Nostalgic with BALH-Two years completed

Posted: 7 years ago

First and foremost hi to all my dear friends and fellow Balhians and RaYaians.

I am sure you all are still in RaYaland and you haven't forget today's date as on this particular date 10 July 2014 two years back our beloved show BALH has been ended and so as the journey with RaYa was also has been left. But their memories still in our heart which will never leave from our mind as it became a part of our life. 

The journey of three years with the show was very good and we all loved the lead character RaYa played by Ram and Sakshi. With them we laughed, cried and had always fight over them as who is the best Ram or Priya but over all the love we have for them united and for us they became RaYa. For me they were best and so was all the scenes in which they enacted together or as a solo performance or with other co actors. 

Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar are very fine actors they emotions they emote onscreen are so real and very much expressive. Can't remove eyes from them for one second also when they do acting and one can say they don't do acting it comes natural to them. Sakshi Tanwar is epitome of beauty and grace and Ram Kapoor as ever cute charming man. The character they portray onscreen with so much ease as they are comfortable with each other in real life too as friends and co actors and both have immense respect for each other.

For all of us the songs and BG music which were pictured on them became our fav8 and whenever we listen to it we all can imagine them or the particular scene which was inspired by the song.

The whole cast of the show was best. Cutie Pihu, Doting father Sudhirji, annoying Shipra, Beauty queen Ayesha, good Kartik, spoil Natasha, the evil trio Niharika, Mamaji and Sid was too good but above all the cute jodi of Neha Vik other than RaYa stole our heart with their cute performance with their three kids Rahul, Riddhima and Sammy. Their were many other actors too join in the show as the character of Rishabh, Dadi Krishnaji, Kush, Mayra, Pari and many more who had done excellent work in BALH.

Their were many scenes we liked and still love to watch it but we can't get enough of it. Show has gone through different turns and twist but it didn't effect on the performance of the actors but they came as winners and that gripped us to the show. I can go on and on and can praise n times to show and the actors but i cannot form words. 

Love to read about the show today itself and still there are many who praise the show the lead actors who has put an impact on all of their fans and inspiration for many and had set a trend of love after marriage which inspired others in reel and real life. After this show gone off air no other show and lead actors has been appealed to me. Their will short of words in the praise of the show and Ram Sakshi. Just want that they should come back once for the fans or may be Ekta Kapoor again caste them in season 2 of BALH and full fill the wishes of the fans who would love to see them together on TV screens. 

Now don't wait dear ones come and join the fun and share wat was the scene which u like most or u cried or you laugh. Till than enjoy friends.

u know what anchal di..
u and naseem di are the JAAN of this forum . u both always try to keep forum active by posting such lovely topics.
first of all congrats for posting this topic. I also think k even though the show has ended...RaYa still remains in our heart. and they will be there forever. RaShi r the best. no doubt abt it. I seriously think k ekta should come back with BALH 2 with RaShi only.
I cried the most while watching 20 December 2012 episode. when Priya goes to meet pihu at KM. I mean jab Priya ne pihu ki custody ram KO di hoti hain na. wo wala scene. in the background gaaan bhi baj raha hota hai...chandani re jhoom
sakshi was so brilliant in that scene.

I laughed at all RaYa nok jhok scenes. whether it is 6 December 2011 when ram says to Mushtaq...when he teases Priya in Australia...behenji.
there r many scenes...
miss them so much. all scenes where RaYa n nevik r there are cute n sweet.
Hi dear nice post to reminisce beautiful Raya .

