Salil Ankola gets the boot

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago

Bigg Boss evicted Salil Ankola from his house on Thursday. The actor was locked in the Big Boss house in Karjat, as part of the show for almost seven days now. According to the media statement given by the Sony Television, Bigg Boss show format requires participants to commit three months of their time, free from any other obligations to enable them live in the Bigg Boss house. In the light of this requirement all the contracted celebrities were required to assure the channel that they were not committed otherwise during this period. Only on receiving such assurances, were they contracted to be a part of the Bigg Boss show. However the channel was shocked to hear about Salil Ankola's prior commitments which were later confirmed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adee_ahsan

Bigg Boss evicted Salil Ankola from his house on Thursday. The actor was locked in the Big Boss house in Karjat, as part of the show for almost seven days now. According to the media statement given by the Sony Television, Bigg Boss show format requires participants to commit three months of their time, free from any other obligations to enable them live in the Bigg Boss house. In the light of this requirement all the contracted celebrities were required to assure the channel that they were not committed otherwise during this period. Only on receiving such assurances, were they contracted to be a part of the Bigg Boss show. However the channel was shocked to hear about Salil Ankola's prior commitments which were later confirmed.

Why do I get the feeling that I am caught in a time warp? Hmmn....I wonder if I am in Groundhog Day? Did Salil Ankola get ousted or is he still on the show? Help me someone, anyone...please. 😡 😡 😡 Edited by bunbutt_too - 17 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
big boss gets him outsted bcoz he was illegally staying here!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
He is out sicne court passed orders saying him 2 leave d show
kisnakiradha thumbnail
yeh and hes been out for a while....the news posted is just old