Salman's rape comments became national issue but rape joke in 3 idiots

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Crying Superstar likes to posit himself as the Super Messiah of the downtrodden. The hypocrite and his nefarious sidekick Hirani made the whole "balaatkar" sequence in 3 Idiots. And no one batted an eyelid. 
Why so much outrage now? Salman just made an inadvertent comparison. 

Did the notorious duo get away with it only because they've positioned themselves as the "thinking class" (sic) in pseudos' minds? Or do people wait for the media to nudge them in whichever direction they want ? Do people even think for themselves? Or does Crying Superstar have the best connections in the business? Is Marvel's Civil War a prelude to grave tidings? Will Swamy ever become the FM?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jao Sultan dekho. Tension nahin lehne ka 😆
Mistyy thumbnail
Said the same thing, that whole sequence in 3 idiots made a mockery out of rape but I guess, what Salman said was more graphic so it's more heinous 🤔

Ps: not defending Salman, what he said was as wrong as the sequence in 3 idiots !!Edited by Mistyy - 7 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
What you're saying is like if a murderer gets away with murder for whatever reason, we shld let another murderer walk free simply cuz the authorities fail to catch the first one.
And here Aamir didn't even say anything like "i felt like a raped woman"
Anyways two wrongs don't make a right and you shld be happy that there's more awareness of the issues now than back then.
Instead of trying to excuse what Salman said by bringing up old stuff that obviously got a free pass, you shld be part of the change.
Am not indian and i didn't know anything about that particular scene therefore didn't laugh or get upset, but am just glad that the Indian people are finally waking up and using their voice to speak against this issue, whether it's against a superstar or aam admi.
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
3 Idiots was far worse because they had so many chances to delete that sequence-from the scripting stage to the filming and editing. Yet, they decided to keep it.
Salman thinks he's so funny and made the innocuous comment in some random IV. Nobody even watches all the IVs. 

And 3 idiots had tonnes of people behind it. Salman just had a brain fart. That's all. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Commenting on this in detail would just flood the forum with even more MIDs so I will let it pass😆 Would just say that I have always found 3idiots scene to be rather distasteful and cringeworthy but for me, Salman went one step ahead
UntamableSpirit thumbnail
That's like saying *bye bye* IF (aka seeking attention) ----- then back the next day to daily routine of spamming --- *😆* --- anything goes in the same of attention seeking ---- be it Salman or Aamir ---- Others can only seethe on a random forum like IF while they continue laughing to their banks --- !!!! 
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Had posted AB's statement in one ATBB topic regarding Salman's statement.no one gave a damn except YY who was disgusted.rest didn't cause either they didn't care or there are no AB fans here to abuse/taunt/mock or maybe something else..

Amitabh Bachchan said this in (MOVIE) magazine interview in 1990. -- "WHEN RAPE IS INEVITABLE, LIE BACK & ENJOY IT... He never apologized for that...

baaki break ke baad...Edited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago
What did YOU do when it was aired? Why look upto others to see what they did or didnt do when you individually has the same responsibility just like anyone else? 3 idiots released in 2009. Unless you were born after that then I would assume you were of age to make your voice count?
People are commenting on Salmans rape comments because they seem to be upset about it. Just because you, or others did not voice their opinion when the 3 idiot issue happened doesnt mean everyone else should stay quiet now. If some crime occured and you knew about it, do you stop helping out if something similar is taking place with another victim? Do you think oh I didnt do it that time so somebody got mugged and had their Iphone stolen but I will also ignore this as well and let history repeat itself?
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Had posted AB's statement in one ATBB topic regarding Salman's statement.no one gave a damn except YY who was disgusted.rest didn't cause either they didn't care or there are no AB fans here to abuse/taunt/mock or maybe something else..

Amitabh Bachchan said this in (MOVIE) magazine interview in 1990. -- "WHEN RAPE IS INEVITABLE, LIE BACK & ENJOY IT... He never apologized for that...

baaki break ke baad...

W*F did he really say that. Do u have the link?