Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: rinajatin

hey pals at if,i agree with this its not their fault that they are overweight,i mean it can come from their parents,peer pressure etc,like when i was in my teens i was very overweight,and i used to eat junk food all the time,and when i was in early 20's(20-22)my pant size used to be plus sizes and i cud wear my brothers jeans,and one day i decided to lose weight and now my weight has went down from 215 pounds(107 kgs)to 139 (59 kgs)and i owe it to my family and friends now i am comfortable size 10 womens normal size and i wear size medium in shirts,and i do not eat fried foods or sweets, i eat healthy food only,my diet consists of 2 serving starch,2 serving protein,3 serving veggies,1 serving dairy,this is for everyday,

wow that's very good rinajatin!! and yes, your food menu consists of all the daily serving you need everyday!!

Guys if you feel your are overweight, i can only suggest that you drink about 7-6 glasses of water everyday!! and try to exercise..... At least walk!! It will help you preety much to tone down your weight!! And try to eat only healthy food!!

Snack such as cookies,potato chips, and other fats products are not good at all!! They contain lots of fat, salt, and sugar and no carbonhydrates at all!! Eat food that is not starchy, doesn't have much sodium, sugar, and ofcourse that doesn't contain carbonhyrdrates!! And of course drink as much water as possible!! By the time you know it, you'll be in great shape!!

But i'm sure everyone in here feel good about how they look and about their body!! So don't let people and peer pressure get to you!!

okay i think i should end here! !lolzzπŸ˜†

t/c

khoo

Sour Skittles thumbnail

Originally posted by: khoo

hmm thats another case as well!! As long as you feel good about yourself and your body, then you should try to explain others that you dont want to eat anymore!! lol.. i can tell how they treat you back home!! tehy feed you so much oily khana!! lol

But everything is cooked with the use of fatty acids and excessive oil in desi food!! lol.. i never heard of anything without oil!! No wonder there is numerous amount of people with high cholestrol problems and diabetes as well!!

Ahh.. but its very hard to let go the delicious food man!! lol..

Also, many people have very good metabolism, and no matter how much they eat, they'll never gain weight!! i know so many people who eat more than me, and never gain weight, but there is a negative side effect of it as well!! once they get old, their metabolism will really slow down, and then they'll start gaining weight at an old age!!

So it's better to have a normal metabolism than a fast one!! So that's one advantage right there!!πŸ˜‰

lol i know i hate ppl like thatπŸ˜†but i just loose it all cuz i play alot of sportsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†buh yeah indian food is soo oily🀒but thats wht taste goodπŸ˜†

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i think i can relate to this. cos i have had loads of personal experience before. i have always been on the plump side & somehow pple have made that an issue everytime.😑 my younger sis is slim, but i am not. so there comes the comparison. i get annoyed by this silly comparison everytime my parents bring it up.πŸ˜•

i mean just because i am plump doesn't mean i am more stupid or a lesser human being. but my friends have never made that an issue. so no peer presure for me.

though i have loads of girls in my school being picked on by the popular clique for being fat or not perfect enough.😑 surprisingly, they have never picked on me. maybe cos i have a really sharp tongue. lols!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyways, i have seen those victims of these vicious girls crying in the toilet.😭😭 my heart goes out to them but there is nothing we can do abt it when some pple just don't respect others feelings.πŸ˜•

media? the the media is another culprit. in singapore, everywhere you see, it's slimming pills & fad diets.πŸ˜• pple just seemed to forget that one lady was killed here cos of the slimming pills.🀒🀒

i have seen perfectly slim girls go & buy those pills cos their favourite celebrity has endorsed it.πŸ˜• some celebrities should reflect on wat kind of image they are potraying. they are pefectly thin yet advertise slimming pills. why? cos of the high pay. but do they ever think abt those teenagers or women who'll buy those pills cos of them, even though they are slim themselves?πŸ˜• or the harmful effects of those pills? 

and what i hate the most is the label of being 'fat'. fat pple are stupid, fat pple are not as successful as slim pple. fat pple don't have feelings so let's all taunt them.🀒 very soon, they'll say fat pple are just equal to animals, they are not to be respected as humans.πŸ˜•

when will some people learn not to judge others by their size? i am not sure. but it will never be possible in this image consicous century & society. 

ps: sorry if i went off-topic in some paragraphs.😊

pure_choclate thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so true like ma brother fat but instead ma mom doesnt even care and so he xcan eat as much as he can buty then why do i gota go on a diet ( iam not even fat) well ma parents think iam though 😑
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fairy_angel

so true like ma brother fat but instead ma mom doesnt even care and so he xcan eat as much as he can buty then why do i gota go on a diet ( iam not even fat) well ma parents think iam though 😑

see thats what im trying to get at...why is there a difference, bettween a girl and boy when they can both be over wait? im not saying all parents are like that...or that everyone only makes fun of the girll...but why is there more enthesis on the girl being over weight...both by peers and parents..? why?πŸ˜•

kabhi_21 thumbnail
Its just that Boys feel fat girls to be unpresentable in friends circle while girls feel fat boys to be cute and innocent πŸ˜‰
remixer thumbnail

