TWINJ OS - HIS CHOCOLATE

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

HIS CHOCOLATE

"Hello Kunj, beta Twinkle tumhare sath hai kya?" Twinkle's mom asked Kunj who was on the other side of receiver half asleep as it was 7 in the morning.

Kunj immediately opened his eyes completely as soon as he heard Twinkle's mom, "What? No aunty"

"Accha? Pata nahi ye ladki kaha chali gayi subah subah. Kal se hi weird behave kar rahi thi wo, mujhe tension ho rahi hai Kunj" Twinkle's mom told Kunj about her worries regarding Twinkle.

"Aunty, you don't worry. I know wo abhi kaha hogi. I will go and talk to her. You don't stress yourself okay, I will handle her" Kunj said assuring Twinkle's mom that he would talk to Twinkle and will take care of her.

"I know beta, thank you, wo ese bhi tumhari hi baat sunti hai" Twinkle's mom said closing her eyes in relief as she was well aware of the fact that only Kunj can handle her daughter in her upset or angry state.

"Aunty, aap tension mat lo. Mai uss se baat kar ke use ghar drop kardunga" Kunj assured Twinkle's mom once again before putting the receiver down.

Kunj got ready as fast as he could. Picking up his blazer from the bed, he almost ran outside of his home answering to his mom who asked him where he was going early morning, "Mom, Twinkle".

Kunj's mom didn't question him anymore knowing very well what importance Twinkle held in her son's life. Twinkle was more like a daughter to her than her friend's daughter. She always adored them together.

Inserting the key, Kunj rushed his bike to the direction where he knew Twinkle must be. After fifteen minutes of driving, he stopped his bike near the tree and took off the helmet while getting down the bike.

Setting his messed hairs due to helmet, his gaze fell on her. She was sitting near the lake which was around 10 minutes away from her home. Since it was in between the trees, very few people knew about that lake, so it used to be very quiet and lonely. Twinkle used to be there whenever she was upset or angry.

He smiled looking at her back and appreciated himself mentally for knowing her too well to be wrong at anything related to her. He slowly walked towards her, taking utmost care not to make any sound and settled beside her. She was too lost in herself to acknowledge him.

Kunj was somewhat shocked and surprised to see his chatter box quite today. He soon noticed the tears which were rolling down her whitish cheeks making them to turn reddish. Worry instantly took over him. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he softly whispered, "Chocolate".

Hearing his voice, Twinkle turned her face towards him. She smiled through her tears knowing no matter what he would always be there for her whenever she would need him and today he proved it once again.

Kunj's worried expression was about to change into a relieved one but her next act made his worries double. Seeing him, her rolling tears turned into sobs and sobs turned into hysterical cries. Before he could ask her anything, she wrapped her arms around his neck and started weeping badly.

Kunj immediately encircled his hands around her waist protectively taking her his embrace. He asked her caressing her hairs, "What happened Chocolate? Why are you crying?"

She didn't answer anything but with every passing second her sobbing was increasing and so as his tension. Kunj started rubbing her back to calm her down. For him, calming her down was more important at that point of time. Once she relaxes a bit, he would deal with the reason of her tears.

He could feel his shirt was getting drenched by her tears. He couldn't take her tears anymore. It was piercing him in his heart seeing her vulnerable condition.

He forcefully pulled her out of hug as she wasn't ready to leave him. He wiped her nonstop falling tears and softly said, "Chocolate". She was not in condition to respond him. She kept letting her eyes flow. Wiping her tears again, Kunj held her face by keeping his both palms on her cheeks and made her look towards him, "Look at me, Chocolate look at me please".

Though only he knew the extent of anger was bubbling inside him seeing her in that condition, but he knew had to take her softly. She was just 16 and too sensitive to witness his anger. He was 20... four years older than her. Right from her birth, when he was just 4, he had been protecting and pampering her. He never ever raised his voice in front of her neither he did let anyone else to do so, nor even to her parents. But today's her condition had awaken the beast in him. Whatever or whoever the reason of her condition, her tears was... now would have to face the beast in him.

Twinkle was calming down slowly hearing his soothing voice. He was no less than a magic for her. He cupped her cheek assuring her, "I am here na Chocolate. Please stop crying princess. You do know that I can't see you crying right?" Twinkle nodded her head in agreement.

"That's like my chocolate. Now no more crying, okay?" He told her looking into her eyes. "And now tell me what's wrong with you? Aunty told me you were behaving weird from yesterday". As soon as he finished his sentence, he received a smack on his shoulder by Twinkle for calling her behaviour weird.

