Yeh Mera Deewanapan Hai RM FF part 3, pg 17, update on - 02/8

srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys seema and me are here with another story on Rishbala...we hope you all are Gonna like it coz we are really gonna enjoy writing it for you guys.
Here comes the prologue 
Enjoy!!

Prologue

"What the hell is this RK?" she yelled on top of her voice as her eyes beamed in anger.

"Whoa relax darling relax...why are you shouting...i am not liking it." Rk said acting very politely

She held his collar in anger and said "You are not liking it...hun??...what do you think of yourself...you can't do this to me RK...she can not live here" . 

"Really...and who are you to decide it?" He asked her shooting up a his brow.

She looked at him all shocked...how could he even ask her that. she was his wife...and she had all the rights to ask him that question but then what made him say that?
She was glaring straight into his eyes in anger when he held her hands and freed his collar from her grip.

"You should have thought of this before" He growled.

She was taken aback hearing him. "This is all because of you do you get that...If you can cross all your limits then who are you to decide whether that girl should live in this house or not...haan...tell me?"

She looked here and there and breathed heavily in anger, she took the vase which was kept beside her and smashed it on the ground only to tame her anger.

"Huh" He chuckled looking at her condition.

She again looked up at him with those red eyes. She couldn't take that he his laughing at her state.

"I won't let this happen...do you get it...I will not let her live here in my house?" She yelled again

"Your house??...This is my house honey...so I will decide that who shall live here and who needs to be thrown out...Now this is the truth darling...she will live here...in this house with me...and you deserve it...you deserve it for what all you did to me"

"No i don't" She again shouted

"Aan...a..lower your voice sweetheart...i told you i am not liking it" He reminded her.

"I will...I will shout do you get it...and I will tell the whole world about this truth"

He was standing there unaffected with arms folded.

"What happened...you have nothing to say?" She asked him mistaken by his silence.

"Yes i have nothing to say...not because I am afraid of the world but because by seeing your state...Just look at yourself...what you did you are getting it back" 
He said and after few seconds he was about to leave the place when she said "Oh really...you are not afraid right...great...then let the whole world know the truth...let everyone know that their superstar is having an EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR" she stressed on the last three words. He tightened his fist and clenched his teeth.
and banged his fist on the door.

"Huh...what happened now...so at last career..limelight..success came in between right?" She scoffed.

He narrowed his eyes hearing this and turned around "I don't give a damn about it...so If you want to tell this truth to everyone then go ahead I will not stop you...Tell everyone that I am having an EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR AND HAVE A BABY WITH HER TOO"

She was standing there dumbstruck when he left from there banging the door. She fell to her knees and cried over her life. His words were echoing in her head.

"RRRKKK" She shouted in anger.

Sorry for a small prologue but we thought this much was apt for keeping you people hooked up to this story.
Thanks for reading it...We hope you all like it...Stay connected to read the next part...will update soon.

Seema di thanks once again for giving me this story...I'll try my best to live up to your expctations
Edited by srksimran - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly Congrats Seema di & Sim for ur new story...
Nice start...

Okay! Rk is having an extra marital affair with Madhu & also having a kid with her...

The lady who was shouting at him was my vamp Dips!

Rk didn't like her bcso she back stabbed him so he also showed that he was no less to her...

Now Madhu will stay with Rk & irk dipali... Then one fine day Rk will kick her out... Haha.  

Rk madhu will live happily with their kids...

Well, i have made my guess... Now lets see how both r taking the story... Thanks!
Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
👏
Superb superb superb
Im hooked
Rk is having extra marital affair n a baby too from dat affair n his wife is hell angry
Go ahead n tell da whole world woewww
Looking forward to next update
Brilliant jobEdited by ...Seema... - 7 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
N yeah da title its one of my most fav songs
...superstar... thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Excellent job
Continue soon
bianyamen thumbnail
WOW  👏... great prologue eagerly waiting to know how it goes and to figure who is the wife and who is the mistress with A KID .😲
Dimpleluv thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one
Continue soon
-VampireKing- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good start??
Madhu is the wife or mistress
.Devil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Rk having ema
Good start
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue,
thanks for the pm