Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Rating is the biggest joke ever. That crappy Gopi babu and that ever annoying Akshara's show gets the highest TRP's but in no which way it means that these are the best shows. Similarly, I think Sony is not a popular channel here. So the reach is obviously very less and most of the people will watch TKSS online in that case. Hence the TRP ratings are less. But I think it's doing well considering even Salman made an appearance on the show ditching raj and his colourless channel. 😆

And I'm glad it's going to have a finite number of episodes. N loooving Sunil grover. What a performer.
N let's not even talk about CNL, I don't think it's worth it! 😆
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
his comeback was sooo boring  I woudn't be surprise if its flop!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Skybully

Flop ho ya nah ho.
Apne ko toh Daant nikal ke haasne se Matlab. 😆

Acha? daanth nikale ke hansne ke baad wah pass daanth andher rakhta hai yah nahin?😆
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I guess, Sony is not that popular in India, or it doesn't have that reach. 

Kapil's show is best. I am liking it even more than CNWK. New characters are fun. AGREE

Unfortunately 
Sony is a channel class apart.. It has some really good shows with great concepts compared to shit Colours broadcasts...

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Kapil's show is the best. CNL sucks 🤢
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Who cares abt rating ...

I love Kuch rang Pyar ke aise bhi and Kapil sharma show and both have less ratings 

I hate gopi vahu's , ishita maa and Simar who has more trp 

Actually CNL is a flop show and it got trp bcz of salman and Krushna is also a big time flop and loser ...one week trp does not make it a hit show 

And I don't know how they count the trp ...all the ppl in India I know love watching Kuch rang , Kapil , EDKV ... 

Sony caters to urban audience...
Rarely do the rural audience catch upon it and hence diff.
Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Salman was the guest on CNL that week Hence the trps are high.
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Each episode gets millions of views on youtube. I don't know what the trp/barc ratings are, but you don't get rid of a show like that if the online presence alone is such. Rather you figure out how to capitalize on it even more
Hydro123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Each episode has near 3 million views in one or two weeks after it is uploaded. 
Many people like me dont watch it on tv but watch it on youtube which is the best video website while apps like voot etc. completely suck. 
The best thing about watching it on yt is you can skip the crossdressing comedy which most people find just eww. Kapil is just obsessed with crossdressing. 
At times I like Bachao more than Kapil show. 
Sudesh and Shakeel ji are much better than crossdresser Kiku Chandan and Asgar. 
And Anita Hassanandini and Poona Bannerjee look much better than Sumona and Rochelle. 

janavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Rating ke hisaab se to public liked CNL than Kapil show ðŸ˜† 

@ZM, I don't think it is latest, bcoz JODHA AKBAR was completed long back and re runs are not taken into ratings, so... yeah😕