AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice part...good going continue soon
sami46870 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Suprrr story...pls...update soon
I think this is the best weekend,i got to read two amazing stories of raya wid diff. Plot ,firstly" haule haule ho jayega pyar" n got link of this one amazingboth stories r so amzing tht they even snatches awy my sleep(no regret)iys 3:09am god itni books intresting hoti to...now eyes r littrly shuttinh so gn n gm
Hope u will update soon...waitingEdited by sami46870 - 7 years ago
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
read all the parts
nice going
thank for all the PMs
continue soon
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww I loved the way you explained the whole Riti Priya friendship seniority so basically they were not friends nor enemy but more then that I just loved it... what ever Riti said was true yes girls after marriage do a part B get busy in Life so there won't be much time for friend so I m loving it... even you disclose were Priya stay in Peehu's room that great hope she will shift to Ram's room soon... I want some cute moment between them then only they will come closer so hope to see something exciting in next do post next soon waiting...
Arpipatil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 20

Time running fast, Priya's serial arrived, last 10 minutes are remaining..

Priya- chal you have to try once and she started climbing the stairs..

Priya climb 6 stairs- what you said to him, let it be, I will watch on mobile..

Again she came down 2 stairs..

Priya again- but on mobile they upload videos after some times more, no.. no.. you go and asked him again she climbed 4 stairs..

Priya- if he say no, leave it and again step down..

Priya- I have to try once, and she again step up..

At last stair- ram only allow to peehu & maa, how can I asked him, even we both didn't talk for a minute, and she little drop her idea..

Peehu came there and found Priya lost in her thoughts, she tapped her once but no use she busy in her thoughts, she again tapped little hard on her arm..

Priya came out from her thoughts- what happened, what are you thinking, peehu asked her doubtful..

Priya- nothing..

Peehu little slapped her forehead and nodded her neck here & there- you still thinking same, came with me and peehu dragged with her..

Priya- peehu I dropped my idea let's go, I dont..

Peehu cut her mid- came with me and she knocked ram's door and enter..

Priya saw the room very clean and neatly arrange, on wall a big pic of peehu & ram, all walls painted in white..

Ram saw peehu dragged Priya with her- is everything OK..

Pee- no Papa..

Ram- say what happened..

Pee- maa ko na..

Priya cut her mid- nothing Mr.kapoor, came peehu..

Pee- Papa one thing is that..

Ram- say..

Priya- peehu! Nothing Mr.kapoor..

Ram- one minute you stop for some moments, peehu you say..

Pee- maa wants to see her serial last episode, Jo Abhi telecast ho raha hai aur naa Dadi ke room me channel hai na mere..

Ram- Haan toh..

Peehu little irritated- Papa..

Ram- but now I wanted watch my match..

Priya- it's OK ram I'll manage..

Ram- what manage, go in changing room and on right side wall TV on it and watch..

Priya- are you sure..

Ram- haan go..

Peehu give to look Priya 'dekha Papa can't refuse my words'..

Priya- thanks ram and she went with peehu with smile..

After an hour Priya alone in changing room, watching her serial with tears and few minutes later she started sobbing..

Peehu & ram in room and listen crying voice they came in room..

Ram asked to peehu- issye Kya hua..

Peehu- nahi pata Papa, I'll be back with water..

Ram also seat on floor, Infront of Priya and asked- why are you crying..

Priya show by her index finger towards TV, ram look back to tv- OK but didn't understand..

Priya with sobbing- my serial..

Ram didn't understand what she say- OK but still didn't understand..

Priya control her sobbing and said- my serial is over now what will I watch on these time and again she started crying..

Ram look back once to TV and control his laugh- but now new serial will started na..

Priya- but that was my best jodi..

Ram covered his laugh through his hands and again control his laugh- that jodi is hit, that producer will surely came again in future..

Priya- I was saw that both interview they both said if they get good serial story then they will work together..

Ram- OK then don't cry na..

Peehu came there with water- maa drink it..

Priya drink the water- thank you..

Peehu seat on her lap..

Pee- maa that was only serial, you are so much connect with each & every thing..

Priya- toh..

Pee- you connect with us is best & better but with TV..

Ram- Yaa she is right, I mean, Tum har chiz ke liye roti ho lekin ek serial khatam hone ke Baad koi rota hai yeh pehli baar dekha hai, it's wearied..

Priya- so bad you both..

Ram- we both told you only truth...

Priya- rude..

Pee- riti mumma was like you..

Priya- no she love serial but not like me..

Pee- hmm..

Ram- chalo ab serial khatam hua hai toh can we took food..

Priya- Yaa..

Next day..

Peehu waiting for Priya, at school place..

Some one is tapped her shoulder- hi peehu..

Peehu look at him she look here & there and asked- who are you..

He- I know you, you don't me, but I know you very well..

