areh dev babu phir ruk gaye...sona ne dala armano pe pani

YASHO1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
guyyysss...eeepp!!!...I know I know I know CV''s fulfilled one of our top wishes today!. oh my god I still can't believe..it was totally unexpected. and it played out just as we had thought.
sona entered his room as dev babu is buttoning his shirt and she turns away. he smirks and teases that how she comes in always at this time...is it intentional!
sona replies back...haw mai aise type ki larki dikhti hu...mai toh salman khan ke pics bhi akh band karke dekhte hu.!!!!!...aww this girl I tell u , and don't worry u r not the only one hum sub dekhna chahte hai shirtless. dev gives a smartass answer that parae mard ko nahi to apne ko toh dekh sakte hai...she instantly taunts back that aap itni bhi good looking nahi hai.
this ticks dev off...and he starts with aur pass aur pass moment.
he asks toh mai pas ata hu toh apko kuch hota nahi...right on point dev babu😉
sona says no...he goes closer and keeps one hand on her shoulder, then again on another shoulder...eee!
then just as I thought that he would pull her closer by the waist...sona answered hoti hai hoti hai and pushed him away!!!!! way to kill itt yaar...aise mat khelo hamare dil se hamare dil ki dharkan bhi rook jati hai...!!!!!!
aur dev,...PHIR ROOK GAYE!!!!/...KYU? KYU? KYU?...OH GOD YEH KAB SAMJHEGA...BACCHE HE KYA YEH LOG??????

just imagine a scene like this but no teasing and laughing,...but intense!!!...ufff!!!...sona ka kya hoga joh salman khan ki photos bhi akh band karke dekhte hai!!!

also I loved loved loved the first scene...sona promised today she would not go even if he pushed her away,...so as thought she will be the strength. dev jerked her closer,...that hug was beautiful!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ahhahah kyun kyun means may be something more and intense scne might be awaiting for us
devakshimukh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was blushing like hell at that moment
Shama_zz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dnt knw abt sona bt my heart s beatng like superfast expres wit devs each move❤️bt sonaa😡hamare kwabn par paani phekh diya kyun
Shama_zz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devakshimukh

I was blushing like hell at that moment

same here dear😆
ash_devnarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the way sona finally said hoti hei... totally loved it...
N it was intense already... aur milte toh mei humesha k liye devakshi land mei bhooth bankar rehti 🤪
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😆 😆 😆
Sonakshi is a sanskari girl you know...😉
But I loved they played the scene and it was not copy cat of other aur pass type scene...loved it 😃
Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awww... Dev's aur pass, aur pass moment 😳 😳 😳
Me *blashing**blashing*...hayyy...

Ye du pakka Hume ek din mar dalegi... 😆 😆
AfiChanAC_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Totally super adorable scene❤️ShaRica were perfect!!!!❤️