Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii - 16th July: Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki - 16th July - Written Update

Part 1

The rituals proceed one by one and then pandit ji asks HaYa to stand up for pheras. Soumya shivers a little and Nimmi rushes towards her. She asks if she is okay! Soumya nods and stands up. The pheras begin. Soumya feels discomfort. Everyone showers flowers. Soumya is unable to swallow and holds her head. She stops. Maninder grins. Soumya is about to faint when Harman holds her hand. He smiles and Nimmi relaxes. He nods to her. She holds his hand. Preeto cribs that the girl feels sick even before the wedding. HaYa continue pheras holding hands. Soumya is finding it difficult to focus. Pandit ji asks Soumya to lead now. Harman steps back. Soumya feels giddy and faints. Harman grabs her and everyone runs towards her. Maninder and Bebe smile. Harman asks if she is okay. Maninder pretends to care and says she hasn't eaten since morning. He tries to postpone the wedding. Nimmi understands their underlying meaning. Soumya says she is feeling dizziness. Pandit ji asks to delay the pheras but the Saya comes forward and says you can't delay pheras. Beeji corroborates. Nimmi says I know but Soumya cant stand in this condition. Saya asks Nimmi to complete pheras. Saya says it's important to marry right now. I've summoned the doctor. Harman says phere will happen right now. He stands up and lifts Soumya in his arms. Harak Singh smiles and is proud. Nimmi thinks that her decision is right..Harman will always keep Soumya happy. They complete the pheras. Saya asks Panditji to make Harman put sindoor. Harman puts sindoor on Soumya. Panditji declares them man and woman. Saya says that pick her up and come with me. He lifts her up again. They take Soumya to the room and the doctor arrives. He asks everyone to leave including Nimmi and Harman. Harak Singh proposes to take Soumya to a better hospital. Nimmi and Maninder freak out. they asked who summoned the doctor. Nimmi says I did. I thought she'd need one because she hadn't eaten. The nurse asks for meds and a bowl of warm water. Harman takes the prescription and runs off. Preeto asks if the girl is okay. The nurse says that they can't say at the moment. Harak sees Harman worried and says you're a brave boy. She will be fine. Nimmi says that its the first time in my life that I feel that she won't be alone after me. She'll have someone who'll be worried for her. Maninder says I'll cater to the guests. Outside, he grins that he finally got rid of that bad luck. Nimmi accuses him of wronging her daughter. A girl has two important men in her life, her dad and her husband. You tried to kill her but her husband will keep her in his heart. You couldn't touch her when she was a maiden. Now she has the power of sindoor and she cant lose. You will see Maninder Singh..my daughter will go with her Doli and you'll see. Preeto sees Harman worried and asks Harak Singh to comfort him. The doctor comes out. He says the poison has spread in her entire body. Everyone is shocked to heart that. Harman asks who in this house would poison Soumya? Beeji tries to avoid saying it could be food poisoning. Nimmi and Harman asks if they can see her. Docs says shes under observation. You cant. Pray that she lives. Harak Singh says that he will take his daughter-in-law to the hospital. Nimmi says whatever will happen will happen here! Nimmi says I can't see my girl in the hospital. Preeto says it's the mothers feeling! Dont resent. Nimmi offers everyone to go and eat food. Harman says that we've been joined by a bond.. we'll fight together. Its not just me and Soumya who have gotten married..two families have come together. We'll get through this together. Harak Singh says forget about the food..let's pray together! Preeto is proud of her son. Bebe asks Maninder to pretend to be worried.

Preeto prays to Matarani that I would like to let Soumya go to her home tomorrow. Be someone's wife, daughter in law. Please don't break my wish. Preeto and the families come together. Harak Singh asks Varun to get dhol and manjeera. They begin the jagrata. The doctors cater to Soumya. Nimmi comes to Surbhi and asks for an update. Surbhi says the docs haven't responded. Nimmi asks Harman to pray. Harman says that I dont have to pray to get Soumya. She is mine. She will be mine. I am here because I want to be around if she needs me. And I've special connection with God. Nimmi says Soumya is so lucky. We wouldn't have got you if we hunted. Nimmi comes back and starts praying. Bebe says if Soumya survives today, she will be exposed tomorrow. The world will spit on her. Nimmi says I know what you and Maninder have done. I don want to create a scene but that know that theres only so much wrong you can do. Jugni brings Lassi. Beeji pressures Nimmi to drink. Nimmi asks if Surbhi and Harman have taken something. She takes lassi to them. Harman says i can barely breathe..how can I drink! Nimmi says I know what you feel! But she won't get better if you starve. Drink for her. The jagrata continues and Harman joins and starts praying. Soumya starts responding. The docs smile. 

Surbhi tells Nimmi that Soumya is conscious. Bebe and Maninder are shocked. Everyone is delighted. Nimmi thanks Matarani. Harman asks if Soumya is fine. The docs say she is. Soumya sees everyone and tries to get up. Nimmi asks her to lie down. She asks how she feels. Soumya says she feels okay. Maninder says she dodged death once again. but for how long. Preeto asks they can continue the rituals. I mean Bidaai. Docs say that things will be ok unless Soumya takes tension. Harman says I will give attention to her tension now. After all she scared all of us. He asks her to smile. Soumya blushes and smiles. Maninder runs into emptiness and reaches a shed. Nimmi asks everyone to eat. When it Dawn's, we'll prep for Bidaai. Harak Singh says we'll eat if you do. They all leave for Dinner.

Maninder buys a cobra and asks the seller to hide it. He comes back. The Singh's are offered food by Nimmi and family. Harak asks Maninder to sit. Maninder says we can't sit with daughter's in laws. Harak asks him to sit. Maninder sits and starts eating. Harman asks if Soumya is awake. Surbhi nods. Nimmi sits with Soumya. Soumya says I am not habitual to staying without you! Nimmi says give it a few days. Your in-laws are very kind. Your husband is perfect. He starved himself outside. And if you miss me..come see me. Soumya asks if he doesn't allow. Harman intervenes and says I am not that difficult. Nimmi says what she meant was. Harman says i was just pulling her leg. He asks if she knows why I call her Gulabo. Nimmi refuses. Harman says good! Let something be between husband and wife. He gives her food and is aboht to leave when he stops. He says I haven't indebted you by marrying you. You're my wife. My better half. One half of my life. We're equals. You have equal say. He asks Soumya to eat and we'll wait for her outside.

Part 2

It's dawn and Maninder opens his wardrobe and takes out jewellery box. He says he has to personally give it to Soumya. Someone calls him and he hides it back. Harman is sitting on a bench when Nimmi comes. She says so much happened and we didn't get to talk. Soumya is naive..I've never let her go out. She doesn't know what to say how much to say..so please forgive her for her mistakes. But dont leave her. Harman says if I say something it will look like it's a dialogue. But I've never had a problem with my life. I'll never let her go. Beeji says try to understand. Its a daughters Bidaai. Harman says don't worry. Ill keep her happier than me.

Precap: Maninder tells Soumya that he never really accepted her. But today he brought her a gift. Soumya said you called me your daughter. It is enough. She hugs him. Beeji and Nimmi see this. Nimmi questions Soumya about the gift he gave her. Soumya points towards the box. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
thank u so much shivu for WU
.Lonewalker. thumbnail