He laughed a little seeing the cute frown on her face. She was glaring at him angrily. He put his down in front of surrendering her, "Okay okay... sorry I mean why were you crying?" making an apologetic face.

"Maahi" she finally uttered something. He was somewhat happy, at least she said something.

[MAAHI IS TWINKLE'S BESTFREIEND HERE AND YUVRAJ IS IN NEGATIVE CHARACTER]

Kunj asked her, "Maahi what Chocolate?"

"Maahi is not talking to me. Yuvaraj was misbehaving with me. He forcefully hugged me in school and when Maahi came, he told her that I was hugging him and I am trying to snatch him from her. [ Maahi and Yuvaraj were in relationship]. Kunj tum...tumhe lagta hai mai esa kar sakti hu? Mujhe to wo pasand bhi nahi hai. Maahi broke our friendship and she... she said so many things to me. Sh...she said that I am really mean and selfish. An...and she said I can't see the people close to me happy. Le...lekin Kunj... maine kuch nahi kiya... sachhi..." Twinkle said swearing to god. Her voice was shaking and words were stammering.

"I...  I didn't do anything... Kunj... you trust me na?" she asked him by holding his hand tightly. Her mind was twirling with insecurities and questions. She just wanted to hear from him that she is not bad.

He was all red due to the anger as Twinkle told him about Yuvaraj's disgusting act and Maahi's accusations. Kunj was aware of Twinkle and Maahi's friendship. Maahi was Twinkle's best friend... of course after him. But he could see how much Maahi's accusations had hurt her. She started thinking that she is bad, she snatches other's happiness.

"Of course I trust you Chocolate. Ye bhi koi poochne ki baat hai? And ye sab bakwas hai. Don't think about all this. You are not bad. Maahi must had said that in anger. I am sure she didn't mean that." He was trying his best to convince her about Maahi's intentions though he was very angry at her for saying all this rubbish to Twinkle but he knew Maahi was a nice girl, Yuvaraj must had influenced her and more importantly Maahi mattered to Twinkle very much, and Kunj could move earth and heaven for happiness.

"And listen, aaj bol diya lekin fir kabhi mat bolna. You... you can never snatch anyone's happiness. You are the sole reason of my happiness. You are the reason of my smile. And I can do anything for your happiness, got it?" he said keeping his hand on hers. She smiled a little hearing his assurance about her goodness.

She hugged him feeling safe and protective in his arms. Though she was too young to understand the growing feelings inside her, but her heart very well knew...

NOBODY CAN TRUST HER THE WAY HE DOES

NOBODY CAN SUPPRT HER THE WAY HE DOES

NOBODY CAN CONSOLE HER THE WAY HE DOES

NOBODY CAN PAMPER HER THE WAY HE DOES

NOBODY CAN CARE FOR HER THE WAY HE DOES

NOBODY CAN CALM HER DOWN THE WAY HE DOES

NOBODY CAN MAKE HER FEEL SAFE THE WAY HE DOES

NOBODY CAN FIGHT FOR HER THE WAY HE DOES

NOBODY CAN BEAR HER TANTRUMS THE WAY HE DOES

NOBODY CAN MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL THE WAY HE DOES

NOBODY CAN LOVE HER THE WAY HE DOES

Kunj too was aware of Twinkle's special feelings towards him. But he would wait... he would wait till his little lady gets mature and sensible enough to completely understand his love. He would never like her innocence to fade by his hurry. But one thing was for sure, she would be his and only his one day.

END

DO LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

20160990159 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res...
Unres.
this is superb
Kunj calling her chocolate is so sweet πŸ˜†
and understanding their age difference was really so sweet πŸ˜ƒ
he knew her more than anyone and being angry to know about Yuvraj's act was damn good ...Imagining Twinkle being so young ...she must be looking very cute and innocent Edited by twinjlover9 - 7 years ago
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG! πŸ˜³
This is so very cute beautiful n elegant πŸ˜³πŸ‘
This is so ethereal lovely n purely beautiful wow β€οΈ
Loved their beautiful innocent bond😳
Plz do keep writing more n more of twinjπŸ˜³πŸ€—
..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww
that was super cute yaar
aw, chocolate?? I call my teddy chocolate, so waise bhi special ho gyi story
and oh my god, how cutely did kunj talk to her, I loved him even more.
he knows her, and he loves her.
awww !!
tey are oh so cute 1!
loved it
do write more
me
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey I liked this OS a lot.. can u please continue this story is OS format only

like OS 1 then OS 2... I so wanted a story where TWINJ knows one another from the day 1 and their growth and all..

this was very nice cute and I just loved it..

u can really keep on writing OS in this same thread and updating the post.. what say...