Peehu walked again back to her school main gate and stand near watch men and asked him- watch men uncle can I call my maa..

Watch men give her cell, peehu call Priya, she told her she reached there in 5 minutes and he again came near her..

He- don't panic peehu, plz I came here for you, I wanted friendship with you..

Peehu didn't replied him..

He- I know your mother riti & also your step mother Priya..

Peehu glaring him..

He- oh my god see you look in anger like your mom..

Peehu glaring him and asked- who are you..

He- I said you na I am your friend..

And priya's car reached there and he saw her car and went from there..

Priya came near peehu and asked- who is he?

Pee- I don't know maa, he said me that he is my friend and also told me that he know you & riti maa too..

Priya- what? You asked his name..

Pee- I asked him two times but he only said I m his friend..

Priya asked to watch men- is there any cc tv..

WM- yes mam..

Priya- can I see..

WM- sorry mam, you took a permission from principal..

Priya- OK thank you, came peehu...

They both came in principal cabin...

Princi- but Mrs.kapoor we can't give you permission..

Priya- plz mam only one time, I just wanted saw that person face nothing else..

Princi- sorry Mrs.kapoor..

Priya- plz try to understand it's request to you..

Princi- sorry Mrs.kapoor..

And they both leave from the cabin..

Priya driving car..

Priya- next time if he came near to you and say he is your friend then you directly go back to school ground and seat in play ground bench OK..

Pee- Haan mumma..

Priya- and most important don't talked with strangers..

Pee- Haan..

Priya- and I told you about bad touched and Papa also told you, be aware of that..

Pee- maa, maa relax and stop the car..

Priya- why..

Pee- I said you na..

Priya stop the car near garden..

Pee- chalo mere Saath and they both came out from car, peehu hold priya's hand walked to near bench..

Pee- seat mumma..

Priya seat..

Peehu cups her face in her tinny palms- maa remember our half an hour talked..

Priya smile..

Flash back, half an hour talked..

Priya- peehu you wanted, I would be your mumma right..

Pee- Haan..

Priya- can you promise me once..

Pee- Haan promise..

Priya- you never asked about which promise..

Pee- you are precious for me, promise is nothing for me..

Priya- can you be my best friend always..

Pee- always..

Priya- I have one problem, I have bitter past when I started think about that, I lost my self in that.. so much medicine are take but no use if I lost in my past can you called me once, and back me in reality plz..

Pee- why you go in back, if I am there for you always, I m not allowing you to think a about your past, you think about me only and your friend riti, now smile na mumma..

Priya smile- chup kar..

Pee- now you are ready to be my mumma..

Priya- Haan..

Pee- promise me once, you never think so much..

Priya- OK promise..

Pee- if you started over thinking, I m always there to stop your thinking and disturb you..

Priya- OK chalega..

Flash back end..

Pee- you remember na..

Priya- Haan..

Pee- then why are you over thinking, don't worry you both give me so much instructions like do & don't, so I know maa, you don't worry OK..

Priya- OK and smile..

Pee- chale..

Priya- OK chalo..

At night after dinner, Priya saw peehu draft in deep sleep and she went to ram's room, she knock his door..

Ram- coming..

Priya enter in his room, he saw her..

Ram- you may go in changing room and saw tv there..

Priya- no I m not came here for that, I just wanted tell you something important..

Ram- OK, carry on..

Priya- today when I was went to pick up peehu from school that time one person talking with her I asked her, that time she was told me that he was said to her that he is her friend..

Ram- it's normal Priya...

Priya- no it's not normal, that person may be near 35+ ram so I am worried for that..

Ram- you talked with watch men or principal Yaa you look his face..

Priya- no, I was saw him from far, that's why I can't saw his face..

Ram- OK relax don't worry I will handle all these..

Priya- may I asked you something..

Ram- continue..

Priya- Sahil know about peehu..

Ram little smile and say- when he knows that riti carrying peehu that time he was dumped her coz he told that, she carrying my baby so I know very well he will not came in future and now he is married so don't think on that.

Priya- OK but her voice clearly say that her care & concern towards peehu..

Ram notice that and he say- if you think that man is Mani..

Priya look at him In little shocked...

Ram- I know you very well that, you think on that, if he is that person, I swear, I'll never live him, not only for peehu, it's for you too, I know our relation base is peehu but as human being that person have no rights to live anymore, when I put myself on your place, I can feel that pain, I can understand how much you bear that, sorry I m sorry but it's painful for me, when I was read your file that time I was cry on that, I have girl when she will grownup and she will also going to be someone's wife, if that person..

Priya cut him mid- plz don't say any word here after for peehu or any other girl plz, it's a request, I was victim but my daughter will not OK, if that person touched her any badway, I will kill that person first, I will not think once never, and about Mani if that person is Mani then surely, I never think once for kill himself, that Priya was his wife that time, now I m mother and he never think about mother power towards devil, never, and tear rolled down..

