Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii - 5th July: Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki - 5th July - Written Update

Part 1

Nimmi drags Soumya back to their house and asks her to sit in the stool while she brings a bucket full of water. She pours the water over Soumya's head with an attempt to wash off her sindoor. She keeps washing her head and rubs her maang with her hands in desperate attempt to reject the wedding. Beeji stops Nimmi and says that she can't do anything she likes. Nimmi questions her thst what is she supposed to do then? Let any boy come into our lives and marry my daughter. Maninder stops Beeji and says that Nimmi is right. How can we let a random guy come and do anything to her. And you know Soumya is? Beeji stops Maninder saying you can't be serious. You know what this ritual means. She turns to Nimmi and asks how could she wipe off her sindoor. Being a woman herself, she knows the significance of sindoor and she can't condemn her own daughter to this unlucky fate of wiping off her sindoor. She continues saying that in whatever circumstances, that boy put sindoor on our Soumya in front of Devi Ji in her holy place. This is a blessing in disguise.

Part 2

Nimmi cries that she is so helpless in this situation. Beeji asks Surbhi to take Soumya into her room. Soumya is shivering and in shock. Bebe and Maninder talk. Maninder says there's no need for any drama anymore. I had asked Nimmi to let me handle Soumya when she was young. Nimmi resented it. See, Soumya has dragged us all into this mess. This is nothing, though. We're fated to be insulted in front of everyone and I can't tolerate that.

Nimmi talks to Matarani that all my life I have tried to save Soumya from my family and now the enter village is against my girl. I have no hopes left. Please tell me what to do and give me blessings.

Harak Singh brings Harman back home. Chutki bumps into Preeto and she angrily slaps her saying that she has to bump in my way everytime. Harman comes to chutki and ask why is she crying. One slap and she will weep? I've been slapped all my way back here. And you know I hate your tears. She hugs him and says that I know Veerji loves me the most.

Surbhi is trying to make Soumya stop crying. Soumya asks if she is married for real. She hasnt seen many marriages and so she doesn't know if she is married. She asks Surbhi if this is how people get married. She has seen so many weddings. Surbhi says that I've seen alot of weddings, there's a bit of rituals and then the groom puts sindoor on the bride. But getting married in front of Matarani is definitely different. Soumya says you know how when we were kids, maa never let me cosplay the bride. I always dreamt that my groom will come on a white mare and take me away bit this is so different. Soumya and Surbhi come to the conclusion that people believe that Harman is a bad guy and this is why people resent this wedding. Soumya says, he is not bad. He is a really nice human being. He had issues with you, Surbhi. He was angry with you and by mistake he abducted me. But as soon as he realized his mistakes, he vowed to take me back home. When I started coughing, he offered me jacket. When the goons tried to abduct me, he fought with them without caring for his life. For the first time I felt that there was someone other than Maa who I could be safe with. And in the morning, you saw what happened. He came between the villagers and me. He is nice. His heart is pure. And maybe he is what is in my destiny. I have to tell Maa that there's no need of worrying as Harmanji is really nice. Soumya leaves to talk to Nimmi. Surbhi sits by and laments. Says that Soumya di is right. Its all in the destiny. He came to take her and became her sister's. Soumya di took away what was supposed to be her fate. She recalls seeing Harman in the college and sighs. Maninder decides to speak to Nimmi about the situation.

Nimmi is sitting in her living room when Soumya comes. Nimmi asks Soumya to not worry and she will make everything right. Soumya asks Nimmi to relax and listen to her. She knows why Nimmi is so worried. Nimmi gets worried thinking what is Soumya referring to. Soumya says she knows Nimmi thinks Harman is a bad guy. That's not true at all. She lies on Nimmi's lap and says that for the first time in her life last night, she thought that she could live happily with someone like Harman. He is someone who defended her..the only person other than Nimmi. And she has told her time and again that we do not get anymore than what is stored in our destiny. So what if Harman is her destiny. Nimmi thinks that how to tell Soumya that its her destiny that is against her life. Her destiny forbids her to be happy. Maninder enters the room and asks Nimmi that he needs to talk to her. Soumya leaves the room.

Maninder tells Nimmi that both of them are on the same page on this situation. We can't let Soumya be a bride or anybody's wife because that will open alot of secrets that should better stay buried. Nimmi cries. Maninder says that even though I don't like her, she is my daughter and he will never let Soumya go through anything like this. He has decided that Soumya will leave this house. But she won't go to Harman's house.. but somewhere else.

Precap: Maninder watches Soumya gaze her mehendi on the terrace and walks to her. He reaches behind Soumya and is about to push her when the veiled woman stops him.

Edited by caffeineaddict. - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
wow u r so fast...
no wonder u r  caffeine addict 🤣
thnks fr d  wu 
Edited by BlackWidowBaby - 7 years ago
Arkamita thumbnail
Hi guys may is forum pe new Hu. ...and thanks for update. ...
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update sherlocl😆
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for written update...
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Thank you so much for providing the wu darling ❤️ 😳
Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bas ek hi scene hraman ka😲 chalo acha hai wahi dekhlungi fast fowrd karke, time saving 🤣
btw thanks fr wu🤗
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. 
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail