Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Desdemona

Why are they dilly dollying  to let everybody  know what the trutth is ?  If it is intersex, soumu should have known it already ! I am guessing now that it is not that. Let us all think and guess what the truth is! It may not be some disgusting truth.  May be some holy man predicted that she will be an ascetic or a curse on the family ! Something like that! 

no i definitely think its sex related issue...coz the woman during haldi ceremony tried to convince soumya that there is another world for "some specific people" and they are not allowed to marry ! 
its obviously DSD or intersex issue

but i think she is a transgender now...coz if she was intersex inborn she would have been converted to either male/female...still she(i mean the child) will suffer DSD for the rest of the life ...
so i thinks its her secret 
Edited by bAkChOd. - 7 years ago
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree... Nimmi should have told about her truth to Saumya when she was old enough to understand things... She has all rights to know about her life and whats wrong with her...
I get it Nimmi is trying to protect her daughter but irony is that when the truth will come out ppl will blame Saumya first than Nimmi... she will be the one who will get hurt the most in bcoz of all this.
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post dear. .
Somu should know the truth 😊
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haven't watched the episodes... Haven't nimmi told Harman about soumiya???
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arey Ashna are you mad ?? If Nimmi had told the truth to Somu either before marriage or in childhood then how will drama element spice up in future ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Anything for drama and trp ðŸ¤£