Shakti AKEK WU ~ 4th July,2016

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

The Episode started with yesterday's scene. Surbhi gave a strong reply to Preeto for insulting nimmi. Harman comes in police jeep. Preeto rushes to him and asks what is the matter. Hadak Singh asks her to calm down. The people standing there, says that he is standing like a shameless guy. Harman says he didn't do anything wrong to somu and returned Soumya in the same condition she was before. He asks them to do the medical test to prove all. Nimmi worryingly asks Maninder to stop him. Maninder asks all to stop it. A man supported Harman about medical test. Hadak Singh says he and his family never lie. The villagers become angry . Hadak Singh gets angry also and says he will cut their tongue if anyone says anything. He says if Harman is a gunda then I am his father and is no. 1 gunda.

Panchayat member asks them to think about the girl who spent a whole night with Harman and
think about her parents. He says who will marry this girl now? The people asks them to answer. Hadak Singh says no one will say anything now. he says my family prestige can't be shattered in the middle of road, since my son has done the mistake then he will rectify it too. He holds Harman's hand and goes to Soumya. He takes Soumya and Harman holding their hands to the nearby temple. Everyone is shocked and follow them. Hadak Singh folds his hands before the idol of Goddess. He asks God if he is seeing, he says it is the matter of his and his family's respect now. He says Harman will pay for the lost respect. He picks the aarti plate and asks Harman to fill Soumya's forehead with vermilion. Everyone is shocked. Bebe gets anxious and says to mahindar this shouldn't happen. Maninder asks Bebe what to do? Harman is silent and looks on stunned. Soumya looks shocked too. Surbhi asks Maninder to stop them. Preeto tries to stop it. Hadak Singh says nobody shall stop me else I will shoot and fires in air. Preeto asks how can someone do this with their own child.

Hadak Singh asks Harman to fill her forehead else he will shoot him also. Harman takes a pinch of sindoor and fills Soumya's maang, Nimmi, Maninder, Bebe,Surbhi all stunned by this.. Mangalam kundali plays in the BG.

Soumya closes her eyes and continues to cry. Hadak Singh says jai ho to Goddess and villagers also say same. Nimmi comes to somu and shouted that she doesn't accept this marriage and won't let her daughter marry this guy. Panchayat member asks Nimmi, who will marry her then. He asks her to let the marriage happen. Hadak Singh says he is firm on his decision, and says this girl is now my daughter in law, daughter and responsibilty. Everyone says Jai. Hadak Singh tells Preeto that Soumya is his bahu and daughter now and asks her to bless her. Preeto blesses her against her wish. Hadak Singh scolds her saying she is our bahu now and asks her to make Soumya wear bangles according to his wish. Preeto takes out her bangles and makes Soumya wear it. Nimmi asks Mahinder to stop the marriage. Maninder shouts it is not aa marriage. Only putting sindoor and wearing bangles don't mean mmarriage. it is a joke and says I don't accept this marriage being her father. He asks nimmi to take out the bangles. Nimmi tries to take out the bangles.

Panchayat member interferes if he has gone mad? He says they are good family and good people. They have accepted their mistake and got his son married your daughter. You sshould be grateful to him.He says, we also do agree with this marriage. He says Hadak Singh that he has become samdhi of the pind now. Hadak Singh gives 3 days' time to them, and says he will take his bahu home with band and baja. He walks off. Preeto takes Harman from there, says drama is over. Nimmi takes Soumya from there angrily. Surbhi tries to stop her. Bebe tries to stop her but she goes. She says to mahindar if Soumya gets married then her truth will be out soon and then people will laugh on us. She asks God to show the way. Maninder says this is the only way to stop marriage and says he has to do which they had to do years ago.

Precap:
Soumya is standing near the railing all dressed up for her mehendi ritual, Mahinder is about to push her and A veiled woman stops his hand from behind.

Please do not copy this written update to other sites. This update is meant exclusively for India Forums and its members.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update dear :)
Swetha-Sai thumbnail