..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
                                         "Count your day by smiles, not by tears
                               Count your age by moments, not by years"

Hello people!
Again its party time in the forum. Guess why? Well, there's our didu's bday today! and eid the next day. Yahoo...double reasons for 

happiness! So come on, lets cut the cake, feed a little of it to didu and the rest, we'llfeast on it. [:P ] πŸ˜† By the way, I wonder if we are going to die eating these cakes through internet. Jokes apart Let the celebration begin!!!

" />

Lets cut the yummy looking bday cake! Han veggie wala hai so vegetarians dont worry!

Didu, we have messages for you from all your forum-walle sisters and brothers. 

Many many happy returns of the day anam di...May Allah bless u with gud health n success 
May all ur dreams come true 
Njoyy ur day 
Eid Mubarak :)
-Lazina

Happy birthday Anam. God bless you with health wealth and lots of happiness. Enjoy your day have lots of sweets and Eid mubarak 
-Meher 

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Anam di. Miss you so much. Hope you return back after completing all your office works fast. And take care of your health first...after all health is wealth :)
-Kaushik 

A very happy birthday to you Ani di.You are one of my best advisors and my sis..love you loads..hope you have a wonderful and successful year ahead..Miss you a lot nowadays and those days when all of us used to hang out and discuss our favourite show and read ur ffs..remember 
birender and Jdi..lol..We had the time of our lives..Loads of good wishes from me, Candle and spotlight..
-Mizzle

Happy Birthday Anam di. You are a humble, nice, down-to-earth and an amazing human being. You maintained peace and happiness in our group. Remain as you are just don't let you work life affect you. Enjoy your life and be happy. May God bless you. Eid Mubarak. 
-Anindita 

Happie b'day Anam dii ..may all your dreams comes true ... always keep smiling ...:) and + Ed Mubarak 
-Manisha 

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful humble kind n friendly person i have met online. 
I remember u were the first person i have talked on SG forum. I was a stalker their for many months  and have seen u were always the first person to welcome new member there n be friend with them and same happened with me. We never met we never talked and yet we became bestest of friends. We trust each other so much ki we have shared so many secrets also You were always there anam whenever i needed a friend a guide a sister to talk and i know you are always gonna be there. On this special occasion of your Birthday and Eid i just wanna say and pray may Allah bring all the happiness to you and may all ur dreams gets fullfilled and all ur wishes comes true. Happy Birthday Dear Love a lot.Always be like this and yeh plz plz plz live your life n stop being so wokholic enjoy karo thoda sa kyunki zindagi na milegi dobara 
Have fun n enjoy ur day
Happy Birthday once again and Eid Mubarak.
-Krupali 

Many Many Happy Returns of This Special Day Didu..
May God bless u with a healthy wealthy n wise life ahead..
may all ur dreams come true..
have a rocking birthday n a wonderful year ahead 
-Jmiu

Wishing u a very very happyy birthday my soul sister Anam..may god  bless u with all d love hapiness health ..hv a great one ..though its been 6 months we hv not talked much but still we r connected..miss ya so much.. hv a blast on ur bday and cheers to our 3 yrs friendship.. 
love u a loads.. muahzzz... loads of hugs ...keep smiling ..
With love 
- Jas

Happy Birthday Didu! Hope you have a great day and year ahead. I miss you and I know you're busy with work. You'll always be in my heart. I wish you have a very wonderful life ahead. You deserve all the happiness in the world Didu. Love you loads 
Love,
Manasi 

Gifts for you from me

I have always wanted to gift you this...it was my favourite possession of yours 🀣

I remember once you said you love them!!!

This is my fav...chocolates!!!!

This is something from me and Sassy. A crazy thing from us!!!

Ye kaise kaam mein phasaya
Didu ke bdae mein kavita likhne bulaya
Manu ko aati nai kavita
Sahas ki ye duvidha
Fir vi likhne ko majboor hue hum
Didu ke liye ye kavita
Aaj ka dinn hai badhaiyon ke naam
Haseen ho apke har subah aur shaam
Safal ho apke har ek kaam
Aur kamiyabi se jude ho apke naam
Bas yahi dua hai dil ki
Ki apko mile har khushi duniya ki
Ye janamdin apke ho jaye haseen si
Eid ka chamakta chand jaisi
                           -Manasi and Sahas

Once again happy birthday didu. May you be blessed with every happiness and success. May you have a great year ahead. Have a good day with lots of surprises.
Happy eid too, to didu and everyone else! Eid Mubarak ho sabko! πŸ€—
Edited by SahasYuvreenian - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Didu Jaan πŸ€—

blow the candles ask for ur birthday wish from God n
cut the cake n forget the Calories for today πŸ˜›
enjoy ur day with family n friends..
God bless u 😊

beautiful thread chotu πŸ‘

Edited by JustMySelf - 7 years ago
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ani di..happy bday once again...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
And Eid mubarak..😊

Lovely thread princess..and the ending by Meg and urself..πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
mizzle22 thumbnail
The sandals have been replaced by slippers..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kindly, un-res πŸ€£
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

kindly, un-res πŸ€£

am never the reswa queen 🀣
iiManAsiii thumbnail
kya batau aur sahas ne toh sab likh diya didu πŸ€£
We miss you. diduuu you work a lott live life a bit. you're always worrying for soemone or the other. you'll alwas ask me how i am when we're talking and I never hesitate to discuss any sort of problems with you. You've aalways been there and you would always bare the tantrums I'd throw when Sahas was not here, school, family, friends, my birthday. EVERYTHING! You're like my own sister didu. You're family. I love you loads didu ❀️

mizzle22 thumbnail

kindly, un-res πŸ€£

Done🀣
iiManAsiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustMySelf

am never the reswa queen 🀣

acha jiπŸ˜†
JustMySelf thumbnail