Mein Hoon Ishqbaaaz<3

iqra.rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello beautiful people❤️ okay so first thing first..my intro. My name is Iqra and I am a MBBS student. I was a member of india forum like ages ago doing tere liye time(if anyone of you knew about that serial)  but then I left IF and had no motivation to return back anytime soon until I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW.❤️ So had to come back to lure over these handsome boys I have madly deeply fallen in love with. BUT tragedy struck and I forgot my password so had to make this new account so for now I am a newbie and I hope you all welcome me with the same passion as mine to communicate and interact with you over our obsession...yes you guessed it right..Ishqbaaz it is<3 The show that is different,unique,refreshing and most importantly has lots of BROMANCE. So I have been watching since day one and wanted to start writing my reviews/analysyis for the episodes..so I decided to start from today:D But my analysis would be majorly on the brother bond and less about other stuff since I just cant concentrate on anything else other than these three men😆

"YEH FAKHAR TOU HASIL HAI KE HUM BURE HAIN YA BHALE HEIN. ISS ZINDAGI KE DO CHAAR QADAM AKHI HUM BHI TOU TERE SATH CHALE HAIN"

So the episode starts with the three brothers cooking in the kitchen..and mind you they all looked so hot truly sarvaguna sampan...and then enters pinky trying to interfere in the brothers time alone with the news of Tia arriving..but I loved how Shivay just kept it simple  not letting her eat up much of their time that eventually she had to leave (P.S. I dont think that Rudra is her son otherwise she would have communicated with him too or Rudra would have..even Rudra ke expressions bhi aise nhn the ke woh usska baita ho..uff I so know the CVs are doing this on purpose they are just not showing us ke Rudra kiska beta hai..I am curious as hell man)
And when she leaves Rudra complains ke phjir agayi LADY BABA..hahaha I so liked it..I was laughing out so loud🤣..I so love Rudra and his one liners❤️ Sihivay tells him to talk with respect and once again he just says okay Respected Lady baba...hahaha this guy yar<3 And then he was all over Shivay trying to convince him that he is not the typical lover and ofcourse how could he be after all he is Shivay Singh Oberoi. But Om man that guy just listened for some time and then spoke..His words are so meaningful and deep I so love this guy❤️...he doesnot talk rubbish. He is full of passion and heart..I loved what he said that does Shivay ever looked into Tia eyes because for Om love is so deep and pure a thing. He is definitely the voice of reason and will always be⭐️ Rudra again goes back to him being naughty and calling Shivay Shibu and all🤣 no wonder Shivay loves his brothers so much they are without a doubt THE BEST👏 Shivay trying to counter answer and tell what he looks for in a girl..and when he says bloodline and Rudra becomes all filmy with tum mjhe khoon doge an d mein tumhe pyaar..I just couldnt stop smiling like a monkey..oh my Rudra And finally Om says that he wishes Shivay finds true love and we all know that he will soon..like really soon iykwim;)and Rudra says that too before marriage or else buhat complications hojati hai..hahahaha this poor guy is so caught up in girls he sure has a long long way to go for sure.

Next dadi scene for me was👍🏼 She is really a smart woman and I know she will soon come to know the truth behind the arti incident.
Anika ka nightmare was scary and tragic cant wait to know more about her past.

Next day it is and we get to see loads of ShivIka and I just love there jodi seriously they are so adorable together there tashan and all..they just slowly grow onto you😳

For me their tashan and argument it was definitely👍🏼
The Gobbar Scene was👍🏼
And the chopper scene was👍🏼👍🏼
Shivay looked so hot..so very very hot❤️

Then switch back to my lovely ObBros..loved how Om was helping Rudra with his routine boxing..and how he was mad at him for giving one of his sculpture to a bimbo girl..aww my poor Om baby❤️ And Rudra being naughty says that its okay no one except Om understands his own sculptures..Oh Om Om Om..I just love this guy and his passion towards his art. However, Rudra gets chased by Om all around the room for being such a naughty brother that he is..It was such a treat to watch..particularly when Om gets on top of Rudra and hits him playfully..my heart just catapulted like a millions time already Dadi sees them and Rudra rushes to her for rescue..haha and then his dramas..dadi dekho na kitna khoon nikal raha h..I mean nikle ga niklega..hahaha this guy makes me fall in love with him so many times..he is my monkey love❤️
Full nautanki he is..and then again how he gets irked by Tias mention..haha though I loved how he copied her accent and that catwalk..OMFGSHSHSJAH..I LOVED that bit..h my Rudra And That she calls Rudra protein shake haha..I mean my Rudra baby is love itna unresistable..he tou is my chocolate moose cake my rajma chawal my chicken butter..such an eye candy he is And Tia ignores Om according to Rudra..well Tia mam you just got a big 👎🏼 from me there and then. I mean how could you...Om is so damn handsome..a GREEK GOD actually You must be blind or just another bimbo for crying out loud. Then dadi and the brothers convo loved how dadi says pyaar ek baar hota hai and Rudra starts counting his hahaha🤣 that guy really doesnt know usske sath kya kya hota h..and Om..ufff this guy would sure be the DEATH of me..he is so composed well sorted and righteous..he just listens peacefully giving his 1000% right inptu only when required. He is a man of few words but infinite depth to it.