What attracted us the more is their bond ,the fun ,fights tease and their enormous love for each other,the unbreakable faith and trust no matter what phase they are gong thru. Their bonding is out of sheer understanding and utmost trust.when one knows to live with their defects accept it and make it lively then what more is required . Ye thi iss rishtein ki neev. Definitely no other actors can have done justice to this except ram sakshi . Kabhi Ehsaas hi nhi hota ki ram Priya reel life k characters hai ,kyunki har din ,har moment wo Humare dil aur Dimaag me bas Chuke hai,wo ehsaas ban Chuke hai part of our life.
Haan true that all songs picturized on them now appears to be more beautiful than before ,Jisse baar baar sunneki iccha hoti hai, and koi aur beautiful song Ho to hum ussme bhi asaani se ram Priya ko fit Karadete hai πŸ˜† , hum hamare sapne kam Raya k Zyada dekhte hai πŸ˜† and we are proud pankha.
Thanks for the post ,Raya have become part of our lives and etched rishtoan ki beautification ek dusre k weaknesses ko accept karne me aur usska mazak udane me hoti hai,that's guy they are perfect ,though very much imperfect 😳
Originally posted by iluvusakshi

u know what anchal di..
u and naseem di are the JAAN of this forum . u both always try to keep forum active by posting such lovely topics.
first of all congrats for posting this topic. I also think k even though the show has ended...RaYa still remains in our heart. and they will be there forever. RaShi r the best. no doubt abt it. I seriously think k ekta should come back with BALH 2 with RaShi only.
Thank u for appreciating the efforts dear 
I just try from my side to make forum alive and so is Naseem 
In morning it was in mind to post something on this day but in work couldn't so posted this late
So true dear every word in praise are less for RaYa as a character and Ram Sakshi as an actor

I cried the most while watching 20 December 2012 episode. when Priya goes to meet pihu at KM. I mean jab Priya ne pihu ki custody ram KO di hoti hain na. wo wala scene. in the background gaaan bhi baj raha hota hai...chandani re jhoom

I laughed at all RaYa nok jhok scenes. whether it is 6 December 2011 when ram says to Mushtaq...when he teases Priya in Australia...behenji.
there r many scenes...
That particular episode was indeed a emotional one and i so thought that Ram would console Priya by taking her in his arms but Cv didn't show it and above all the performance by the leads were too good with awesome BG music

I still laugh remembering those episode dear whenever RaYa had a nok jhok or cute little fights 
Originally posted by bpatil3

Hi dear nice post to reminisce beautiful Raya .

What attracted us the more is their bond ,the fun ,fights tease and their enormous love for each other,the unbreakable faith and trust no matter what phase they are gong thru. Their bonding is out of sheer understanding and utmost trust.when one knows to live with their defects accept it and make it lively then what more is required . Ye thi iss rishtein ki neev. Definitely no other actors can have done justice to this except ram sakshi . Kabhi Ehsaas hi nhi hota ki ram Priya reel life k characters hai ,kyunki har din ,har moment wo Humare dil aur Dimaag me bas Chuke hai,wo ehsaas ban Chuke hai part of our life.
Haan true that all songs picturized on them now appears to be more beautiful than before ,Jisse baar baar sunneki iccha hoti hai, and koi aur beautiful song Ho to hum ussme bhi asaani se ram Priya ko fit Karadete hai πŸ˜† , hum hamare sapne kam Raya k Zyada dekhte hai πŸ˜† and we are proud pankha.
Thanks for the post ,Raya have become part of our lives and etched rishtoan ki beautification ek dusre k weaknesses ko accept karne me aur usska mazak udane me hoti hai,that's guy they are perfect ,though very much imperfect πŸ˜³

Thank u dear for appreciating it you said it all 
Indeed dear it was the USP of the show and like you other than the actors all these factors attracted me too towards the show. Through this show we all learn a new meaning about marriage and it gave immense pleasure to us when RaYa do little thing for each other happiness 
Welcome dear as pleasure was all mine 

yes Aanchal u said it so true... RaYa has bcom part of our life... never will goona be over com by them... they r become like breath to us... still after it went off 2 years back it is so alive in our heart... that no one can still replace them ever agaiin... so waiting for them to come back hope EK fulfill our this wish soon...
Hi all Balhians and Rayaians

Thnks for posting this topic dear.nice effort.

