with tears...

Ram- kaha tha na, tum aapna past bhul jaaogi, aage badhogi...

Priya only nodded...

Ram- so why you remind that bad things again, you have to win, you are mother of peehu right...

Priya- haan...

Ram- don't think on that, promise me...

Priya- promise & tears rolled down...

Ram hugged her and said- you will win soon on that, you have to fight with him, you have to ok...

Priya-ok..

Vik & Neha are witnessing that today Priya didn't need of injection, she came out from her bad dream quick, because of peehu & Ram, they all went out from the room, gave them some privacy...

Ram help Priya to seat on bed...

Priya asked him- we was in court, what happened there...

Ram- you was collapse & judge give next date...

Priya- Ram, Bhai ke paas se mujhe mere saare reports laane honge, hi Mani ka kissa khatam kar sakte hai..

Ram- Vik already saare reports lekar aaya hai AUR tumhari case file bhi, saari history bhi aur tumahri Jo first doctor thi, usske paas se bhi saare reports aa gaye hai, as you was special case of her, so she mail all reports...

Priya- Ram I scared now...

Ram- Sab thik hoga, don't worry...

Vik, Neha & nuts in hall talking on something important...

Nuts- don't worry ye kam Mai khud karungi..

Neha- custody case aur ek galat kadam Sab bigad dega...

Vik- Yaa Neha is right..

Nuts- aisa Kuch nahi hoga, I'll do everything good, mujhe toh ab pata lagna hai...

Neha- think once again..

Nuts- when you all said me about that case, that time if feel me something is fishy, from side of Sahil, we have to find out that, he want peehu, but why, what's the reason, we have to find out, aur ye Mai kar sakti hun, mere style me..

Vik- but be careful, on next hearing we will end that Mani's topic, with all proofs and priya's first doctor also came here for that, after all she is best friend of mine..

Neha- your best friend...

Vik- she is married, so don't doubt...

At night, Priya on bed, lying beside peehu, caressing her hairs by one hand and other hand protectively hold her near her chest.. think something, same time bed room door get open, one person came in bedroom and on night lamp, Priya disturbed by night lamp on, she look at the person direction and properly lying peehu on bed and she asked...

Priya- anything you want ram..

Ram- Yaa and he seat on bed Infront of Priya & hold her both hands...

Priya- Kya kar rahe ho..

Ram- shuuu! Listen to me carefully..

Priya only nodded..

Ram- I don't know but I can't see you in that state, I treat so many people.. but I can't handle when you went in that state, I just think that you are my peehu's mother and she can't went in that, peehu was right if Ritika is in these world, now, then you are my best friend like Ritika... i love Ritika but I like you as a friend, I will never say that I love you in future or in present but I just said you that, I wanted from now my whole life spend with you as my wife, as my best friend, as my daughter's mother, as my soul mate, no one person will harm you, I am always besides you, everybody said, love never happens twice, in my case, may be it will be happen, I m not sure... don't know what's in your heart, you bear so much in past, but I promise you, that life will never happen in future & present also... ye baat mujhe tumse bahot dinno se karni thi lekin kaise bolu pata nahi chal raha tha, lekin aaj jab tumhe aise dekha toh, I... I.. I lost something from my life, that I feel.. & he tight his hands grip..

Priya take breath and said- I m also not sure in future, I will love you or not but I assure you that, I always be with you in all your crimes and she smiled...

Ram- thank you for understanding...

Priya- it's ok, it's time to sleep..

Ram- can I sleep here..

Priya- sorry but these bed is enough for two and I want peehu beside me...

Ram- if you don't mind we can sleep in my bed room, if you don't mind..

Priya think for moment and say- ok...

Next day on dinning table, peehu blabbing something with Ram & Krishna, Priya came with her breakfast & her tiffin box..

Pee- bolo na Papa, can we go..

Priya- where...

Pee- today Tina & her parents went to zoo, she took half day from school..

Priya- let me remind you darling today your school is half day..

Peehu question her- it's Saturday mom..

Ram- yes and someone enter in hall..

"Hey princess

Everyone saw direction of voice..

Peehu look him and said- mom he is that men, who told me...

"Peehu I am your father Sahil said..

