Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

😳I'm loving da way u r carrying da story forward

Madhu went there fr iv n ridhimma didn't find her suitable fr da job..rk came dere n he picked up da file.God u reminded me of 27 th July God n DAT was sudden n a surprise heheh
Rk looked back wohooo
N she really gt selected.wow thriah was rt DAT chatter box madhu will b mum in front of rk n da same happens n then she said DAT madhu will gt selected n same happened
Ria bribed ridhimma
Bada game h bacha
Madhu signed da contract n sealed her fate
Waiting waiting fr next update
Loved loved loved it
Mujhe is me apna pan feel hua hayeee rabba

Hehehehe...thanks di...glad u liked it
yes bada wala game 
n apnapan kaise batao bataoπŸ˜‰
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update simran...
finally madhu meet rk...
chatterbox ki bolti band hogai superstar ki samne...!!!!
why ria select madhu ??!!(big plan in her mind,but it's her big mistake )
wow our rishbala on way !!!
kick out that ria from rk life fast...
early waiting for update..
thanks for pmEdited by sapnaf52 - 7 years ago
dharsii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.madhu excitement is super.what is the reason behind contract?I am waiting for update.
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Now im getting more confused. My only question is does RK know about all these , I.e whether madhu is pa or not. I dint knw that riddima was ria's companion. So RK n madhu came face to face and as expected madhu went numb. He looked back at her before she left, well that one was simply heaven. Ok im waiting to see wats cooking up n how the story leads to its proluge. Thanks a lot for the pm simmy. Love u. Waiting for the next update
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved!
Unres..

Super update...loved it..

Madhu is so funny & crazy... Crazy for Rk...

U have written that interview scene so well dear... 

Okay... Madhu was stunned seeing Rk for the first time.. That too so close... It was obvious for her to go dumbstruck... 

Aww... Rk smiled at her... Thats a polite gesture... Surely he might have felt something for this cute girl... May be an instant liking...

Whats up with Ria & Riddima? Why Ria paid Riddima?? Why they appointed madhu to be Rk's pa?? Whats their evil intention?? Curious to know that...

Okay... Madhu is all set to work as Rk's PA... COOL!!

looking forward to read more... Continue soon...

Thanks Seema di.. & Sim baby...
Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.Ria is rk's wife n she is planning something big.Madhu is mad about rk n now working with him.She is damn excited but something is fishy.Waiting for next update.
Thanks for pm.
Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the update!!

Madhu!! So big fan of RK!! Despite of being so much talented wants to become RK's PA. She became tongue- tied in front of RK. Trish was right. Madhu forgot mobile in bathroom!!! So so so desperate for that job!!!! Plan hai but also thanks to Ria, because of her, now Rishbala's story will start!! But how cunning she is!! Bribed Ridhima too!!!

Fantastic update!!! Thanks for pm.
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Lol... Trishna is correct. Madhu couldn't utter a single word in front of RK! And the scene when Rishbala met πŸ‘ RK looked at Madhu second time also πŸ˜³ Madhu is highly qualified for the job. Very good! Beauty with brains πŸ˜ƒ
So this Riddhima is not good as she seems to be. They both are planning something against Rishbala. What's that? And what deal did Madhu sign?? I hope you enlighten us soon in the upcoming parts.
Beautifully penned down sim! And seema di your ideas are awesome!!

Thanks for PM πŸ˜›
Edited by vishuv - 7 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing update,
Madhu is crazy,
finally rishbala met and madhu didn't able to utter a single word infront of Rk,
She got selected as Rk's pa,
Ria is upto something she and ridhima made her sign the contract papers and madhu without reading signed in that papers,
curious to know what's written in those papers which will later change madhu's fate,
thanks for the update and also for the pm
BlackBeauty. thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.Madhu signed the contract.