Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prettycool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Pm pm pm add me to pm list ... What a fab story glad you come back ... Don't leave us before you finish this time waiting for awesome updates
aafan thumbnail
Well both r shedding there grown layers of defense and coming back to there orgininal baby skin:) cannot see the fireworks
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice chapter...i was hoping that Khushi Arnav gets to spend some lone time while traveling...but NK became the kabab me haddi

who was the one in the last para... Arnav was sitting in the car, no ?

So was it NK who smiled at Khushi's antics and took some chips from her packet while walking towards the car ?
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nice update..please do PM me whenever you update..
jeya0301 thumbnail
Just read all 13 chapters in one go..loved every chapter...will u be able to PM me plz?
nj.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nj.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anjs

nice chapter...i was hoping that Khushi Arnav gets to spend some lone time while traveling...but NK became the kabab me haddi

who was the one in the last para... Arnav was sitting in the car, no ?

So was it NK who smiled at Khushi's antics and took some chips from her packet while walking towards the car ?

No, it was Arnav, NK had gone to the washroom.😊
Thanks for the comment!
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

This story grips the imagination like few others do, NJ. Truly fascinating. Khushi does not seem aware what it is that she feels for Arnav now. Is it even love? As for him, we have no awareness about his feelings for her at al, do we? They seem to have been the best of friends and yet, there seems a difficult to get away from pain in both of them for things that happened in the past. Cannot wait to see if Arnav tells Khushi the truth about Naina? Did Naina accept his love and then trample all over it? Waiting...

This was really well written, take a bow! 👏

Best,

Anu
Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely updates..khushi and arnav share a very beautiful bonding of bonding...khushi is clear about her feelings but arnav will slowly fall in love with her..feeling bad for arnav , he badly needs khushi in the past...but where us naina ...just like khushi i m also very curious about naina..
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see u back
Thank u for continuing this story
Beautiful story line
Loving the flow
Please give us very very quick updates since Iam totally thrilled and excited to know what's' next