Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
shraddhamishra8
This EID let's celebrate our culture, our unity in diversity! Our very gorgeous @ashanegi stunning in the indo-western Make-Up done by yours truly@shraddhamishra8, hair by@darshana_mule by @richa5inghphotography by @kapilcharaniya_photography 
Happy EID
style14 thumbnail
When are we going for our next holiday girls
style14 thumbnail
mChamp @mChampApp  

Thank You #AshaNegi For Giving Happiness To our #mChamp Winners. Download & Play mChamp To Meet Celebrities.

style14 thumbnail
Video of SBAS segment of Asha:

Asha Negi Fan Club Retweeted
Nikita.Talreja @talreja_nikita  

Glimplse Of Asha Di Doing Dance Rehearsal For Independence Day Event On Zee @AshaNegi7@AshaNegi_Fans

style14 thumbnail

Rithvik Dhanjani: I'm proud of what Sushant has achieved

By HT

Mumbai, July 9 -- You may not see him play lead roles in daily soaps these days, but Rithvik Dhanjani remains a popular name in the TV industry.

The actor has participated in several reality shows and has hosted a few shows too. Ask him if he thinks daily soaps are needed for an actor to gain recognition, and Rithvik says, "I don't think that is true. There are many people who haven't done daily soaps, but they are well-known."

He, however, believes that it is important to be associated with shows that have "good content". "And by that, I don't mean to say that daily soaps don't have good content. It is just that they are meant for the masses," he adds.

The actor is best remembered for his TV show Pavitra Rishta, which also starred Sushant Singh Rajput at one time. Like Sushant, Rithvik, too, is now set to explore Bollywood.

Is he worried about being compared to his former show's star? "Why would I be worried? I'm so proud of what he's achieved. I know him and I know how hard-working he is. It is a blessing to have people like him around. They carve a way for new talent. I can only thank people like him, not get worried about comparisons," he says.

While several couples have called it quits in the entertainment industry in the past year, Rithvik and his long-time girlfriend Asha Negi are still going strong. "We are positive. We don't let negativity affect us. It is true love that keeps the fire going," he says.

As of now, Rithvik is doing a reality TV show that needs him to travel across India. Talking about that, he says, "I generally take up different challenges, and do things I haven't done."

http://paper.hindustantimes.com/epaper/iphone/homepage.aspx?#_article2c78ac19-bf72-468c-8620-db87f58081f6/waarticle2c78ac19-bf72-468c-8620-db87f58081f6/2c78ac19-bf72-468c-8620-db87f58081f6/4/true ...

style14 thumbnail

Favourite cartoon show we want adapted for the big screen

Asha Negi
I would love to see 'Powerpuff Girls' made into a film. Those girls were so kickass in saving their town and people from all the villains, which I would love watching as a kid. I always felt like a mix of Bubbles and Buttercup, cute but tough at the same time. If the cartoon were to be made into a film with some awesome casting, I feel it'll be a super hit.

style14 thumbnail
AshVik Land FC Retweeted
Sonia @sonia_ashvikian  

Happy birthday 2 u @heena_hd God.bless u And lot of love @AshaNegi7 @rithvik_RD

style14 thumbnail
Asha Negi doing rehearsals in Zee Jashne Azadi SBAS 9th July 2016 (3:44-5:32)
style14 thumbnail
AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand  

On this day One year ago this cutest little teddy bear "MURPHY" became an integral part of the#Ashvik Family

Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani
style14 thumbnail
The best moment of the day with Ritu n Ashu jus love u guys