Peehu glaring him and said- no, & she hold priya's wrist tight...

Ram to Sahil- what are you doing here..

Sahil- I came here to meet my daughter..

Ram- peehu already said you no, now just leave..

Priya- Ram plz..

Ram look at Priya and look once peehu, she little scared and he assured Priya that don't worry, he will handle..

Priya to Krishna- Maa aap peehu ko and Krishna took peehu in bed room, after she went in room..

Priya- why you came here...

Sahil- I just came here to meet peehu..

Priya- you have legal order or anything...

Sahil didn't say anything..

Priya- no, now leave...

"Ohh, wow, what a tone of talked, nice and someone enter in house...

Ram look, saw Mani enter in house with evil smile, ram go near Priya and hold her hand, Priya little shiver of his walk towards her, ram hold her hand, she look Mani with guts, Mani stood beside Sahil and said- not bad, you change a lot Priya, that's like my girl, wow, that day you was scared by my smile and today you stood in front of me & contact with my eyes, what he did magic on you, only in one night, ohh you moved on, wow...

Ram wanted to punch him, but he wanted Priya take hard step towards his bad mouth & his bad eyeing on her, that's why he bear his words...

Mani continue- you know ram when we was couple, and we share that moment, that time she... and one tight slapped on his cheek, he rubbed his cheek...

Priya glaring him and again give a tight slapped on his other cheek- you dog, you bloody evil, and she wants give him third slapped but ram hold her and pushed both of them out... and lock the door, and saw Priya seat on a sofa with tears, he go near her and he seat on table Infront of her and wiped her tears and said- you win Priya, you win on your bad dream, today he Infront of you and you didn't scared, you win..

Priya with full of tears- thank you...

Ram- aaggrrhh! Don't say and give me hi-fi that we will win these case, we win our peehu & he smile..

Priya smile- Haan and she wipe her tears and say, hum bahar jaate hai na aaj, aap, Mai, peehu aur maa, plz, Kal Sunday bhi hai..

Ram- of course, why not, you three change your self fast, you three took so much time..

Priya only nodded and went for change..

In room:

Pee- mom are you serious, that today I called of my school...

Priya- yes princess...

Krishna- but where we are going...

Priya- umm any guess...

Pee- zoo..

Priya nodded in no and tie her hairs...

Pee- Dadi help me..

Krishna- park...

Pee- Dadi don't help me, your guess is not good...

Krishna- oye, kya Dadi Hun Teri, Priya she is so much talking now a days...

Pee- Dadi you are my friend & in friendship everything in happens...

Krishna awestricken on her talks...

Priya- peehu behave like a small kid..

Pee- I m always behave like kid, only you both think I m so much elder...

Krishna- ok, stop you both and came quick we have to go, other wise Ram started his blabbing...

Pee- yes Dadi and Krishna went from there...

Priya- you also ready, now go, I have to get ready...

Pee- what you will wear..

Priya- saree..

Pee- boring...

Priya- what princess!!!

Pee- plz wear something other, like you wear before marriage..

Priya- suite or top jeans..

Pee- top, jeans with your pink & white scarf...

Priya- you are impossible peehu...

Pee- I know mumma, now come fast...

Priya- ok go, I'll be came...

After sometime in parking lot, Ram waiting for Priya, peehu seat on car Bonnet, Krishna in car's back seat...

Ram- when your Maa came...

Pee- she get ready in my favorite Wear...

Ram- what is that...

Pee- surprise...

Note: I didn't get time for write, so don't know when next part will post...

No PMs...

Thanks for reading...
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
firstly thanx for long update...
awesome update... due to pihus custody raya is coming closure...
plz contd soon...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Peehu is child and every child do mistake but her thinking is like of any elders very smartly with Ram convinced her mother. 
Priya was very calm with her daughter and now together with her husband she has managed to outdone Sahil case in court. Ram gesture was nice to console Priya after the case and it give new strength to her to face evil ones like sahil and Mani. 
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing part n thank u for update n its fab n hope RaYa win the case of pihu n they confessed they like eachother now cant wait for next part
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice...
waiting eagerly for the next update...
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update.
Finally Priya is coming out from her horror.
It's good to see ram supporting Priya and as usual Pihu rocks!!!!!!