Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shalu7

Lovely update yaar !!!😊

Thanks😊
Kainii29 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What a mind blowing story that was... I loved it... You are a fab writer as i say always... Amazing
Chejumx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kainii29

What a mind blowing story that was... I loved it... You are a fab writer as i say always... Amazing

Thank you Kainii!! And you are the most sweetest reader everπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ Really flattered thank you again!
Kainii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChejuuSidNi

Thank you Kainii!! And you are the most sweetest reader everπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ Really flattered thank you again!

Thanks for tge compliment baby... And tell me the way how you think good dialogues???? Cuz m trying to write dialogues but aisa bakwaas likhti hu that a girl of 5 yrs can write better than me... What to do yaar any idea???
Chejumx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kainii29

Thanks for tge compliment baby... And tell me the way how you think good dialogues???? Cuz m trying to write dialogues but aisa bakwaas likhti hu that a girl of 5 yrs can write better than me... What to do yaar any idea???

No problem! :))

Actually reading books really help! Obviously when you are writing something let your memories because your words and dialogue as in its better to write about something you know you like and that you have seen or done before. So the dialogue should come from within and watching movies also help to increase your dialogues. Once you think of a line, you can automatically get an idea of the dialogue and to expand that or to make it better read or maybe even look up words online or interesting dialogues! πŸ˜‰
Kainii29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChejuuSidNi

No problem! 

Actually reading books really help! Obviously when you are writing something let your memories because your words and dialogue as in its better to write about something you know you like and that you have seen or done before. So the dialogue should come from within and watching movies also help to increase your dialogues. Once you think of a line, you can automatically get an idea of the dialogue and to expand that or to make it better read or maybe even look up words online or interesting dialogues! πŸ˜‰

Cheju i write tge dialogues but they are not according to the character as u know my roshni us arrogant but my dialogyes should be like miss whatever... U know shabs she likes whatever i Write but i know she doesn't want to break my heart... I am not happy with my writing so not updating it... I want all the parts to be awesome but thats not happening at all
Edited by Kainii29 - 6 years ago