I still have and had been the fan of balh and Raya. And the fan of finest actors Sakshi and Ram.

I hv been new to this balh forum...hvent participated much on the discussions or posts when the show was in air. I was away from any forums tht time due to personal and professional commitments.But seeing u all still keeping it alive and seeing the posts here, I regret for not being a part of this forum that time...πŸ˜’.. so thks for opening such topics dear, so tht i culd share wht i felt on balh.

Congratz and kudos to all u wonderful bunch of people who went aww,cried ,giggled,smiled along with Raya and expressed ur views here along with the journey of Raya.

Be it Raya or Ram and sakshi behind it, were always endearing to watch. Seriously the finest par excellence actors they are who hv given us such wonderful raya moments and made us go gaga over balh even after 2yrs of its closure.

I still treasure the videos of balh and do watch at times again to mk my mind relaxed...😳..credits to RaShiπŸ‘

There r many such scenes of them on which i can go On and on...
There nokjhok is always a treat to watch.
Mainly the first season of balh, there first hotel meet after fight at apartment , or the hotel meet b4 engagement, there nokjhok r treat to watch...,
And the cute blushing, being cutely embarassed scenes after marriage ,especially the honeymoon ones ,all r nice too...and whenever priya goes on bang effect, its cute and hilarious.

But being a person who goes out for emotional scenes there r bunch of ones i see again and again...

1. First one is jan 10th 2012 - truth of ram past revealed and Raya hug...oh both were equally good and priya took the cake tht day...emotional convo and the hug followed then bg ...so nice

2. March 5th and 12th 2012 - Ofcourse next wuld be there respective confession scenes - both the actors nailed it. Though sakshi nailed it and i luved it to core, i thought in terms of script,scene writing, priya confession culd had been better and melowed down a bit...

3. 25th june 2012 - that Ram's imagination convo with priya after jail imprisionment announced. Where she ask him to hv food and live with her instructions and ram emotionally replying for it...too good.

4. 20th december 2012 is my fav too..where priya breaks down on leaving pihu...i too wished for ram to comfort her by a hug but tht time its not appropriate ..so fine

5. 8th and 10th of Jan 2013 - Raya scenes on VikNeha milan mission... the reaction change frm smile to a longing look priya gv when ram said i knew it tht hw it wuld feel if someone else like ur wife,me too felt like and stopped the dialogue,then expression changes on both the faces,bg nice...then on 10th jan, after vikneha milan, priya's smiling tears and the raya hug...

6.2nd sep and 10th sep 2013 - its on second leap of balh.2nd sep the scene where neha and priya had a fight over pihu...neha rocked it... and 10th sep,priya's confrontation of pihu...sakshi nailed the broken mother's emotions.

Like such there r many others, even on third leap, the scene at terrace, when priya didnt regained her memory bck and Raya hv a convo at sharma house terrace, i liked it, their office scene, hotel scenes like tht...

And then special mention of BG's and lyrics... they r so good and apt for raya all time...
Cannot get over of balh even after 2 yrs...😳.. i think i wuld still go writing on and on...
Raya live in our hearts forever..correctly said and RaShi were the finest actors who potrayed Raya so well.

Sorry dears for such a long post... i miss balh and i had missed this forum too tht time, so though i thought to cut it short, i wrote such a lengthy post.
Edited by umayal - 7 years ago

there r many scenes...

Hi dear...
I too luv tht episode...mentioned in post too...
Priya was so vulnerable, emotionally weak there, i too wished ram to hold her in his arms but tht time wasnt appropriate for tht hug...but i so wanted Mr.kapoor to handle his Mrs.Kapoor.
Sakshi nailed it as usual...and Ram too was good in portraying Ram's dilemma to comfort priya and control his feelings for her

And S all there NokJhok treat to watch...and the awesome foursome Raya NeVik ,we wuld never get again...they rock when they r together...

I too hope Raya comes bck...luv them forever

Edited by umayal - 7 years ago