Nimmi's intentions...my take.

Frozen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just saw the new promo..😕 She wants to keep hays apart for 21 days.😕
If somu succeeds in spending 21 days in her sasural she will be free from that gungatwali. No more fear of getting kidnapped. Can walk around freely. After 21 days she can bring her back home telling some reason n keep somu with her always. Somu will  listen to her mom always. She may even tell the secret to harman n his family alone n bring her back home. This way somu's secret will remain intact plus no more fear. Nimmi can keep somu with her permanently. Becos she is married, somu being a girl will be established. No more talk about her identity.  The society will not look down on her. Kill all the birds with on stone called marriage. 
What I don't understand is what is harman's fault in all this.😕 What did the Singh family ever to do them? Why r they  made to suffer?
So the secret is surely going to come out within 21 days...more drama, drama n drama.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bon_Vivant thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously Harman and specially Somu ki kya galti hai kamse kam se to apna sach bata do
But nehi somu ne jab pati patni ke relation ke bareme pucha hath me Matarani ka murti thama di 😳 jaise matarani aake sach batayegi 😳
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
for nimmi as soumya is important..for Singh family Harman is important
for the safety of her child how can she bring sorrowness in her child n other's child life
the more she hides the truth..the. more painful stink it will be for soumya
if she brings her..what abt the dreams she dreamt for life with Harman..it will be shattered
Harman's future dreams will be destroyed too
this will become a trauma in their life
sparklingeyes thumbnail
My take is that surbhi will come close to varun while HaYa will also come close of course not SR but when both of them will already be in love the truth will come out n HaYa will be shattered... Harman feeling betrayed is normal but again for saumya this will break her...  harman door ho jaayega.. She will get to know the biggest truth of her life... Gosh!!  Nimmi is not only playing with Harman's feeling but with Saumya as well... Aese safe rehne ka kya matlab when everything will be lost 
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Its like destroying so many lives...kam se kam harman ko bta dete...somu has every right to know about her secret after sach samne ane ke baad its her life which will be shattered the most...uski nazro me usi ke astitva ki dhajjiya ud jayegi...she likes harman wo usse door ho jayega
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think nimmi will take somu away with her after 21 days
she likes harman and she wants somu to be with her
she is just keeping them apart for 21 days so that that veiled lady will leave somu and then HaYa can live peacefully without any fear
though Nimmi's way is wrong but her her intentions are not wrong
Edited by Reenatyzed - 7 years ago
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I dont think so nimmi will take somu with her after 21 days . after 21 days the truth will be out for sure but singh family will feel cheated that such a big secret was kept hidden from them and in anger preeto may send somu back to her house but harman after realising the truth  will bring her back 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She want to get rid of that veiled person... Maybe because she knows she is dangerous for Soumya.. If that person was good..and her world was save like this veiled person described .. sure Nimmi wont be so scared of it.. Sure Nimmi knows something about the world of this veiled person..
So Nimmi want to make sure that Soumya is saved from that world i think..

Come on that veiled person is scary.. how she attack Harman and Soumya with knifes and all.

But Nimmi is forgetting.. why not tell Soumya about it..or even Harman. she has a right to know.. Nimmi treath Soumya as a child Always.. How will Soumya survive ever.. When ever Harman will found out , he would be angry at Soumya.. what will Soumya say.. Why dragg Surbi in it.. who is in love with Harman..,.Ohh well means drama..

Challenging storyline.. hope the writers handle it well.. focuss on all characters..
And yeah dont think Nimmi want Soumya for herself lollz..
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my be her intention is good
but shes destroying so many lives
shes destroying soumya & harmans dreams
i cant imagine their heartbreaking after they know the truth
rnm_83 thumbnail
I am thinking what type of secret it is ..that after 21days she is free...and then after 21days there will be sr ...where anyways secret will be out..so in either case nimmi is at loss...😭 Uff so much confusion hey matarani Hume baccha lo😆Edited by rnm_83 - 7 years ago