TERRORISTS ATTACK in Turkey! 161 dead, 1440 injured // 2600 terorrists

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Very well done by all of the people living in Turkey! Very well done by all of them! I am soo proud for you guys! Now everyone showed how strong they are !!! Everything for Turkey ! ❤️
161 dead, 1440 injured...

There are terrorists in between the soldiers. They have attacked Istanbul and Ankara. (The big cities in turkey). They have bombed twice. But the people living there didn't allow them. They have been outside all the night to defend Turkey. But still there are 161 dead and 1440 injured. And there are around 2600 who have coup attempt.

R.I.P. for people who have lost their lives.

Keep being so strong Turkey! ❤️
Edited by StrawberryParam - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
It's just soo sad to see that people who you think would save the country actually tries to destroy it. -.-
I pray for those so called soldiers rot in hell. -.-
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well i don't know much about what's happening in Turkey but heard their was another attack, in Turkey and France whats this world coming to? 😭 
RIP, to all those who have lost their lives! ❤️ 😭 

Stay strong Turkey+ France!! ❤️ 

Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Well i don't know much about what's happening in Turkey but heard their was another attack, in Turkey and France whats this world coming to? 😭 

RIP, to all those who have lost their lives! ❤️ 😭 

Stay strong Turkey+ France!! ❤️ 

These terrorists have nothing to do with the terrorists attacking France (maybe they do, but I dont know) so thats why I didn't mention france.
But yes. RIP to those who have lost their lives in Turkey and France. ❤️
Edited by StrawberryParam - 7 years ago
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don know what's happening to this world. All I know is its reaching its end soon. I mean with zero humanity left, one day this world would be left with only those heartless jerks and no one else. 🤔
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaaratq

I don know what's happening to this world. All I know is its reaching its end soon. I mean with zero humanity left, one day this world would be left with only those heartless jerks and no one else. 🤔

that will never happen! We wont let it happen! The last person to be in the World will be filled wit humanity !!! 
Spread love and support ❤️
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrawberryParam

These terrorists have nothing to do with the terrorists attacking France (maybe they do, but I dont know) so thats why I didn't mention france.

But yes. RIP to those who have lost their lives in Turkey and France. ❤️

Well idk about that but i think its fair to mention what's happening around the world! ❤️  Oh and in Syria too keep them in your prayers!! 😭 

No it's cool this post is mainly focused on whats happened in Turkey so yeah and i had no knowledge of it happening last night until i woke up this morning and its all over on Facebook n Twitter and its on the news right now. 
Man m scared for the future! 

Yeah! x 

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May all the innocent souls who lost their life rest in peace! 😭
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaaratq

I totally agree 😭  and ^^ Naz coming to think of it you do have a point but even then idk why i don't think so 
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Well idk about that but i think its fair to mention what's happening around the world! ❤️  Oh and in Syria too keep them in your prayers!! 😭 

No it's cool this post is mainly focused on whats happened in Turkey so yeah and i had no knowledge of it happening last night until i woke up this morning and its all over on Facebook n Twitter and its on the news right now. 
Man m scared for the future! 

Yeah! x 

All the police and forget police yaar.. EVERY ONE IN TURKEY WERE OUTSIDE AND STOOD UP FOR THEIR COUNTRY... FOR THEIR SOIL AND HONOR!! ❤️
I know, even my relatives have been outside all the night supporting Turkey. Seeing it, it makes me emotional. How strong some people can be ❤️ 

Even tonight tey will keep on being outside . They won't let Turkey to be destroyed. I know that. But I was really shocked seeing that last that. I was like whats going on ?? Soldiers ???