Devakshi OS: A commitment

Silverstar9 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Heyyy
I have been a silent reader on this forum.
And at last I have decided to come out of my shell and post this os. 
I hope you all like it

The clock struck 12am. In the eerie silence of the night she walked to a place she called home.
The day's tiredness was visible on her pretty face... As she neared her destination she was eager yet nervous.. Anxious yet joyful.. After all she would be meeting her sons after a whole of 6 months.. 
Oh how she wished things were better. How she wished her life was just as normal as all the other women in the world out there. 
But alas. 
She reached the doorbell. Hesitant at first, she slowly rang the bell hoping to see her young 8 year old sons eagerly waiting for her.
Her wait came to an end. There at the door were two young boys she called her sons. One on a wheelchair and the other supporting him. 
She moved towards them and whispered... "Mamma's here". They replied "we know ma. After all you are the only one we have".
They moved in. 
The house was A dilapidated one. Once a car shed she had somehow managed to convert the place into a home. This is where her sons were born. This is were her elder son, Kshitij had taken his first step. This is were Kshibin had first uttered 'ma' in his state of happiness yet despair. 
But things would change . She would give her children a better life soon. Yes she had memories in this place. But her forthcoming life would be better.

Her Kshitij would be able to see. Her Kshibin would be able to walk. They would be able to go to normal schools, they would be able to lead a normal life. 

Dr. Sonakshi Bose, once a nutritionist... Once a lovable daughter of the Boses', once the love interest of the business tycoon Dev Dixit, once the unwed mother of his kids, once the woman who was kicked out of society for being pregnant before marriage, once the woman who lost her whole being to one man,

But Now the managing director of K&K group of hospitals... Now the woman who stood up to the endless taunts. Now a selfmade woman.. Now a mother who would stand up for her children.

When she put her children to sleep that night, she again whispered "mamma's there". A commitment to them and herself was made that night.

Now for some clarifications:
Sonakshi has twin sons.
She is not in contact with dev.
In fact dev is happily married(with all sarcasm poured from the depth of my heart) to Natasha at his darling ma's and wonderful mamiji's insistence.
She is not in contact with the Bose's also.
When sonakshi was thrown out of the house she had a fall(she was preggo at that time)
This caused kshitij to have corneal damage and kshibin to have paralysis of his lower limbs.
Currently sons works day and night to save for their treatment and better future. Hence she returns at midnight.
The twins live in boarding school owing to sonakshi's hectic schedule. But not anymore

That's it for now.
See ya 
Silverstar''
P.s. show me some love people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice one..it's sad to see Sona''s state...
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's a beautiful and heart breaking update. Do continue...
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A very warm welcome to the forum dear.🤗
Nicely written OS...👏 But heartbreaking.😭
Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It's different... Very well written
Do continue
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love to read more. Continue it.
Silverstar9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyy

Nice one..it's sad to see Sona''s state...

Thank you so much
Maybe I will post a happy ending wala os in the near future
Silverstar9 thumbnail
Well... a happier is coming soon...
Thank you so much for your love
Silverstar9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

That's a beautiful and heart breaking update. Do continue...

Thank you so much... It was planned to be an os... So I guess I will let it be for now... 
BTW... I wouldn't like to write a painful os for some time now

Silverstar9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JyotiBThakur

A very warm welcome to the forum dear.🤗

Nicely written OS...👏 But heartbreaking.😭

Thank you so much... I'm overwhelmed