FAT OR THIN : Girls

Though i cant relate to this but can answer.....Girls are pressurised cause tghey need to reduce wait....Girls dont look good when they r fat and plumpy and their body is almost falling....Boys still if they r fat they can add it to their personality but girlss have to get married...Not only marriage but also the go in different streams like business fashion industry, bollywod,Jobs...aand even Media a Fat boy is still not looked over too much but a Girl who is fat will have to listen to all sorts of comments....Infact In glamour world or Fashion Designing or anything like Media and Business Tycoon people wont look over a girl who is fat to the extend of not fitting in a chair...And i am serious..Girls have to Adjust

This world needs Girls who r beautiful and good looking..Yeh zamaana is gen X and agar aap abhi fatty ho no one looks at you...Bacchpan main Parents actually tell u to reduce wait coz they knoe the world...They knoe the life Of Girls and hum isko jitna chahe change karna chahe yeh change nahi ho saktaa......

Fatness / Obesity is the No. 1 Health Threat

Over 100 million people(55% of the adult population) exhibit fatness and obesity (1). With all the diets and programs on the market, why are we still getting fatter? The answer is simple; the low-calorie fad diets used to create weight loss only provide half the answer to fatness. They have forgotten that metabolism is controlled by enzymes and these enzymes require specific nutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc.) to function properly and prevent fatness and obesity. Most low-calorie diets don't provide enough of these nutrients and the result is loss of lean body mass, reduced metabolism and post-diet weight gain.

This was a smalll Survey........

Anywayss...girlss need to be slim and trim ....They need to look good they gotta have a personality coz actually the girls rule the nation...But yes on the other hand i also agree tht the parents or other shouldnt force girls to reduce coz it isnt there fault kayi logon ko paani bhi ghee ka kaam karta hai......But one should keep excersing and eating low calories if u think ur weight is going out of Control....Weight is something tht can even Kill a peron...

Leave tht i have a good Schedule and a strategyy

Seee start ur day with A good Cereal Breakfast and then go for a walk .ex .Aakar have a glass of Carrot Juice and Have some salads and even Brown bread and Even a plate of boiled veggies nicely salted and peppered with a roti or rice or aise hi plain u can even have pasta ...... Uske baad u have Milk .......and lunch main U take 1 chapatti sum rice dal and sabzi and raita and loadsa salad..and shaam ko have cofee and Go for sports and a walk ....Then Dinner main have chapatti daal and sabzi...and sleep with a glass of Soya milk

I mean i knoe this is to much but all this is low calorie food with this ur weight wont rise up....U neednt loose too much of weight alsoo......U shoule remain fit and fine soo enjoy life

Edited by remixer - 17 years ago
ashiandyuvirock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
please ask a person like me how it feels to be thin :(
honestli, i dun u'stnd wat dis hype is all abt..
probabli i cnt u'stnd y ppl make an issue of being fat cuz im underweight πŸ˜†
infact, 2day my clasm8 sittin nxt 2 me sed manishika kuch khaa liya kar πŸ˜† n d person sitting nxt 2 her asked me wat is ur waist size πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
omg..dey dun evn belive than im 28 πŸ˜† she sed i must be 24 πŸ˜† i mean sum frnd cal me a piece of bone..oderz say im just a bone wid sum covering..n sum say i shudve been in d science labπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well..all i wanna say is dun giv a damn 2 wat oder ppl say..if ur happy wid ur body..aisa hi rehne do πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   πŸ˜‰
WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashiandyuvirock

please ask a person like me how it feels to be thin :(
honestli, i dun u'stnd wat dis hype is all abt..
probabli i cnt u'stnd y ppl make an issue of being fat cuz im underweight πŸ˜†
infact, 2day my clasm8 sittin nxt 2 me sed manishika kuch khaa liya kar πŸ˜† n d person sitting nxt 2 her asked me wat is ur waist size πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
omg..dey dun evn belive than im 28 πŸ˜† she sed i must be 24 πŸ˜† i mean sum frnd cal me a piece of bone..oderz say im just a bone wid sum covering..n sum say i shudve been in d science labπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

well..all i wanna say is dun giv a damn 2 wat oder ppl say..if ur happy wid ur body..aisa hi rehne do πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   πŸ˜‰

shame to shame mannuu πŸ˜† even mom keeps saying.. u girls r soo skinnyy... its like u'l fainttt ... m like "wutevrr mom!" πŸ˜† its funny to c ppl dietingg cuz w/o dieting m like a haddi πŸ˜† ..but still i dun think ther is ne harm to b fat ..... well ..yea.. i guess ther isntt πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
ashiandyuvirock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildGloss

shame to shame mannuu πŸ˜† even mom keeps saying.. u girls r soo skinnyy... its like u'l fainttt ... m like "wutevrr mom!" πŸ˜† its funny to c ppl dietingg cuz w/o dieting m like a haddi πŸ˜† ..but still i dun think ther is ne harm to b fat ..... well ..yea.. i guess ther isntt πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

same here mahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i toh dun evn think of dieting...d very thot freax me outπŸ˜† infact, if ne1 knoes how 2 gain weight, plz lemme knowπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but yea honestli, watz rong in being fat n watz rong in being thinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ps: cum 2 yahoooπŸ˜† we'll shout YAHOOOOOO togethaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†