Nurses are moving to high court against our kappu

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Now this the limit, I just don't get some people's mindset, here is a man who is trying to make every one laugh and is such a down to earth person but some people just know how to pull down any positive person 
I mean Kapil makes fun of nurses really? Lottery and bumper lottery are fictional characters and he makes fun of them. 
Dr mashoor Gulati is a fictional character and he makes fun of him, not the whole Dr community 
Chandu Chai wala is fictional character and he makes fun of him, not the whole chaiwalas community 
Nani is a fictional character and he makes fun of her, not of each n every Nani present on planet earth. 
Sarla is a fictional character and he makes fun of her, not the whole female community. 
Rinku bhabhi n her nanda are fictional characters he makes fun of them not the whole Bihari community. 
I don't know why people fail to understand this simple logic. They never protest when a bahu is shown to be a got damn makhi or naagin, or in love with gorillas. They never protest when each n every SaaS in a daily soap is shown to be evil. They never protest when a girl's only job in a TV serial is shown to be in kitchen. I mean tmkoc jetlag plays a Gujarati business man, and is shown to be kanjus are all Gujarati men like that? No right it's a fictional character. Sundar Lal from the very same show plays brother in law of jethalal who cons him continuously are all brother in law like that? No right it's a fictional character. 
When punjab police refused to Lodge an fir these stupid nurses are moving to high court to trouble Kapil Sharma. 

http://www.google.co.in/amp/m.jagran.com/lite/punjab/amritsar-nurses-will-be-the-high-court-against-comedian-kapil-sharma-14317505.html#

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
okk this is completely ridicules ...nurses ko or koi kam nhi hy kya?? idiots thay want 2 minutes fame... if kapil makes fun of nurses then people laugh on them to soo not only kapil targit them to.. people get a life its a show do something else Edited by ZawraMalik - 7 years ago
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
People just dont have a life... 😡