Erica Fernandes and Nikita Dutta vying for the top position?

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi's Erica Fernandes and Ek Duje Ke Vaste's Nikita Dutta have known each other for years. Both of them had participated in Miss India 2012 and had become good friends during the pageant. Both of them met after four years on Sony TV's sets while shooting for their respective shows. It's interesting that both their shows launched on the same day!

In a recent BollywoodLife poll of the most loved TV Jodi of 2016 both of their shows secured the top positions - while Sonakshi (Erica Fernandes) and Dev (Shaheer Sheikh) took the first rank with maximum votes, Shravan (Namik Paul) and Suman (Nikita Dutta) closed second.

It's kind of amusing that Erica, who made her debut on TV with Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, has out done her friend Nikita, who has had worked in Life OK's one time popular series Dream Girl - Ek Ladki Deewani Si. Nikita might be Erica's senior on TV, but the latter has much wider experience of acting. While Nikita has done just one Bollywood movie Lekar Hum Deewana Dil, Erica has worked in films across different industries like Ainthu Ainthu Ainthu (Tamil), Ninnindale (Kannada), Babloo Happy Hai (Hindi) and Galipatam (Telugu).

While there aren't any rumours of any tiff between the two leading ladies, we are sure these two friends keep a track on each other's success and indulge in healthy competition.

guys vote for Nikita in this poll.She is losing by great margin..
Lets show our love for her..
Multiple voting is allowed..

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/kuch-rang-pyar-ke-aise-bhis-erica-fernandes-and-ek-duje-ke-vaastes-nikita-dutta-vying-for-the-top-position/Edited by mineforever - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Duh !! Shaheer has a bigger fan following...Its kinda obvious that his fans will vote for him (the jodi)

Also can you please provide the link of the poll :)
mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: FangirlForever

Duh !! Shaheer has a bigger fan following...Its kinda obvious that his fans will vote for him (the jodi)

Also can you please provide the link of the poll :)

Sorry..M so stupid I forgot to post the link only.. 😆
nxaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why do they always have to compare!! 😡
For me Nikita's acting does all the work for her success! despite having worked less than the other mentioned here! 👏
Still like them both!! 
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Multiple voting doesn't work 😕
And this site is a bullsh*t. It doesn't actually matter who wins in these polls. They are comparing just to provoke us that's all nothing else. We know that our Nikster is the best ⭐️
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nxaa

Why do they always have to compare!! 😡

For me Nikita's acting does all the work for her success! despite having worked less than the other mentioned here! 👏
Still like them both!! 

Erica has.more.experience.than.nikita... She did a lot of south movies.. Also she has more fans than nikita since she did.movies... Nikita is a way better.actress than erica...
mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: nxaa

Why do they always have to compare!!😡

For me Nikita's acting does all the work for her success! despite having worked less than the other mentioned here!👏
Still like them both!!

Yes Nikita is way better in acting..
I guess since these r two newly launched shows and gaining popularity and both of the heroines r friends so comparing is bound to happen..
mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AnnieQueen-

Multiple voting doesn't work 😕
And this site is a bullsh*t. It doesn't actually matter who wins in these polls. They are comparing just to provoke us that's all nothing else. We know that our Nikster is the best ⭐️

I just did multiple voting.. 😕
Whatever it is v should vote..atleast v can show our love for her..
Yeah Nikita is the best.. 😃
SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I won't compare anyone here but I have this major problem with people who write these articles.
Common yaar these people are grown up s and still they believe in comparing. Like seriously?
How can you judge someone's talent or talent level based on the popularity? 
There are so many unrecognized talents and I am sure they do much much better job then some few famous people out here.

These article people want to keep voting option then keep it simply an why gain popularity by pulling someone else down?

I personally go for Nikita but I won't compare anyone because that s just not right. Everyone is amazing at their own places.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Does these polls matter..