Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
And i forgot to post one more date in above post😳

Tht 20th feb 2014 valentine's day one... where ram standing outside the window and priya convincing to come closer, almost a confession from priya abt hw much she loves and misses Ram...
Sakshi again nailed it. Priya was so good there...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leena04

yes Aanchal u said it so true... RaYa has bcom part of our life... never will goona be over com by them... they r become like breath to us... still after it went off 2 years back it is so alive in our heart... that no one can still replace them ever agaiin... so waiting for them to come back hope EK fulfill our this wish soon...

Indeed dear they will remain the part of our life we always love them and can't forget 
LovingRaYa thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Hi all Balhians and Rayaians

Thnks for posting this topic dear.nice effort.

I still have and had been the fan of balh and Raya. And the fan of finest actors Sakshi and Ram.

I hv been new to this balh forum...hvent participated much on the discussions or posts when the show was in air. I was away from any forums tht time due to personal and professional commitments.But seeing u all still keeping it alive and seeing the posts here, I regret for not being a part of this forum that time...πŸ˜’.. so thks for opening such topics dear, so tht i culd share wht i felt on balh.

Congratz and kudos to all u wonderful bunch of people who went aww,cried ,giggled,smiled along with Raya and expressed ur views here along with the journey of Raya.

Be it Raya or Ram and sakshi behind it, were always endearing to watch. Seriously the finest par excellence actors they are who hv given us such wonderful raya moments and made us go gaga over balh even after 2yrs of its closure.

I still treasure the videos of balh and do watch at times again to mk my mind relaxed...😳..credits to RaShiπŸ‘

There r many such scenes of them on which i can go On and on...
There nokjhok is always a treat to watch.
Mainly the first season of balh, there first hotel meet after fight at apartment , or the hotel meet b4 engagement, there nokjhok r treat to watch...,
And the cute blushing, being cutely embarassed scenes after marriage ,especially the honeymoon ones ,all r nice too...and whenever priya goes on bang effect, its cute and hilarious.

But being a person who goes out for emotional scenes there r bunch of ones i see again and again...

1. First one is jan 10th 2012 - truth of ram past revealed and Raya hug...oh both were equally good and priya took the cake tht day...emotional convo and the hug followed then bg ...so nice

2. March 5th and 12th 2012 - Ofcourse next wuld be there respective confession scenes - both the actors nailed it. Though sakshi nailed it and i luved it to core, i thought in terms of script,scene writing, priya confession culd had been better and melowed down a bit...

3. 25th june 2012 - that Ram's imagination convo with priya after jail imprisionment announced. Where she ask him to hv food and live with her instructions and ram emotionally replying for it...too good.

4. 20th december 2012 is my fav too..where priya breaks down on leaving pihu...i too wished for ram to comfort her by a hug but tht time its not appropriate ..so fine

5. 8th and 10th of Jan 2013 - Raya scenes on VikNeha milan mission... the reaction change frm smile to a longing look priya gv when ram said i knew it tht hw it wuld feel if someone else like ur wife,me too felt like and stopped the dialogue,then expression changes on both the faces,bg nice...then on 10th jan, after vikneha milan, priya's smiling tears and the raya hug...

6.2nd sep and 10th sep 2013 - its on second leap of balh.2nd sep the scene where neha and priya had a fight over pihu...neha rocked it... and 10th sep,priya's confrontation of pihu...sakshi nailed the broken mother's emotions.

Like such there r many others, even on third leap, the scene at terrace, when priya didnt regained her memory bck and Raya hv a convo at sharma house terrace, i liked it, their office scene, hotel scenes like tht...

And then special mention of BG's and lyrics... they r so good and apt for raya all time...
Cannot get over of balh even after 2 yrs...😳.. i think i wuld still go writing on and on...
Raya live in our hearts forever..correctly said and RaShi were the finest actors who potrayed Raya so well.

Sorry dears for such a long post... i miss balh and i had missed this forum too tht time, so though i thought to cut it short, i wrote such a lengthy post.

Welcome back dear. Love to see old member of the forum and now like that on;y be regular on the forum dear. It was awesome comment dear. By mentioning some old scene of Balh the old memories of RaYa and their blasting chemistry has been refreshed. Indeed they were marvelous while performing and it's seems so real and natural.

The show was a welcome change and so were Ram and Sakshi. Their portrayal of Ram Priya      character seem to be so realistic. No one can match them they were so perfect and still their popularity is gaining among audience.

Each and every scene they enacted together are still fresh in my mind and will always like so as they are and will remain the ultimate King mad Queen of the TV industry. 
LovingRaYa thumbnail

And i forgot to post one more date in above post😳

Tht 20th feb 2014 valentine's day one... where ram standing outside the window and priya convincing to come closer, almost a confession from priya abt hw much she loves and misses Ram...
Sakshi again nailed it. Priya was so good there...

Yeah dear the scene was so good if they were not in their ego's fight the issue between RaYa has been solved on that day only and we all will able to see more of their romance instead of their separation. 
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

Welcome back dear. Love to see old member of the forum and now like that on;y be regular on the forum dear. It was awesome comment dear. By mentioning some old scene of Balh the old memories of RaYa and their blasting chemistry has been refreshed. Indeed they were marvelous while performing and it's seems so real and natural.

The show was a welcome change and so were Ram and Sakshi. Their portrayal of Ram Priya      character seem to be so realistic. No one can match them they were so perfect and still their popularity is gaining among audience.

Each and every scene they enacted together are still fresh in my mind and will always like so as they are and will remain the ultimate King mad Queen of the TV industry. 

Thanks aanchal dear for the reply.
S they were so realistic, so natural...all scenes still fresh in mind, king and queen indeed...all rightly put,culdnt agree more.

And thts y still couldnt get over them😳
LovingRaYa thumbnail

Thanks aanchal dear for the reply.
S they were so realistic, so natural...all scenes still fresh in mind, king and queen indeed...all rightly put,culdnt agree more.

And thts y still couldnt get over them😳

pleasure was all mine dear 
it's good to interacting with you, between how you know my name πŸ˜› 
indeed dear no one can show the emotions as they shows and their expression while performing always be 100 percent 
LuvSSever thumbnail

pleasure was all mine dear 
it's good to interacting with you, between how you know my name πŸ˜› 
indeed dear no one can show the emotions as they shows and their expression while performing always be 100 percent 

In the threads i visited, i saw other dearies call u by tht name, thts hw i knw😳😊
LovingRaYa thumbnail

In the threads i visited, i saw other dearies call u by tht name, thts hw i knw😳😊

oh that's how u came to know πŸ˜‰
as it has been long time since i change my previous IF username which was mt name 
between can i know your good name dear πŸ˜ƒ
LuvSSever thumbnail

oh that's how u came to know πŸ˜‰
as it has been long time since i change my previous IF username which was mt name 
between can i know your good name dear πŸ˜ƒ

Mine is Uma...u can call me Uma :)
LovingRaYa thumbnail

Mine is Uma...u can call me Uma :)

okies dear