Ram hold her hand- relax! Don't worry peehu always save with us..OK

Priya- OK and she wipe her tear..

Ram- can you make a coffee..

Priya surprise- coffee!!

Ram- Haan actually I just read some file..

Priya- same here and don't worry I m on my last investigation, but little bit long time coz that times report & passes file, everything I wanted so..

Ram- it's OK, take your time, we can't get her back in our life..

Priya- but we punish that person..

Ram- Yaa..

Priya- I'll came with coffee.

Ram- no need came, I am came to peehu's room, so you bring their..

Priya little smile- OK.

Days pass normal after a month, peehu didn't talked normal with each person, nor she share her school time work with Priya ya ram, something is fissy with her..

Priya pick her from her drawing class..

She came and seat quite in car..

Priya- so princess today your weekend started tell me, whereby we go, only you and me, what say...

Pee- back to home..

Priya- plz peehu for me, I m so much bore plz.

Pee- OK..

Priya- so tell me where we go..

Pee- our secret place plz..

Priya know peehu very well last 5 days peehu didn't talked properly with ram & Krishna, if they asked something she gave them answer only yes or no, Priya notice all these, she asked 2 times but she didn't tell her anything, ram also worried for peehu's behavior, so Priya told him that she talked with her, he listen all the Convo between them, Priya phn connect with ram and he listen there Convo..

Priya- you know what today 2 girls came in world, they are so cute, small, small hands, small samll legs, and you what peehu.

Peehu look at her and asked- what..

Priya- they both look same to same, ditto..

Pee- really..

Priya- Haan..

Pee- you took there pic..

Priya- no na, your Neha maasi not allowed me..

Pee- professional doctor, I will told her that she take their pic..

Priya- OK, so what you learn today..

Pee- mam gave us one topic, draw on nature..

Priya- so you draw..

Pee- no maa, with sad tone..

Priya- why, something bothering you..

Peehu nodded in yes and say- no..

Priya understand that she hide something from her, she knows how to talked with her- today na nuts di came to me and told me that she lie with her mother and told me that her mother is her best friend too..

Pee- OK..

Priya- so she asked me how can she told truth to her, if she say that to her mother that she was lie to her, then her mother hurt..

Pee- but she told truth to her mom then for sometime her mom hurt and that will be not effect on relation too, you told me always, you also told the same to her.. say truth to her..

Priya- then why are you hiding something from me tell me, what's bothering you, last 4-5 days you so much silent peehu & you know that very well it hurts so much to Papa, Dadi g me too na, you always told us about your school time stories, drawing classes too, then what happened to you, anybody hurts you, Papa ya Dadi say something wrong to you ya from my side something wrong..

Peehu's face dull on priya's statement..

Priya stop the car when they reached there place, Priya took peehu in her arms, peehu hold her tight, they seat near tree, Priya took peehu on lap- princess tell me what's bothering you, you know that very well we three can't bear you silence right, you are our world, you know that, tell me na, what's bothering you, last 3 days your teacher write in diary you did home work but it's wrong, even in 3 days you never show me your home work book, last day in morning principal called me and tell me that you never give answer of questions when teacher asked to you, tell me na what's bothering..

Peehu little cried tone- mumma that uncle na who meet me that day..

Priya- what he did..

Pee- he told me that I am not Papa's girl he told me, that some other person is my Papa & Dadi too, and show me pic of one person and told me, that person is my real father, is that true maa!

Priya so much anger on that person who told peehu the real truth, she didn't show her anger on face and say- you trust on that person or your papa, mumma, riti mumma, Dadi, who you trust most..

Pee- of course you, Papa, riti maa and Dadi..

Priya- we all said you that..

Pee- no..

Priya- OK then why are you trust that out Sider person, who told you useless thing, I m so much hurt about these..

Pee- I m sorry

Priya didn't say anything and pick peehu in arms & again went for home..

Pee- I m sorry na maa, plz talked with me..

Priya ignore her little, she knows her very well, if Priya little ignore peehu, she go to ram and told the truth face to face what she told to her in park..

They reached home and Priya directly went to room and lock in her room, ram seat in hall And saw all these...

Continue soon
Edited by Arpipatil - 6 years ago
AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww!!!! super update...continue soon plss
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely bonding of Priya and peehu. Mani ko goli maaro
let ram, Priya n peehu live happily. thanks for pm. please continue
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it n love the bond peehu n priya share n hope Raya ll not know peehu the truth n ll always handle everything
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb part...
Priya and peehu share special bonding...
ram feels d pain tat Priya wnt through...
hope d outsider is not Mani...
thanks for pm...
cont soon...
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it.
Waiting for next part.
Thanks for pm.