Then Tia ki entry hui she is truly a dumb girl according to me...exactly as Rudra said..self obsessed and I have no good feeling regarding her she sure as hell would be manipulative. Cut to ShivIka scene...hayyyeee I so loved it when Anika arrived earlier than Shivay and gave him a dose of sense..and then her dance had me grinning like a mad woman..she is so cheerful hahaha..even I was dancing with her and when she copied Shivay ka signature hair thing..oh my god I just gasped in amusement...this girl surely is a treat to watch..so refreshing she is..and Shivay was so out of words there...but he sure as hell looked so hot and handsome..hayyyeee mein marjana iss handsome munde de naal❤️
precap: also seems interesting..cant wait to watch it.

Okay,so thats it guys...I am so sorry this post is far more lengthy than I expected..Will try to keep it shorter next time.😊 And you guys must have realized I am a die hard ObBros fan and my fav is rudra..I even kept my username for him😳 BECAUSE I know he is the glue holding the ObBros together and he is the jaan of his elder brothers and mine too❤️ Followed By Om because for me he IS THE VOICE OF REASON⭐️ And then Shivay😳

And last but not the least a big hug to all you guys for bearing with my post🤗. Constructive replies/comments are more than welcome..just B+😊 So lemme know guys are you guys too an ISHQBAAZ like me?❤️

Lots of Love Iqra😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey iqra wat an unique name...agree with u so much Rudra is just like a cute teddy with muscles... so cute so full of nautanki ...would love to see his scenes with anika more also...

The OBbros are just too handsome na so much of testosterone gaaah...Me too loving shivIka their takkar ishqbaazi is so ROFLMAO and intense ...

Shivu so handsome na in dat blue blazer and Om kya bolun about him abb thak aisa kya nay bola iske baare mein ...

welcome iqra and don't u say u will make short posts make longer and ur a pro girl dis post is too awesome ...participate in discussions u can make more friends and make more posts ...

love jessi
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post...And you are also very very entertaining like anika...superb yaar
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't watch the episode sbutbwirh tour input I am feeling why I missed my om my artist so rudra being naughty gave his sculpture to a bimbo... And rudras antics are really cute o agreedbwith plzzbrudra she kaamnchala lo om konchod do yaar he is my personal fav...
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey iqra 
Beautiful post. Our OBbros are love and I love every bit of them and I love that yesterday it was less family drama and was about more of bromance episode. 

First scene in kitchen was pure bliss and oh my rudra his antics are so funny and cute and I love howhe was teasing shivaay on the other hand omkara is so deep and composed. I love how shivaay stare his mother and silently signalling her to leave them. One thing is sure shivaay is very possessive of his brothers and never let anyone to ruined their moments by their presence.

Than comes omkara and rudra scene was pure awesome and dadi watch them over from distance. I always feel that dadi is voice of it fandom  <3 like us she also can't stop fangirling over OBbros. 

Anika and shivaay scene was too much fun and that girl has guts lol. She did copied shivaay's hair signature move lol.

Waiting for today's episode 
iqra.rudra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Messi2

Hey iqra wat an unique name...agree with u so much Rudra is just like a cute teddy with muscles... so cute so full of nautanki ...would love to see his scenes with anika more also...

The OBbros are just too handsome na so much of testosterone gaaah...Me too loving shivIka their takkar ishqbaazi is so ROFLMAO and intense ...

Shivu so handsome na in dat blue blazer and Om kya bolun about him abb thak aisa kya nay bola iske baare mein ...

welcome iqra and don't u say u will make short posts make longer and ur a pro girl dis post is too awesome ...participate in discussions u can make more friends and make more posts ...

love jessi

Oh Hey Jessi..thankyou for the compliment love <3 and sure these ObBros would be the death of us..too much high testesterone levels to handle and that too everyday..bss bhuii meri tou Ishqbaazi shuru aur woh bhi full speed mein 😆
iqra.rudra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imashkara

Lovely post...And you are also very very entertaining like anika...superb yaar

Haha thankyou so much dear 😳 P.S mention not 😆
iqra.rudra thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvika1991

I haven't watch the episode sbutbwirh tour input I am feeling why I missed my om my artist so rudra being naughty gave his sculpture to a bimbo... And rudras antics are really cute o agreedbwith plzzbrudra she kaamnchala lo om konchod do yaar he is my personal fav...

Hey Firstly may I know your name? Secondly well both Om and Rudra are my fav but yes you can have Om..coz Rudra baby is all mine <3
iqra.rudra thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever.young

Hey iqra

Beautiful post. Our OBbros are love and I love every bit of them and I love that yesterday it was less family drama and was about more of bromance episode.

First scene in kitchen was pure bliss and oh my rudra his antics are so funny and cute and I love howhe was teasing shivaay on the other hand omkara is so deep and composed. I love how shivaay stare his mother and silently signalling her to leave them. One thing is sure shivaay is very possessive of his brothers and never let anyone to ruined their moments by their presence.

Than comes omkara and rudra scene was pure awesome and dadi watch them over from distance. I always feel that dadi is voice of it fandom <3 like us she also can't stop fangirling over OBbros.

Anika and shivaay scene was too much fun and that girl has guts lol. She did copied shivaay's hair signature move lol.

Waiting for today's episode

Yes me too gal..I loved the bromance and ShivIka yesterday..they were a treat to watch <3 yes Rudra is no doubt funny and cut and Om is so well composed..haha dadi bhi ObBros se obsessed hain just like us 😆 Even I can't wait for today's episode
iqra.rudra thumbnail

Originally posted by: OlicityQueen

Hii iqra nice post dear

Thankyou so much but may I know your lovely name dear? :)